4 ways not to get scammed with fake Airdrops !!!! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
feeel11988

4 ways not to get scammed with fake Airdrops !!!!

These are really precious advices, especially the one that talked about the third party , I downloaded an application for earning some Satoshies on line and then it asked me to download another application to get some extra free Satoshies and I did, then I have noticed that my device became very slow and I started receiving weird messages on my email telling me that I have won a contest and promising me a huge amount of money just I have to send them the address of my wallet and all this was scam. 

On 05/10/2020 at 6:23 AM, feeel11988 said:

-Never send money to an address for the purpose of participating in an airdrop. The magic of the airdrop is in receiving for free, not in asking for money to make you participate in it.
-Always keep control of your private keys, never share them with anyone.
-Keep profiles differentiated between your real social networks and those of participating in airdrops.
-Don't install third-party apps lightly. Always check that the software is safe and that it is not a malicious application. At the very least, use an antivirus to keep you safe.
-And finally the best way is to use common sense.

Yes dude the security and privacy is very much important to survive we should never give our personal information to anyone and also our passwords and keys are much strong so that we should be save and sound from scammers.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, I think the unique option to avoid for not be hacked or scammed by those Airdrops is don't invest on them never and never, you can participate in Airdrops if they are free and their offer are reasonable.thank you for your advice 🤗

• +1 1

Thanks for the advice.. i sincerely loves what telegram are doing as they do label airdroos they considered fake

On 10/5/2020 at 6:23 AM, feeel11988 said:

-Never send money to an address for the purpose of participating in an airdrop. The magic of the airdrop is in receiving for free, not in asking for money to make you participate in it.
-Keep profiles differentiated between your real social networks and those of participating in airdrops.
-Don't install third-party apps lightly. Always check that the software is safe and that it is not a malicious application. At the very least, use an antivirus to keep you safe.

Right now, when airdrops are at each progression, this will be helpful data. I would likewise add a point about investigating who masterminds the airdrop, how long they have existed and their dependability.

Thank you, my friend, for these valuable advice, as I am new here, and I will be careful not to fall into the trap of fraud and I think that we have to be careful in investing in it.

These are valuable points everyone must learn from. These are things that makes many people to get scammed easily when participating on any online Airdrops. It has to be understood that no airdrop site will ever ask you to pay to participate and our personal information must always be confidential.

Hello friend thnx for giving this kind of helpful post,It'll help me like here many ohters newcomers. This post is very useful,informative.We all should read this 4 rules carefully 

As with all scenes consisting of affiliate marketing were famed on this planet. Social class takes advantage of epithetical a trickster, other people, all marque coins. That allows you to buy and selling furthermore finance, you must showtime watch beauty directions furthermore do a poll. You may still aid to not portion irreplaceable tidings in addition to somebody.

Hello my dear friend hope you will be fine. Dear there are a lot of airdrops that occur every day, and many of them turn out to be scam projects that take your passport data, or for example, require some kind of deposit. Therefore, I would recommend participating only in verified sources, good luck to everyone. Good luck

Thank you, my friend, for these tips that you provided. They are four useful ways for us to even fall into deception and lose our money because there are a lot of illegal and fraudulent sites trying to attract people to them so that they fall into its trap.

This information and topic that you made is of good use because thanks to you we will be able to know 4 ways not to be scammed with fake airdrops whoever sees your topic will surely come to read this information and also know why no one wants to be scammed and less when we work so hard for money.

• +1 1

very good publication, for all those people who are starting in cryptotalk and in the world of cryptos can take into account that this is extremely important to know, since many people forget this important factor but the truth is that it is necessary to keep it in mind Mind you, I think it is necessary for people to take the time to start learning a little more about possible scams. 

You are right and you said it at the right time, all your tips and steps to avoid your self from been scammed are Acceptable, especially using strong password, and missing letters and numbers, also don't follow any platform without proper research and explanation about it.

The cryptocurrency is very safe and we do not have to worry about it or trading and investing it .. All we have to do is maintain our password .. This platform provides us with how to learn well on the cryptocurrency. I believe that the cryptocurrency will become more prosperous in the future ..  But I will follow the comments in order to learn from your problem .. I wish you good luck

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this information. and know those 4 ways not to be scammed by fake airdrop. The first thing that you get is the important one because no legitimate airdrop is going to ask you for money. If they ask you for money in an aidrop that is a scam so stay away  and do not fall for a fake airdrop. also in your wallets or platform always create strong passwords with very lowercase letters and numbers and never shre with unknow people.

• +1 1

Yes, it is good to preserve our personal information. The private key has become a very important thing that must be preserved. I hope that all beginners will study the matter well before entering into anything.

On 10/5/2020 at 6:23 AM, feeel11988 said:

I suggest to everyone that doesn't share the personal information with anyone else and don't listen the wrong way information to anyone and secure your account and business 

Thank you very much for this. This is going to help new members to be careful when participating in airdrops as it will help us to know which one is genuine and legit and which one is fake.

• +1 1

Very useful information Thank you, my friend. A novice person is considered vulnerable to fraud, so we have to be very careful until we gain more experience

If we knew something good about it, we would understand a lot of things here. I hope if you have some good ideas about the subject, then you cooperate. New members who are there will also be able to gain some good knowledge and some good ideas.  I hope you can get some good education. I hope you need a lot of cooperation. You can do a lot of good work here. I hope you can do a good job here. I hope you can do a lot of good work here.  A lot of cooperation is needed so they can answer a lot of good things here

Most of the airdrops out there are scam and should be avoided at all cost and it's true and well said that airdrops are free and those asking for money first in order to distribute the earnings are scam and as for me I will only be participating in airdrops run by exchanges because they are the ones that mostly turns out to be legit.

I think the four ways that keep you safe  from scams is that first of all you should not contact with the stranger and do not share your personal information with other and you should also use some security code to keep your accounts secure because we all know hackers and scammers are very common.

Brilliant new information my friend. Many scammers are waiting to get an opportunity to cheat others in any Ways. We should need to get aware about what all scam are happening. Many people have lost their money easily with this kind of airdrops, they promise good amount but they ask you to deposit some amount first. We have to be more careful. 

• +3 1

Thanks for the new information about airdrop scammers. We should need to use a common sense. Don't make rush for profit. Keep patience you can earn good amount on this forum by submitting useful posts. This is the best platform.

• +2 1