Mobile wallet: Comfort vs Security - Page 11 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aceventura

Mobile wallet: Comfort vs Security

Mobile wallets no doubt are easy to use. You can access your coins anywhere in the world by just clicking on your mobile you don't need to go on your personal computer and first connect it to the internet and becomes able to access your wallet. The question about the security of mobile wallets I think they are enough strong that no hacker can access your data. In the case of the stolen mobile, you can erase all your data with the help of Gmail. All your data and wallet would be safe. Mobile wallet are best as they offers a lot of facilities

On 12/5/2020 at 6:29 AM, amir8085 said:

from my point of view mobile wallet is very comfortable if we compare it with desktop wallet

But desktop wallet is safer because we do take mobile phones along with us to anywhere we are going and can lead to lost of wallet because many people do lost phones unlike computers. 

Mobile wallet are very famous nowadays and they are very easy to use and serve. You can use them wherever you want. I also prefer mobile wallets . Other thing linked with its security i think we should use  the most reliable ones and we should not share any kind of secret information with anyone.

Yes their is no doubt that mobile wallet is comfort and at rlthe same time security too ...

Thwir is no chance of robbery 

U can use it anywhere without any difficulty

afcourse Yes mobile wallet is secure if it is the trusty one and free from hackers and scams 

Nd comfortable too because we can use it anywhere without any difficulty 

On 11/25/2019 at 8:00 PM, Aceventura said:

I think mobile wallets are very easy and comfortable to use. They allow you a very fast and convenient way to access your coins, since most people carry their mobile device with them anyway. On the downside, mobile wallets are the least secure form of Bitcoin wallets. When downloading an Android wallet for Bitcoin this means that the private key will be stored on your mobile device. And if the device goes missing, so does the private key. 

I think the biggest problem when using a mobile wallet is in case your device gets stolen. In such a case, an experienced hacker might gain access to your coins quicker than you will be able to recover them.

So, what do you think about comfort vs security while using mobile wallet? 

You are right that mobile wallet standby would be very easy and very fast. The problem you mentioned is also true. When we put any wallet on standby it has the same security as the wallet. That way, whenever we put something in a wallet, we are given security for it. 

I say mobile wallets website wallets are much better because I use them and I think it is safer for us.Mobile wallets are also very easy and fast to use.

Offcourse Mobile wallets provides you both comfort and security. They are very helpful for us. We can make trading with them and earn money. They are most secure apps and gives us security.

Yes,mobile wallets are best.These are fast,safe and easy to use.Securtiy features of the most of the mobile wallets are good.That's why i like mobile wallets.But in speaking of one i will go with blockchain wallet.Because now a days this wallet is so much in use.And i also use this wallet. 

Mobile wallet is one of the best method to save coins and money without any fears. It's unique feature is we can keep it every time and carry it anywhere. It provides a security to save our money. 

• Useful or interesting 1

According to mobile wallets are very comfortable, we have access to assets anywhere and anytime, the only problem arises if we lose our device, so we must keep the private keys very well 

mobile wallets are given a secret phrase that is asked to save. 

That is complicated.For security, i recomended to always use security first on your smartphone. Mobile wallet are safe and secure. These are the pocket wallet. people can use these wallets at any time. We can exchange our bitcoins through these wallets. Some of them are not safe there is threat for our coins.But some are best like Coinbase wallet,trust wallets etc..

• +2 1

Mobile wallets are more comfortable to use than PC wallet . Firstly, we can use mobile wallets out of door. Secondly we can use lock and security on smartphone . 

Mobile wallets are more comfortable to use than PC wallet . Firstly, we can use mobile wallets out of door. Secondly we can use lock and security on smartphone . 

• +2 1

Mobile wallets are very comfortable for use.Bit also security has it's own importance as security in any field comes on the top.Also mobile wallets are easy to use because firstly the use of mobile wallet is easy and Mobile can be takeover anywhere we want.

Edited by Aiman Malic
  • +1 2

The mobile walletno one can login in your account because you are the only one that can opn your wallet and because the access your account any body must have enter your login keys private keys

No one can enter into your account because to access your account any body must have to enter your login keys private keys and two factor authentication after that your account can be access.

•  
  • Members
  • 352 posts

Hello my friend .. Security is the main thing required for a crypto wallet .. It is easy to use a mobile phone wallet because we can open it anywhere we want.

I agree with you, but the most important thing in a wallet is safety, and then we will look for comfort, and a mobile phone wallet is much easier than a computer.

• +1 1

• Mobile wallet is the best much batter than desktop wallet and all mew wallet have phone version its about to be in the race of new technology security always be the power full

friend .. Security is the main thing required for a crypto wallet .. It is easy to use a mobile 

Mobile wallet analogus to physical and pratcicalyt part of the mobile. Tha wallet give us the best opportunity for the privacy protection 

Wallet for the personal use of app that can hide pics and vidios in our storage. Wallet technology is the best for youth for the privacy protection 

for comfort wallet you can use coinbase wallet because you haven't hold the security codes on this app but some wallet available where you have to hold your private key for use...

• +1 1

Since I have been using mobile wallets for a long time, I think the security is very good.  Also I feel very comfortable in the mobile wallet.

Since I have been using mobile wallets for a long time, I think the security is very good.  Also I feel very comfortable in the mobile wallet.

for comfort wallet you can use coinbase wallet because you haven't hold the security codes on this app but some wallet available where you have to hold your private key for 

I thought mobile wallets is comfortable and easy to use in everywhere in world its good for our digital currencies and not more expensive for use mobile wallet his security system is also good not face any problem but warning that you not share any information from others because hacker hacked you account when leak your info otherwise not face any problems 

A good wallet should be used to protect your account. To keep the information you need confidential and secure. Very good for cryptocurrency trading. Truly it is a safe and comfortable wallet. This will keep your account secure.

On 11/25/2019 at 8:00 PM, Aceventura said:

I think mobile wallets are very easy and comfortable to use. They allow you a very fast and convenient way to access your coins, since most people carry their mobile device with them anyway. On the downside, mobile wallets are the least secure form of Bitcoin wallets. When downloading an Android wallet for Bitcoin this means that the private key will be stored on your mobile device. And if the device goes missing, so does the private key. 

I think the biggest problem when using a mobile wallet is in case your device gets stolen. In such a case, an experienced hacker might gain access to your coins quicker than you will be able to recover them.

So, what do you think about comfort vs security while using mobile wallet? 

Mobile wallets are a good idea but you have to be strong in your security system like mobile must be of good quality and have a tracking system and also if in case of stolen of your mobile phone then they can do nothing before giving access to them.

You are right in that, the mobile phone wallet is easy to use, and also it is safe. You can put different levels of protection, without any problem in that. Even if your device get stolen, no one but you can access your wallet.

• +2 1