Report for revenge!! Fake reports!! - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Report for revenge!! Fake reports!!

I did not understand what you mean by the post well, I think the management of the crypto platform is very cooperative. I wish you success in solving your problem.

Yes it is possible but yet I face no issue like that. Many spammer work for decreasing stander of forum by creating bad environment.  Moderator should investigate that weather report are correct or made for revenge than take action. 

• +1 1

I agree with you that there are many people who try to tarnish their own image for their own good. I also have headlines where people demand money so that spammers don't spam themselves and send the wrong message to others. I know about spam because I respond to three posts on my topic before they are automatically linked. I have built this platform almost as many times as it does not work and the payment system does not work.

I did not give a negative reputation so far, unacceptable posts will be removed, let them take care of that. What we have to do is give a useful and important post that complies with the forum rules, and those who skip that will be banned, don't worry.

That's a bad thing to do,  spamming is really a against the law,  let alone the report which the spammer made for revenge,  I hope the moderators would be able to trace him for his wrong doings. 

I agree that there are people who try to damage their image. I have headlines where people who are paid to catch cheaters laugh and lie about insulting others. I know about nasty emails because I send an email to three criminals before they respond. I would rather run this forum more often if the payment system works.

On 1/10/2021 at 6:53 PM, asel123a said:

My friend, I am a beginner, but your topic caught my attention. Is this permissible? Can anyone report us and how was it done? Thank you

Their is thread in about forum section for reporting plagiarism ,spammers and multiple account holders reporting. Where any member can submit their details of member and the thread where the member have copied the post of other member. You must have valid proof and false accusations are not allowed. Read the rules and regulations of forum also of the other sections. 

I think they deserved to be punished for at least a week ban if their reports are proven wrong and intentionally let's just trust the team because they know what is.

Once you have this type of problem you should be careful and know how to address it to the appropriate channel in other to be free spammer reporting you and stand to have negative reactions, thanks.

• +1 1

We need to report any spammer we see on this platform. When we report to any spammer, the moderator is there, we have to remove from this platform. And whenever we have seen any member who has reported to the spammer and the spammer is looking negatively at him or is reporting it as a revenge, then we should report that too. In this way we can eliminate the spammer from this platform.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I don't understand your topic much But as far as i know You want to say Does your friend have an issue This show to you Then we should solve it by understanding Consult someone 

I agree with you there are people just trying to destroy reputation for their iwn gain.i also have a friend that had warning point because of spamming rven though she didn't do it. 

I don't understand your topic much but i request moderator that if someone report any post please took a look on that and misreporting to hurt others .free spammers reporting yoy and stand to have negative reaction .

These is very true, some members deliberately report some posts for the sake of revenge which is clearly against the forums rules and regulations. 

• +1 1

This is really very sad. Sometimes some good people got negative mark and report by the scammers. This is totally unfair. Admin and moderator should fucus on that seriously. Most of people work hard there. If they get banned this is so much hard to take this.           

• +2 1

We need to report any spammer we see on this stage. At the point when we report to any spammer, the arbitrator is there, we need to eliminate from this stage. Also, at whatever point we have seen any part who has answered to the spammer and the spammer is taking a gander at him or is revealing it as a retribution, at that point we should report that as well. In this manner we can dispose of the spammer from this stage.

I totally agree with you mate. This is really a sad thing to see. This should be seen as a big issue and the moderators must take strict actions against this. The report option must only be used when it is necessary. There are lots of spammers present in this forum who reports comments of those who report against them. This is truly out of revenge and the only thing moderators can do is to review every reports that some one reports. It must be reviewed thoroughly and must be taken action if the appeal against it is true.

I think they should be punished.Those spamer are truly worse for this forum .so I think mod or admin should cheak the post when it is reported so that the spamer won't Get his revenge on.Thansks

It is also true that some members are here for only earning money. But they are not agreeing to maintain the forum’s rules. They do not want to do hard work, they find an easy way to earn money. And for that they did many kinds of spamming. I wish the moderator will find out them and punished them.

• +1 1

This is a very bad behaviour of the members we should only report the useless and meaningless post but we should not take the revenge to anyone because this against the rules of the forum and also show a bad behaviour of the man.

there are many people complaining about the record post without the negative content in the post of which the report is making but still people are according to the moderators just because they want to ban some accounts

Every of our comments and id check by administrator and authority ...but if someone report you should concern your problem to authority rather than revenge.

I dont think what happened to you or your friend is correct. If you report a bad post or spam to the admin / mods, they will not tell the person reported, who reported them. So your identity should remain a secret. I have reported many bad posts & have never had any negative come backs from the person I had reported. At least, that is my experience here.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

This was a problem that used to happen very often in the forum, but thanks to the new update made by the moderators now is decreasing a lot because now we do not know who reacts to our posts so this leaves the spammers without reaction when they want to take revenge for the report of a bad post on their part. 

• Useful or interesting 1

It's very bad to know this. And  this is not a mature behavior because if someone is at false and he also knows about it but instead of accept his fault he is misbehaving more. And it's human nature that we can't our fault and try to prove other is  guilty.