4 ways not to get scammed with fake Airdrops !!!! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
feeel11988

4 ways not to get scammed with fake Airdrops !!!!

19 hours ago, Mella said:

Good advice. I am not following the airdrops but there have been some that have been good. Although these airdrops are not exactly free as they should be but sometimes are given to the users of the platforms without previously notifing anyone. While some of them were good airdrops there are some the were given strictly to a few only.

In order to avoid scam projects is why I now choose to work in this forum alone because this forum is legit and members here earn good profit for there work not like airdrop campaigns where you will work and won't receive payment.

As for me, my friend, I have tried more than one airdrop, and it was fraudulent for the most part, so I do not recommend using it and keeping personal information and demolishing its sharing with anyone.

• +4 1

It is important to be careful and not to be exposed to deception and fraud, so you should not send your money or any personal information about you, and any airdrop that you participate in does not have to send anything to him. You are carrying out certain tasks and the landing may be real and it may be fake.

• +4 1

Well, I am new in this field and I do not know anything about this topic and it is very good for me to read the comments and benefit from this information provided by the members .. Thank you all

Very nice ways to follow to avoid been scam in fake airdrops, anyway we have to be careful seriously because most of the site's are fake so we will end up earning nothing. 

Dear you have shared a very useful information.Your post is very useful for us.It will help us to not to get scam.I also want to share one point is that don't share your personal information to any link.Plz be aware of such scam.

The principle one is explore the cause of the venture, what is the issue here and well obviously not send cash since it will clearly stay away for the indefinite future to you, another is examine verification of payment and the reinforcement choices it has.

• +4 1

On 10/5/2020 at 7:08 AM, feeel11988 said:

-Never send money to an address for the purpose of participating in an airdrop. The magic of the airdrop is in receiving for free, not in asking for money to make you participate in it.

There is famous quote, never pay the amount to expect amount which means never send money to unknown person by expecting the double returns , your money will be lost forever and also do not participate in the random scam airdrop which show unbelievable reward schemes. I have also warned guys by creating a topic in the Tutorials section this forum.  

Thank you very much friend for sharing this. Now we can easily know how to get legit airdrops. Dear friend you are participating in a good way to help make this forum better. Thanks again for sharing this post. 

On 10/5/2020 at 6:23 AM, feeel11988 said:

-Never send money to an address for the purpose of participating in an airdrop. The magic of the airdrop is in receiving for free, not in asking for money to make you participate in it.
-Always keep control of your private keys, never share them with anyone.
-Keep profiles differentiated between your real social networks and those of participating in airdrops.
-Don't install third-party apps lightly. Always check that the software is safe and that it is not a malicious application. At the very least, use an antivirus to keep you safe.
-And finally the best way is to use common sense.

Thank you so much dude for the information as many beginners don't know about  scamming so it's advisable for them to be saved on their own by following such advices 

Thank you very much for this post; it will be very helpful to anybody who uses airdrops. Personally, I do not raise money from airdrops. For those using, I strongly advise them to only visit sites that are honest and genuine. Users can surely benefit from it if a careful approach is taken.

Thanks to this type of information we need it on a daily basis and thus make good decisions not lightly. Both releases that expose it is important to do your research before investing.

• +1 1

Thanks mate for providing these informations. These guidelines are very important for all members. It is because there are many people who want to cheat us, so we should be careful while invest our money.

In my country, I cannot use cryptocurrency as a payment method, but investment and trading are not prohibited and I can easily transact. The government of my country has banned the use of cryptocurrency as a method of payment, but they allow it when it comes to investing and trading crypto. Although the current adoption is not complete, the important thing is that the use of cryptocurrency is not banned in my country.

Thank you for these important tips for us. We must stay awake and not fall into the net of fraud in order not to lose all that we worked hard for and work to choose the legitimate sites guaranteed and let us know that there is no easy profit, but we have to work hard and make the effort to reach good profits.

• +4 1

My dear friend I never knew that before thanks for helping me a lot . it will help me in future how to work here and how to make money online.

• +1 1

Good tips my friend , airdrops is a good way to earn BTC or other currencies along side with this forum and Yobit , I guess this is a good way to achieve good income .

Of course Yobit and crypto talk legit but what about the airdrop , there many sites apps offer free airdrops but sure we can't trust them I better use airdrop king it's legit site for air drops also contains a good airdrops .

I have not tried airdrops before, and these tips are useful to me when I try airdrops, especially since I heard that people are being defrauded through them.

Hai hello mate. Very nice to meet you in here. Welcome to this huge forum crypto world. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions of this forum and well keep it up this such type of posts. 

• +2 1

You are right. Fraudsters do not get bored or despair of scams. Every day, they innovate new methods, including links, applications, and other means, so I think that we should be more careful in working here and not trusting anyone.

I'm totally agree with you dear this is very essential to know in this time you know many airdrops are in process which maximum are fake and wastage of time and you mentioned one thing that don't install third party apps I think now everything get secure when I'm entering my wallet then they give me notifications about my wallet is secure..

Thank you for the advice. Certainly, we must maintain the secrecy of our keys and the security of our currencies. Allow me to give additional advice while I work in secure sites such as this forum because it will preserve your currencies.

• +2 1

We must be completely confident that any sites requesting to send money are fraudulent sites that make attractive offers, but they disappear after the money is stolen.  Therefore, we must be careful and before we register on any site, we must conduct a search for it to see if it is legitimate or not.

• +1 1

we must have common sense because if they talk about airdrop it is only to receive, not to give something in exchange for receiving!

You have to be carefulyou for the information you always have to be careful at the time of departure in airdrop since we run the risk of wasting our time and even our money.you for sharing this with us and for this valuable information. 

• +2 1