Crypto change people lives - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

On 11/26/2019 at 7:43 AM, Lubruselu said:

Many of people become so rich at this years through cryptocurrency especially those who were bought btc since 2012 and keep it till today

investment break that's why loads of relations turn into a millionaire through crypto but a number of populace suppose crypto as a cheat scheme. 

Cryptocurrency can changed people's live, and cryptocurrency has changed the lives of many, and the future, cryptocurrency will changed the whole world.

Of course,this changed my life,because after graduating from school I did not have a busy life and it was difficult to find a job because my height was not sufficient for the company requirements,to apply for college also did not have sufficient funds.Crypto makes me better now.

más bien, creo que la cadena de bloques puede cambiar la forma en que vivimos, haciendo nuestras vidas un poco más simples. Las criptos son una rama nada más.

I agree with you crypto is a life changing discovery because if you do well in crypto it can really help you to live more wealthier. So to those who owns bitcoin in 2017. Most of them are living good right now.

Of course,this changed my life because of crypto,in this is true because now I build my owne home because of bitcoin, I 'm also have bussiness and this is because of bitcoin also,,.

Yes I belive crypto can change people's life. And for me I'm still new to this world but I can say that its helping me to change my life . Best wishes for cryptocurrency.

On 11/26/2019 at 8:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

I think it can change our life and lifestyle. In this time there are many competition in job sector. We can make our career in crypto field. Because this is golden time of it. Also it can change our payment system. And it will launch paperless payment system.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

6 hours ago, Diner Path said:

In work crypto  every one can earn money.Specially students are very happy to get money.Besides it help a man ti gain knowledge about trade.When anyone gain about trade with ful consultation he acn trade in a good way.Thus can earn more money which can be change one's life

i think crypto is a best place for the students for making good money. students can easily make some profit crypto just by doing trading.

Yes crypto change people lives. Because they now easily earn more money by working in this forum. Actually it is the best platform to earn more money

as a student it is only been useful to pay or my small expenses and i see not much change in my life from it yet , if i would have been on cryptoworld since i knew about it then my life would have change but or now no changes at all

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/26/2019 at 9:28 AM, Yanadia said:

Yes, I agree crypto introduces me to what BTC is and to overcome globalization in the world of coins and the rewards can be a solution for learning while practicing directly.
My first experience was that I finally knew how to use the internet in a clever and profitable way.

Thanks for your information and your information is really inspire me.most of the people now happy to join in crypto world.because, some people are do many things by work on crypto.so, i think crypto is best for our life.

Yes i think so. Cryptotalk is a moneymaker websites. People work in cryptocurrency for making money. We should make comment everyday in cryptotalk. By working their people chenged their life.                         

Yes Cryptocurrency can change people's lives. Cryptocurrency can bring a huge change in the life of people. By the help of Cryptocurrency people can a very handsome amount of money and they can change their lifestyle.

14 minutes ago, Nettuo05 said:

which pays us Bitcoins for every constructive posts. But it's not just that, it is also a disadvantage because a student who doesn't know anything about gambling could start gambling because of what he sees in other people who use follow the rules so they can earn money, like here in cryptotalk you just need to post,comments and share some of your knowledge and share some valueable informations. 

Not only cryptotalk you came earn cryptocurrency, there are other tasks and that make you to enjoy the benefits of cryptocurrency

I very believe that, the crypto currency change people lives.  They can earn money by using crypto currency and lead there life beautifully...  People use crypto currency in many way of life..                      

Crypto currency has changed my life because I don't have to go a long distance to buy airtime anymore instead, I can just order airtime online and it comes in a few minutes. I love crypto currency very much.

8 hours ago, rjrakibkhaN said:

Crypto has changed my life here. I have learned a lot about the science of the crypto world and crypto has made my life from ordinary to extraordinary.  I think I'm a beginner here too, but I feel a really positive impact.

There was a time i came to think crypto ruined my life because i was in crypto for gambling, worked sometimes I lost big, but truth is i came to crypto the wrong way, i see it now.

Crypto changes people lives and now people get good profit from this by trading and investment  and meet their daily needs. 

of course! crypto give us a good chance to work on the internet from our homes! especially for those people who have skills and can earn from doing some services

I agree that crypto introduces me to what BTC is and how to overcome globalization in my currency world, and rewards can be a learning solution when practicing live.

1 hour ago, lee staward12 said:

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins.cryptocurrencies help them to earn money they just need to use crypto and follow the rules so they can earn money.Crypto currencies could changed my life too right? So i decided to do it too and she is my motivation.This made me spend all day in front of the computer looking for income and learning. Crypto makes me better now.

I use crypto to pay for my expenses in school, and luckily I had graduated with my own expense using what I have been earned in crypto, I am very thankful that I learn this one and become my source of income I am so blessed to have this.

Crypto changed the lives of many people, some people had a second source of income in trade in the cryptocurrency market, some people had no previous knowledge of this technology and have come to use it in their regular daily lives.

Crypto is one of the most popular in this platform. Many people used this site because crypto change many people life. Crypto is a earning site. Many people not earned money. They used crypto and earned huge money.

Crypto has changed many lives. Some of the people who bought the coin in its initial stages have since become millionaires. From miners and data scientists, to web developers and financial analysts, cryptocurrency continues to create numerous job opportunities to date.

• +1 1