Forks of Bitcoin and Altcoins - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoMaxim

Forks of Bitcoin and Altcoins

Forks of bitcoin and other altcoins often occur. Often it happens that users and I including learn about this event after the fork. Perhaps there is participants forum who knows about such resources, sites, news channels or groups in social networks, where about upcoming forks announce in advance ?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

5 minutes ago, Sebastian_LA said:

Last time, when the next bitcoin hard fork came out, I managed to make very good money in a short period.

What was the fork where you make the money?
I only claimed the fork of Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold. The was not worth to fill in my private key.

• +5 1

36 minutes ago, Amit01229 said:

All fork of bitcoin maximum in top 50 first Litecoin is very grate and fees is too low for transfer and also Bitcoin cash when it's done I'm get Bitcoin in my Blockchain wallet same amount of bitcoin

Yeah I remember the good old "every month a fork" times. But the last forks were all crap, like Bitcoin Diamond.

• +5 1

I don’t know if there was such a forum to advertise Fork, but most of the time it will be announced on the official website of the aunt herself. Always put the news there and then social media pass it on....

If you want to know about Cryptorency you can see information on youtube, articles, google and even in this forum you can see that information.

• +5 1

Bitcoin and other coins are often used for scams, so not everyone gets the right decision.  So I think that if we are involved with cryptocurrency forums every day, we get regular news.  As a result, the wrinkles on Bitcoin and other songs will make me understand what the currency is like now.

• +5 1

I think that the altos that are in the red zone today will prevail in 2020 over bitcoin and this will give an incentive in the altos. 

• +5 1

7 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Why are you looking for alerts of these releases forks of cryptocurrencies, what do they offer?

They offer another coin, if you hold one of those coin you will have the other for free, and those type of coin doesn't have aim or purpose just like bitcoin cash

• +5 1

On 12/25/2019 at 5:29 PM, Sumayya said:

They offer another coin, if you hold one of those coin you will have the other for free, and those type of coin doesn't have aim or purpose just like bitcoin cash

Well that's interesting! what do you mean if you hold one for free you will get other for free, and is this like a feature of the coin or a decision of the developer?

usually the development team will announce the news on their official social media. I take the example of etherum, when the fork will happen, then vital as etherum CEO will make an announcement.

• +5 1

On 11/25/2019 at 6:22 AM, heelsibat said:

If you want to get announcement about your cryptocurrencies news then you should follow the cryptotalk forum.

Really?  Because I haven't seen an announcement about a fork yet, have you?  Sounds like you don't know what else to write.

Most forked coins are a waste of time anyway.  The most profitable one was BCH but we're not likely to see another one that big again.  I would claim anything you can, but I wouldn't expect to make big money on any of them unless you're holding a large amount of the coin that's being forked.

• +5 1

On 12/26/2019 at 3:56 PM, teminalibug said:

Well that's interesting! what do you mean if you hold one for free you will get other for free, and is this like a feature of the coin or a decision of the developer?

Decision of the developer, when Bitcoin cash was forked out, those holding bitcoin got equal amount of Bitcoin cash for free

• +5 1

most of the time it will be announced on the legit internet site of the aunt herself. always placed the information there and then social media bypass it on....

• +5 1

34 minutes ago, Sumayya said:

Decision of the developer, when Bitcoin cash was forked out, those holding bitcoin got equal amount of Bitcoin cash for free

ooh! that was cool but, that only means not all coming forks will have that offer coming with.

On 12/29/2019 at 6:49 AM, teminalibug said:

ooh! that was cool but, that only means not all coming forks will have that offer coming with.

Not all had this offer actually, ether has such when ether classic was forked out. So I don't Know of the rest, but Bitcoin had more than 3 fork coins

• +5 1

2 hours ago, ananya7737 said:

know almost everything that you wrote about in this thread, but it was very nice to read, thanks. I think this topic can help many people learn all about cryptocurrency forks.

Yes it was helpful to us all, it was helpful for me too

• +5 1

16 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Not all had this offer actually, ether has such when ether classic was forked out. So I don't Know of the rest, but Bitcoin had more than 3 fork coins

And what about those three forks of bitcoin did all of them had that offer or just the BCH?

9 hours ago, teminalibug said:

And what about those three forks of bitcoin did all of them had that offer or just the BCH?

They all had offer, if you hold bitcoin at that time you will receive them all 

• +5 1

15 hours ago, Sumayya said:

They all had offer, if you hold bitcoin at that time you will receive them all 

Oh in that case, i would be careful to follow if any new bitcoin or any cryptocurrency fork is coming up.

On 11/25/2019 at 12:53 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

Forks of bitcoin and other altcoins often occur. Often it happens that users and I including learn about this event after the fork. Perhaps there is participants forum who knows about such resources, sites, news channels or groups in social networks, where about upcoming forks announce in advance ?

there is one or two i know i have joined also their telegram channel which is giving news about all world major cryptocurrencies news. that is coinmarketcal bot, 

• +5 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

2 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Oh in that case, i would be careful to follow if any new bitcoin or any cryptocurrency fork is coming up.

Yes but make sure it is a good coin to hold and after receiving it observe before you sell it

• +5 1

On 1/1/2020 at 9:35 AM, Sumayya said:

Yes but make sure it is a good coin to hold and after receiving it observe before you sell it

What do mean observe before sell, what exactly should I be observing?

1 hour ago, teminalibug said:

What do mean observe before sell, what exactly should I be observing?

Observe if the coin willpump or dump, if it will pump hold it and if it will dump sell it, like it happened with bch when it was fork it started at less than a hundred dollar but it went up to a thousand dollar

• +5 1

2 hours ago, Sumayya said:

Observe if the coin willpump or dump, if it will pump hold it and if it will dump sell it, like it happened with bch when it was fork it started at less than a hundred dollar but it went up to a thousand dollar

But isn't knowing that the coin will pump or dump a little tricky, how do i think on which side the price will surge?