Crypto change people lives - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto change people lives

Yes you are right that crypto world is changing people life and specialy student Because most of the students are interested in the the crypto world and if we make deposit then we get good profit from this.

It will change the lives of some, not much, but it will increase the use of currencies throughout the world, but the life of any person will not change unless he deals in currencies and trades with them, and thus his life will turn for the better and improve his mind towards coding.

It has but not as most people would think its really doing that its changing peoples lifes but am not really sure if this could be that huge, we are only trying to be really good in transaction in a world that has grown really wise and really prudent , we need to check on that so that we are able to keep growing and going that we are able to really curate that powerful strong and proper stand to it

• +3 1

There are numerous ways to earn money through crypto currency just like this forum , if you are a student or a youth without any side job this forum is an opportunity for you to change your life at least you will not get ridiculous money but you can take care of your self.

Undoubtedly crypto chages our lives because it is becoming a source of additional income for the members.  Crypto is the best forum i found. I am lucky to be part of this forum. This forum is giving me opportunity to learn  as well.

sisiter i hear that question every day but i will answer about that , so just read my comment to understand it , Of course yes, because based on my experience crypto changed my life routine and crypto helps me a lot because i can earn money with it. so that all i have about your question , and i hope the better for you .

Yes this is true crypto really changed the people lives especially when all people stay at home because of Corona virus  people can earn money from this forum . And people can earn money from this forum whose are jobless . I used Cryptotalk forum because I have no job .

• +1 1

Yes my friend crypto can change a people’s life.   I think it is  very     helpful for the people who is in studying.  For students it is a great source to earn money.        

• +1 1

Yes actually it change people life and as a matter of fact I happened to be among the beneficiaries of crypto because am a student and I engaged myself in working here and making some money in which I used to pay up my bills and cover some of my school expensive and am fully proud to say crypto have changed people's life.

It is no doubt that it change life it also change the way of transactions it is easily move from one country to another country with out any restrictions. 

Cryptocurrency has been a life changer to lot of people, most importantly to students, many students that sponsor themselves to school have felt some ease through cryptocurrency, now they could confidently rely on themselves and don't wait for there parent in paying their fees, @Abideen and @Muktarysule

Yes, my friend, this is true talk. Encryption changed many people's lives, improved their livelihoods, and provided people with a lot of money that helped and encouraged people to work on this wonderful forum.

6 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Cryptocurrency has been a life changer to lot of people, most importantly to students, many students that sponsor themselves to school have felt some ease through cryptocurrency, now they could confidently rely on themselves and don't wait for there parent in paying their fees, @Abideen and @Muktarysule

Crypto currency really influence the lives of many people, Most especially we the students. Unlike me, I don't think I will I have much problem anymore if I have started earning on this great platform. I'm really happy for joining this forum. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan and  @Shantos

Of course, lives change, especially in those who make large investments or develop projects based on cryptocurrencies, or even those who buy material to mine cryptocurrencies, in the same way, trading can also change the perspective of how the market is understood.

• +4 1

1 hour ago, Abideen said:

Crypto currency really influence the lives of many people, Most especially we the students. Unlike me, I don't think I will I have much problem anymore if I have started earning on this great platform. I'm really happy for joining this forum. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan and  @Shantos

As a student you will face ease in your studies,when you are capable of paying your bills and you can get yourself some books you need without asking your parents, isn't that awesome? Of course it is. Cryptocurrency has really been a life changer especially for students @Abideen

• +5 1

1 hour ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Yes you are right mate. I have a friend who had a very tough time in school, last year he gambled and won. He invested some of the money he made from gambling to cryptocurrency. From then he was very current about how the market ofost cryptocurrencies fluctuate,  his using that to make a lots of money,  his life has really transformed since he joined crypto

• +5 1

4 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

Yes you are right mate. I have a friend who had a very tough time in school, last year he gambled and won. He invested some of the money he made from gambling to cryptocurrency. From then he was very current about how the market ofost cryptocurrencies fluctuate,  his using that to make a lots of money,  his life has really transformed since he joined crypto

Wow am really happy for your friend, he took a nice move and it earning him some good things now, he is brave in his actions, cryptocurrency has done more good to people than harm @Husnyjaf

• +5 1

On 11/26/2019 at 3:26 AM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

Yes crypto has change life no doubt about it because am living large, I don't have to depend on others for financial support. Within this short period of time I have accumulated enough experience, skill, knowledge and information about how crypto operate. I can also double my earning by using Yobit investbox. I can chase my dreams using crytpto. 

• +4 1

Yes dear I agree with you. It changed the life of the people. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also 

On 11/25/2019 at 10:26 PM, kizz said:

Do you agree that crypto change people lives?
Do you have experience that it change your life?

Well, crypto was very helpful more importantly as a student, they can learn about the cryptocurrencies and bitcoins. It helps them to be imformative in a way of socializing in the different part of world and becaue of crypto, they can sustain themselves as student. Since I'm just a mere student and still wanted to be learn it changes my life because what I know can be improve using crypto and because of this It helps my suspenses in school. How does crypto change your life?

I fully agree with you, I think we all have to understand that cryptocurrencies by the simple fact of existing are a kind of change to the perception of how we saw money, since now we can have it online and this is thanks to cryptocurrencies.

Surely you are right guys.  Crypto currency has changed every level of people with there income from crypto.  This site help the students to fulfil their demands and  helps their poor parents from the presure of study cost.it also helps an employees whose salary is less then her demands.     

Crypto talk currency has really changed most people's lives especially we the students I almost find it difficult to have a job and still study at same time because am facing a lot of financial problems and I was disturbed because i don't know what to do until my friend introduced me to cryptotalk platform which I both earn money as well acquire knowledge and experience at same time which really changed my life

The main theme of the crypto is to bring more facilitations in human life and eliminate standing in queues for hour to pay a simple amount of money so it will definitely change our daily life

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes mates, I agree with you. Crypto changes people lifes and lives who are involved in this sector. But without proper knowledge about crypto currency, you cannot do better in this sector. For this you need to learn about crypto from true source. You can use cryptotalk for learning crypto currency, If you don't know about crypto properly, you will lose your money in crypto world. 

Hello my dear friend. I think that the well.If I do the dropshipper for example, a lot of people are already doing it and they are struggling to make a profit.  But in cryptocurrency I see many ways to make money with my skills and no skill.