4 ways not to get scammed with fake Airdrops !!!! - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
feeel11988

4 ways not to get scammed with fake Airdrops !!!!

This Information is really helpful especially for newbies to avoid get scammed in Fake Airdrops , because as you guys said the Point of an Airdrop is give money not request money from the participants Always keep in mind that , and look for trustfull sites like Yobit.net .

This is a very good offer! Because, it seems to me, in our time there are a lot of scammers who want to get our money, sometimes we see distributions when the administration gives us frozen tokens, and they are not active in any way, that is, useless! I very often met such exchanges that offered to exchange your ether for their frozen tokens, saying that they will soon be released!

thank you for those information. When i didn't know anything about airdrops some friend of mine told me there's a great profit in airdrops and he give an example memei etc, and i said okay let's give it a shot. I joined every airdrop inside 1.5-2 months and i can say that i just waste my time %99 want us to send money so they can send our airdrops. other %1 send their tokens but tokens are worthless. If you want to join airdrops you should consider my thoughts. We should all be carefull because some airdrops are looks like very legit.

• +5 1

Thanks for the information, mate. I agree with yu. We should be careful in airdrops because most of them are fakes and scams to get your money. If an airdrop requires you to send money to withdraw your earned airdrop, it is almost always a scam. True airdrops are advertisement campaigns and in such campaigns, gas fees are part of the campaign budget so they will never want any money neither for transfer fees nor confirmations. Have a nice evening and thanks for reading.

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes, I recently registered for several airdrops, but everyone asks me for money for sending. I did not understand why the money was originally. The download should be offered for free. I later learned that it is a new method of fraud.

• +3 1

On 10/5/2020 at 6:23 AM, feeel11988 said:

-Never send money to an address for the purpose of participating in an airdrop. The magic of the airdrop is in receiving for free, not in asking for money to make you participate in it.
-Always keep control of your private keys, never share them with anyone.
-Keep profiles differentiated between your real social networks and those of participating in airdrops.
-Don't install third-party apps lightly. Always check that the software is safe and that it is not a malicious application. At the very least, use an antivirus to keep you safe.
-And finally the best way is to use common sense.

@feeel11988 thanks a lot my friend for this information. I got much information about airdrop and I also learn much advisors from your post it is very informative my friend also it is a helping material for me. OK I will try to install my third party applications because I want to save from scammers. Again thank you for this piece of information sharing with us. 🥰😍

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

There are alot of scammers in telegram and other sites. They will try to scam you . You have to be careful. If they give you offer ,try to take information of that airdrop from others is it fake or not. Do some research and take advice from experts. They will help you. And they know airdrop is fake or not.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/5/2020 at 4:23 AM, feeel11988 said:

-Never send money to an address for the purpose of participating in an airdrop. The magic of the airdrop is in receiving for free, not in asking for money to make you participate in it.
-Keep profiles differentiated between your real social networks and those of participating in airdrops.
-Don't install third-party apps lightly. Always check that the software is safe and that it is not a malicious application. At the very least, use an antivirus to keep you safe.

I want to talk about my experience with airdrops I found most of the airdrops  is a liar and fraudulent agent even so if some of her are honest, the profit from it is very little

• +1 1

Yes you are right.When i started knowing crypto i found a lot of fake airdrops and all of them wants persola account info or some coin  deposite.Then I learnd from the forum members that thay were fake.So talk to someone who has participated that airdrop before.

Airdrops are launches of new cryptocurrencies in which the creators offer coins to participants who make the new coins publicize on social networks, it is not a gift of coins, it is not free, since the participant has to promote the airdrop on social media. Unfortunately, more than 90% of airdrops are scams, so precautions must be taken not to fall for these scams. One of the characteristics of airdrop scams is that they offer low-priced coins to catch the unwary, another is to request a payment to bring you the rewards and to pay for gas or distribution costs, these airdrops also request that you register at certain pages and that you join Telegram channels, where there are other scammers who come into contact with you to make misleading proposals, so we have to investigate these airdrops that are launched daily.

• +1 1

Thanks for the advice it's necessary to know that before starting to join any airdrops because there is a lot of scammers there and all want to stole your money to give you some coins, the best one is never send your money to any address and keep your Wallet safe and store your private key 

• +2 1

Thank you for the tips you provide. In addition, it does not provide KYC for airdrops, because Airdrops requesting KYC are usually a scam. Don't expect Airdrop to give a lot of money because currently there are many failed airdrops or maybe a scam. If the airdrop asks for something about personal data or sends money there, it is definitely a scam.

• +1 1

As bitcoin has become more popular, more people have sought to acquire it. Unfortunately, nefarious people have taken advantage of this and have been known to set up fake bitcoin exchanges. These fake exchanges may trick users by offering extremely competitive market prices that lull them into thinking they're getting a steal, with quick and easy access to some cheap bitcoin. Be sure to use a reputable exchange when buying or selling bitcoin....

Thank you for this excellent advice. We all know that Airdrops is to earn free coins but some scammers will ask you to send some coin to a wallet address before you can earn the airdrops. We need to be more careful and avoid been scammed. 

Thank you dear for such informative post.I agree to all the important points that You mentioned in your topic as We should be carefull about these airdrops because most of them are scams and fake they don't pay anything to us and just try to trap us by takin our account information and do scam with us So never be a fool to share your account information with anyone or to login your account in any strange app.Stay Blessed!

• +3 1

Personally, this kind of information comes in handy since they only participate in many airdrops, I will personally follow their advice that is exposed in this publication, thank you very much dear friend
A big hello to the entire community and great winnings

Well friend nice question.I will be wise to take alot of time to read all these kinds of post especially if someone is into online business. Its very serious matter its very important to keep our account secure from scamming.  I will personally follow their advice that is exposed in this publication thank you for your important information

Hi thank you so much for taking the time to give up all these suggestions to avoid insults.  That is appreciated!  It helps new users of these platforms.

On 10/5/2020 at 7:23 AM, feeel11988 said:

I have been working at Airdrop for a long time but all the Airdrop I am working at have been scammed so I have lost faith in Airdrop so I don't want to work at Airdrop anymore But the tips I have given are really effective. If we don't send any money, then of course that airdrop will be real.Fake airdrops are said to send money.

Hello! Yes, now there are a lot of scam airdrops and bounties. Especially in the Telegram. I've seen some airdrops ask for money. For example, send us $ 10 to participate in the airdrop and receive $ 100. This is a scam. Be careful! Good luck!

• +2 1

The first sign means that the Airdrop Scam is asking for transfer fees for the currencies that it wants to send to you, so you should stay away directly and not send any fees And often, this AirDrop says that currency rates are highly distributed and will be listed on large platforms, and of course all this is for fraud.

• +2 1

Excellent new information on this ,not to give something in exchange for receiving .at the of departure in airdrop since we run the wasting our and even our .you can participate in airdrop if they are free and their offer are reasonable .

The first is the air drop of any country .scam with us so never be a fool to share your account information with anyone or to login your account in any strange app .we must follow .

Protecting our account from scams is extremely important.  You have provided a very clear description of the weeder to protect our account from scams.  So we have to be careful and post well.  Then we can make money.