How Accurate Are Cryptocurrency Price Predictions? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

How Accurate Are Cryptocurrency Price Predictions?

I think predicting the price of any crypto coin is a difficult thing to do, as the predictors largely depends on the rising demand in the market or economic crisis around the world and make the prediction which itself is not that accurate

the price predictions are not accurate they are just the opinions of the people about the cryptocurrency and the next movement of its price

According to the cryptocurrency, no one can make a confirmed prediction as to when and how a market will grow. Then someone comes up with his own prediction about it, everyone does his dictionary. According to cryptocurrency market is unable to do accurate prediction. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Prediction about price is so difficult, we can't make proper predictions about price ,what will be in next secend, because it change with in secend.  But we can expect that it would rise and low ,how much it so difficult.  So if any know how to predict, he never face loss.

No one can predict the prices of cryptocurrencies in the future. There are some useful analytical strategies in the event that stocks rise or fall, but predictions remain unsecured.

• +3 1

If we want to predict the movement of cryptocurrencies for 5 years and more we all know it's in an uptrend because crypto is the future , but in a prediction for a near future it's hard to predict especially at the current time with the huge increase in cryptocurrencies value that happened in the last few months , now it's expected to see a bull run this year but 2022 may be quiet with huge corrections in prices

• +1 1

It is mainly depends on algorithms, that how you will be able to correlate different things in the right way.

That if todays price is higher than you have to create a algorithm that shows you that the proce of crypto currency will get up or down's in the next day.

So, find something like that which allows you to do ao.

Abd here on crypto talk you will find the the best advice for your investment.

Just have faith and stay positive my friend

I think that this prediction of the path of cryptocurrencies is very difficult, although many forecasters have succeeded in predicting some cryptocurrencies, but certainly there are a lot of risks, some of them support their predictions with technical analyzes, which can be somewhat reliable when you see how it is done.  Analyzing and predicting its course, however, is not guaranteed.

On 3/7/2021 at 8:40 AM, NewUser01 said:

most of the times the price predictions of cryptocurrencies are quite active but some of the times they are not true and the market turns opposite to the predictions

Yeah their are so many price predicting platforms on the internet and like the name its price predicting so predicting the price of a coin is not that easy, and most times thus sites only predict the price goes "up and down" not the exact price

In predictions, there are always conflict of interest even among the expert predictors, but generally I believe in predictions because it I easier for than trying to figure out the details by myself, so I would say that the accuracy of cryptocurrecy prediction is just about 70%, that is my opinion.

Actually, you should follow professional people in the analysis and before you follow them you have to take a look at their previous expectations.We didn't know the exact price of value of Cryptocurrency right now but I'm sure Bitcoins will increase the value of Bitcoins .I have seen dozens of forecasts about prices in this and other forums, and I had a hobby of reviewing old topics that made predictions to see if they were true or not.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency predictions are not 100% accurate, predictions can be wrong and the odds are 50-50 so don't 100% believe in predictions. Keep using your own predictions with in-depth analysis and research, use other people's predictions as a reference only. Just like any other investment, the cryptocurrency market is so volatile that it requires sufficient experience for you to make predictions.

My friend, I think that studying the movements of cryptocurrencies in the market is an integrated science, by learning technical fraud, we can apply its laws on the graph of any currency and see if the price of this currency will rise or fall, and we must not forget to monitor the supply and demand for currencies, this is one of the tools that help  In currency analysis.

There are many skilled technical analysts who can predict the movement of the market beautifully. Therefore, we have to learn the basics of trading in order to be able to anticipate the movement of the market well.

• +2 1

Prediction on this platform is not really to be believe on because this site and currencies of this site is according to the trading rates and ratios so it is unpredictable to forcast the prices of the currencies in he very beginning .

• +1 1

It is very difficult to predict correctly. Water is very difficult, but I might think that the price forecast of cryptocurrencies is related to circumstances and affected by things, so it cannot be very accurate.

In fact, my friend, we cannot rely on cryptocurrency price predictions at work here because there is no guarantee that these predictions will be hit and fulfilled, so we cannot take risks in these matters.

But if you are interested in following Bitcoin predictions, you should follow people who are professional in analyzing cryptocurrency prices and take a look at their forecasts.

It s very hard to estimate the exact price of the currencies because everytime its price and rate ig becoming change . so i can say anything .

It is difficult to predict prices in the future because they depend on conducting permanent research and conducting technical analyzes. The price may change in one moment unexpectedly due to one small news

• +4 1

The beginning of the year 2021 witnessed many highs and the cryptocurrency market achieved the highest waves ever, and this is what led to a series of positive expectations for the year 2021. For example: Citi Bank analysts expect Bitcoin to be around $ 300,000 at the end of 2021. Although JPMorgan does not provide accurate figures, it confirms that Bitcoin has the potential to grow further, as it competes with gold as an alternative vehicle. To store capital.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Mhmdas21 said:

It is difficult to predict prices in the future because they depend on conducting permanent research and conducting technical analyzes. The price may change in one moment unexpectedly due to one small news

37 minutes ago, ShaneV.Johnson5 said:

It is very difficult to predict the price of cryptocurrency because it could fall up to the lowest price of it and it can recover the price of itself before. But I guess these coming months the price of it will be increased. That's for me.

@Mhmdas21 @ShaneV.Johnson5 We see various crypto reviewers on YouTube and Google analyzing and predicting the coin market.  As far as I can remember, one YouTuber said that the price of Bitcoin will double in the next one year.  Now we can see that it has more than doubled.  So for those who are always researching, it is not very difficult to predict the price. 

no one can easily Predict the price of cryptocurrency because it does not have Tops the more days go the more it increases

As for me, I believe in this and I follow some experienced analysts who predict currency rates, and this matter does not happen by chance. Rather, it stems from their long experience in this field and they analyze currencies and then expect the price.

To be honest is that the truth of 10 predictions that they make maybe 1 is true, because this would be speculating with the market movement, it is important to note that the most important thing we have to know regarding cryptocurrencies is that we have to have the right knowledge so that we do not go through anything bad and most importantly that we do not lose money, that is key.

• +2 1

I do not think that the accuracy of the cryptocurrency forecast is accurate in terms of price exactly, but it is very accurate in terms of predicting an up or down direction of the currency price.