How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

Dear actually I was know about bitcoin and Ethereum when I joined this forum. And I learned clearly on this forum about Crypto currencies. And now I know about Crypto currencies and I am earning Crypto currencies from this forum . This forum is helpful for me in every way.

• +3 1

I don’t remember exactly when I started learning about paper coins exactly five years back. My first start in the world of digital currency was not easy, but over time I realized how to deal with it.

I entered this forum by a friend of mine. I did not know about the encrypted conversation a lot. I watched some videos on YouTube about cryptocurrency sites and how to work and make money.

Welcome my friend, it was my start with the encrypted currencies and the first time I heard it through talking to friends. It was a very vague and strange thing, then it started spreading through social media and websites before I joined the cryptotalk and get valuable and important information from this forum

I had no idea about Cryptocurrency that what is it and what are it's benefits before joining this forum So I am thankful to this forum from where I learned about Cryptocurrency and come to know what is it's importance and how can we get the benefits from it.

Hello my friend.  I got to know this forum through my close friend, and he has experience in this forum, so I started searching for it and getting to know its content through YouTube and some websites, and I registered in this forum and became involved and learn how to work with it.  Good luck, dear

I have seen many posts on Facebook about cryptocurrencies and sites to obtain currencies from them, I searched for them, then entered this forum and read here a lot of useful posts that explain about cryptocurrencies.

Hello friend, I researched the topic and it was thanks to this forum that it gave me a lot of information about cryptocurrencies

I get to know crypto talk currency platform from a friend who is also a family member and I also make research and investigation on YouTube and other place to learn more about the platform then my friend introduced me to it as I was looking for where to earn money for a better living in school 

Nice question my friend.I also learned about cryptocurrencies from platforms such as Youtube, Facebook etc.As long as you literally have to give yourself up without fear and giving up.This is how I learned but I made a serious effort.

According to me i heard about the crypto currencies in many place which have situated in social medias. Now i think that the crypto currency will reach in the hands of millions.

• +1 1

You join this platform then you will get more knowledge about crypto currency. So i join it and see that many people's share their knowledge and experience on this platform which is very helpful for others.  So this way i am very lucky to have good knowledge about new digital currencies.

I learned about crypto currency on Internet and from YouTube channel where many people gives information about crypto currency and after that I hear about trading of coins and now I join this forum to get information and knowledge about trading and crypto currencies.

• +1 1

5 minutes ago, Umair32 said:

I learned about crypto currency on Internet and from YouTube channel where many people gives information about crypto currency and after that I hear about trading of coins and now I join this forum to get information and knowledge about trading and crypto currencies.

@Umair32 I got to know cryptocurrencies through the internet years ago, in a news item about bitcoin back in 2009-2010, I even ran a program on a console to mine it, I threw that hard drive away, I don't know if I had any coins left on it, but I forgot about that, over time I have been studying about these currencies and their uses and through time I have been able to see how they have grown and I have yet to see how they consolidate in the world's financial world.

I heard about cryptocurrency and bitcoin by chance from my boyfriend in ending 2020, and I had no idea about that, and I researched and learned on my own through channels on YouTube, and I am also here to learn and take more experience.

Sometime ago my family member just start working on cryptotalk currency . After sometime  he earn lot of money in a very short time . He suggested me to start working on cryptotalk currency and I follow them and start working. 

Friends, those of you who are members of Cryptotok must know how much you have benefited from working with Cryptot and it is a very good job through which you can study and achieve success in less time.

I am new to this forum and this is a unique experience. A friend invited me here and I got knowledge about cryptocurrencies and I also made money so I got new income that I needed.

• +2 1

Suddenly I see some of my friends working online.  I became very interested in seeing their work and they then found out about crypto. then I started investigating myself and started doing a lot of research.  About electronic money and new technologies and cryptos. 

As i was trying to earn online.I came to know frim my class mates that cryptotalk is a forum that is giving reasonable amounts to its members .I am new here but expecting better ..

I learned about cryptocurrencies through this forum, when a friend advised me to join cryptotalk to earn money, I am learning a lot about cryptocurrencies and about trading and investing in this forum, in addition to making money.

• +1 1

I learned about cryptocurrency from YouTube and friends and colleagues. Many people have invested in cryptocurrency and have gained or are sure to gain some profit in the future. Its really profitable...the chances of experiencing losses are less. 

From now to 3 months ago I don't know what this cryptocurrency so I want day I go to my friend he told me about cryptocurrency after lot of discussion I understand what is the importance of that currency so I I want to invest on this forum and work on this for best of luck for all users.

After the great interest that cryptocurrencies have received and their huge spread on social media, I decided to do more research on them and collect the full information until I got to this forum and started working on it and collecting money and knowledge through it.