Crypto Currency will rise at christmas? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Crypto Currency will rise at christmas?

On 11/26/2019 at 2:49 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

SFOX cryptocurrency research has revealed that bitcoins have seen positive market movements in the lead-up to major holidays in recent years. In the run-up to Thanksgiving, bitcoins increased by 20 percent.

As of now as we can see in the movement of bitcoin, there's no clue that it will rise at Christmas especially now that Christmas is approaching. I think the price of it will go down until the end of December. I reas a lot of posts saying the price of bit coin will rise at the end of first quarter of 2020.

Most of the time crypto currency gone down at the end of year especialy near christmas. Because selling of crypto is being increased at end of every year

• Useful or interesting 1

no i dont think so bitcoin can rise on christmas or new year nothing gonna happen it will take ups and downs around $7k its enough but its not bad though i guess in year 2016 bitcoin was just 800$ then it touched the $19k mark then it again take dip to $7k or $8k

In start of 2016 it was at $350. I was disconnected from crypto market but when i reconnected it was at $9200. This was really a shocking to me.

3 minutes ago, jerry9837 said:

no i dont think so bitcoin can rise on christmas or new year nothing gonna happen it will take ups and downs around $7k its enough but its not bad though i guess in year 2016 bitcoin was just 800$ then it touched the $19k mark then it again take dip to $7k or $8k

Very optimistic ,.... i think the truth is more sad - the prise will go down to 1000 $

Many have been speculating and predicting that after the holiday season, the cryptocurrency prices will go up, so that would mean people should invest now while the price is still lo

I am giving BTC as gifts to friends and family for christmas. I hope it rises soon for Christmas! I think this would be the best gift ever to friends and family, but I do not expect it to rise so I put about $30 per btc per gift card. I don't know what will happen but I'm afraid it can drop to the $6000 level and then go lower, which would be what many traders were talking about on reddit.

I think at Christmas the price of cryptocurrency still tends to stagnate because everyone still prefers to take a vacation compared to work.

Any thing can be happen in crypto world.We can not predict any thing in this site.As we can see the prices are low.so it very difficult to say it will rise.

in my opinion it could be that the price of crypto rises at Christmas because many people need money and other necessities to buy gifts by using crypto, and this will make crypto prices go up.

On 11/26/2019 at 8:49 AM, kizz said:

Chirstmas is an holiday where mostly who has jobs they are having their bonus, like that. Do you think the value of market at christmas will rise? or not then why?

Well, I think no because many people will need their money or for example me, I will cash out some of my bitcoins to have a money to spend in holidays or Christmas and I'm sure others will do this too so the stuck of BTC will drop because of the withdrawal, but I think in the start of the year the price will rise little by little or maybe gets higher. Well we can't predict its price let's hope that it will rise soon.

I don't think crypto currency will increase on Christmas. Bitcoin value now are falls below to $7,000 and other coins as well. People are now busy on buying stuffs and foods for Christmas that's why crypto will not increase.

19 hours ago, Naga said:

well i agree with you here because this has happened more than once we see people selling their altcoins in christmas to buy things hence why the market goes into red.

Yes and after that we would see the market fully recovering, that is what also happened last year and last two years

I think bitcoin will little rise at christmas, because all peoples buy something in that time. Do not expect crypto go very high and making nice profit. It rise with little amount only. It is good news for all of us.

Noting is impossible about bitcoin and other altcoins. But it is highly unlikely to happen this time around. traders and investors are not optimistic about some kind of significant price hike in the market of Crypto currencies. But still prices of altcoin are down these days to it is good to buy and hold some coins with your free money.

I dont think so,as it is a holiday seasons where more people are in needs of fiat money thats why they tend to sell their cryptos.

• Useful or interesting 1

23 minutes ago, Ms.o said:

I dont think so,as it is a holiday seasons where more people are in needs of fiat money thats why they tend to sell their cryptos.

Very very agree

55 minutes ago, Davichonov said:

If Santa decide to buy some coins ,. maybe will rise a little 🙂 

😂😂😂Hope santa will buy,and give it to us as our christmas present,as i was really really good this year.😁

1 hour ago, Ms.o said:

😂😂😂Hope santa will buy,and give it to us as our christmas present,as i was really really good this year.😁

I was a good boy this year 😁😁😁

Edited by Davichonov

Prices will be lower due to holidays So if I think it's time to buy People will start trading as soon as the holidays are over and the market will pick up.I do not think bitcoin prise  will increase in this month