Does Bitcoin depend on China? - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Does Bitcoin depend on China?

It does not actually depend on china. However china has a large protion of invesyment into cryptocurrency and are at the forefront of trading these currencies. I believe they play a major role in influencing and determining how the market goes. But there is been  increasing concern by its government about the effect of cryptocurrency on its local currency which led them to place some restrictions on the use of bitcoin. So i dont know if these laws and restrictions might affect their dominance in crypto world.

I think that's untrue news, Bitcoin price is not influenced by a country, bitcoin price is influenced by demand and stock. It could be true that if there are many Bitcoin users in China, it can affect the bitcoin price. As only in India, which has many bitcoin users, it will have an effect if there are restrictions on bitcoin there, considering that China and India have the largest populations in the world.

• +1 1

China has crypto-currency mining businesses. Bitcoin miners in China have embodied a contradiction for a long time.China its just rumour now Bitcoin is spreading very quickly and opening new markets itself so its never been depend on any one country its could be currency of world for common peoples.

I don't think Bitcoin is dependent on China, because Bitcoin has a lot of power, the more you know about Bitcoin, the more experience you experience, I think Bitcoin depends on different markets. Bitcoin prices have gone up rapidly. A Bitcoin can be a great benefit.

Well i don't have much knowledge on this but actually I don't think so.  Bitcoin may just be partially depended on china because China has the largest percentage of cryptocurrency investors but nevertheless Bitcoin has spread largely having many investors across different countries for we to say Bitcoin depends on China.

China is one of the largest players in the crypto market and Bitcoin in particular,
Therefore, most of the news about China and Crypto affects the market greatly.
We should follow China's movements regarding the cryptocurrency market, as well as what they say that China may create its own cryptocurrency.

The Chinese government is committed to a staunch control over institutions and the economy, we all know that, so hearing news where btc is supposedly legalized in Chinese territory is pure falsehood, in fact they are programming their own currency and regulations against them. miners are on the rise.

Well, the reason that china affects the price of bitcoin it's because there's a lot of miners in that country, it's good to have a mining rig in china because it has a small amount of electricity bill so all of your earnings in mining will be used properly.

17 hours ago, JesusFries said:

Well, the reason that china affects the price of bitcoin it's because there's a lot of miners in that country, it's good to have a mining rig in china because it has a small amount of electricity bill so all of your earnings in mining will be used properly.

@JesusFries China is not controlling the price of bitcoin, buying and selling of bitcoin control the price, if bitcoin is more bought the price will increase while if more sold will decrease the price. China can only have effect on the blockchain but with what is happening the mining power in China is great but gradually reducing. While is will be very difficult for China to even affect bitcoin blockchain as the mining pools are not centralized and also not controlled by central bodies. 

Edited by JanBomCrypto

3 hours ago, JanBomCrypto said:

JesusFries China is not controlling the price of bitcoin

I know that mate, i didn't say that china controlled the price of bitcoin, I'm just saying that china "affects" the price of bitcoin by having a lot of people buying some of it, next time try to understand the reply or post to avoid misunderstanding.

In my own opinion, I see that Bitcoin depends in one way or another on the economic activities of the great countries such as China, Britain and others

I think this news is false to influence the market movement, when whales want to buy bitcoin they spread false news to cause panic selling and buy bitcoin at cheap rates. You should not believe fake news.

Dear friends, I do not know the exact knowledge about bitcoin.Bitcoin from my point of you is not a dependent on China. According to my point of you, bitcoin coin is self independant coin. According to my point of you, bitcoin is a digital coin at international level

On 11/23/2019 at 9:44 AM, cryptosix said:

I have been hearing a lot about China is making pump and dump of Bitcoin, but does this is a real or fake? When Bitcoin raised from $7k to $10k People started to tell this is about China made legal for Bitcoin, now the price gone down to $7k. At this time news is spreading china doesn't want Crypto.

https://www.deccanherald.com/business/business-news/bitcoin-plummets-to-a-6-month-low-on-china-crackdown-778905.html

Guys and girls is this a real news or an prediction?

Bitcoin doesn't depend on China because China is the country thats are working to decrease the demand on bitcoin while they are working to create their coin similar to bitcoin. 

• +2 1

No , I do not think that there is a special country that is able to control Bitcoin, if you say that there are some whales who do control the price, i will agree with you , and some of these whales might be Chinese , I cannot argue with that, But Bitcoin is beyond the control and authority of any country, it is a decentralized system that is up to offer and demand and the price is determined by them. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

the only fact i know is, whales are the one who can control the bitcoin.  The top holders always live in anonymous mode so anyone cannot track them.Indeed most of the holders of bitcoin, if I'm not mistaken, are china.

The truth is that I do not believe at all that it depends on China, since this cryptocurrency is decentralized and does not depend on anyone to overcome and create new maximums, many people focus on what they can not control and therefore do not reach the results easily, it is best to focus on what you understand and get the most out of it along with proper education.

One of the elements of the strength of the digital currency technology and Bitcoin in particular is that it is not based on any country or on any nationality. It is a decentralized currency based on electronic transactions and thus it is independent in itself.

• +3 1

I think you have a good point that China might be controlling or influencing the price of BTC. It might be influencing the price of BTC but I dont think they are controlling the price. There has been Whales that have dumped BTC at crucial moments, to take profits. I also think that there used to be many Whales, but I think many Whales have taken their profits. But its hard to tell for sure.

Here is an interesting web page called ( link below ) - Whale Alert. It follows many big daily transaction of any crypto currency.

https://whale-alert.io/

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Bitcoin has major Chinese investors and whales, but that doesn't mean it depends solely on China because the capitalization of bitcoin is more than USD 1.20 billion. This means that not just one nation owns this bitcoin capitalization, so China is not liable for bitcoin rise or fall.

I think not Because Chaina Is also a powerful Country And there are many Other currency which are used in Chaina . Bit Coin Is also a sutibale for every Human 

Yes my friend .It is factually correct to say that Chinese bitcoin mining pools control a large amount of the hash rate that powers bitcoin, for example. A study in 2019 estimated that there was about 65% of the hash rate within China itself. 

the cryptocurrency is not depending on any country or any person if some one is not using it there is no difference to the currency so it is not dependent on anyone.

In particular, the feature of digital currency, including Bitcoin, is that it is not associated with any particular country or nationality.  Transactions in digital currency are completely unknown and confidential and I don't think they are associated with any country

I think things came out of hand , it is not up to China to decide whether to use Bitcoin or not , Bitcoin has spread all over the world and people will use it regardless of china's opinion and I thin k that the Chinese people will not miss a chance to trade and earn some cryptos but they will find some illegal ways to so it .

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 05.06.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.2% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.2% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.4%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +3.2%  USDT   +3.2%    Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • 🌟 Друзья, обратили ли Вы внимание на обновления нашего сайта? Теперь у нас в разделе банков появилась удивительная функция - возможность прикрепления чека! 🧾 Теперь, после того как Вы создали заявку и провели оплату, Вы можете легко загрузить скриншот оплаты и не беспокоиться за свои средства. Это так удобно! Теперь Вам не нужно ждать волнуясь о статусе Вашего платежа. Вы загружаете чек после перевода и просто ждете, позволяя оператору увидеть Вашу заявку и чек о переводе, что непосредственно влияет на скорость обработки Вашего запроса. 💫 Это сэкономит Ваше и наше время. Если по какой-то причине система не распознает Ваш платеж, предоставление чека автоматически поможет найти Ваш платеж. Вам не нужно писать лишние сообщения в службу поддержки сайта и доказывать факт вашего перевода. Это так удобно и эффективно для всех наших пользователей! ✨ ________________________ Friends, have you noticed the updates to our website? Now we have an amazing feature in the banking sector - the ability to attach a receipt! 🧾 Now, after you have created the application and made the payment, you can easily upload a screenshot of the payment and not worry about your funds. It's so convenient! Now you don't have to wait worrying about the status of your payment. You upload the receipt after the transfer and just wait, allowing the operator to see your application and the transfer receipt, which directly affects the processing speed of your request. 💫 This will save you and our time. If for some reason the system does not recognize your payment, providing a receipt will automatically help you find your payment. You do not need to write unnecessary messages to the site's support service and prove the face of your transfer. It is so convenient and effective for all our users! ✨  
    • Спотовые биткойн-биржевые фонды (ETF) BlackRock и Fidelity стали основными источниками общего притока ETF компаний в этом году. По данным Bloomberg Intelligence, на эти биткойн-ETF приходилось 26% и 56% притоков BlackRock и Fidelity с начала года соответственно. Спотовые данные биткойн-ETF iShares Bitcoin Trust (IBIT) компании BlackRock и биткойн-фонд Fidelity Wise Origin (FBTC) совместно привлекли значительные инвестиции с момента их запуска почти пять месяцев назад. По данным Farside Investor , IBIT получил приток $16,6 млрд, а FBTC получил $8,9 млрд. Несмотря на эти цифры, Vanguard, который не предлагает спотовые биткойн-ETF, остается лидером по общему притоку ETF в 2024 году, накопив 102,8 миллиарда долларов, превзойдя 65,1 миллиарда долларов у BlackRock.           BlackRock остается крупнейшим поставщиком ETF на фондовом рынке США: на бирже зарегистрировано 433 ETF и активы под управлением составляют 2,8 триллиона долларов, а Fidelity занимает 11-е место с 70 ETF и активами на сумму 74,04 миллиарда долларов.   В последние недели поток инвестиций в эти продукты застопорился, и многие эмитенты пережили дни нулевого притока и оттока. Например, по данным Farside Investors, биткоин-ETF Франклина (EZBC) сообщил об отсутствии активности с 16 мая. Несмотря на это, общий рынок спотовых биткойн-ETF 24 мая достиг важной вехи: все ETF в совокупности владеют более чем одним миллионом BTC, большая часть которого распределена по продуктам США среди 32 доступных ETF. IBIT от BlackRock превзошел GBTC от Grayscale Между тем, 28 мая IBIT компании BlackRock недавно превзошел Grayscale Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) как крупнейший в мире спотовый биткойн-ETF. По данным Apollo Bitcoin TRACKER, IBIT сейчас владеет 291 567 BTC на сумму более 20 миллиардов долларов в текущих ценах. Grayscale, которая первоначально лидировала на рынке с 620 000 BTC, пережила значительный отток и в настоящее время владеет 285 139 BTC на сумму примерно 19,6 миллиарда долларов.   По мнению Аникета Уллала из CFRA, растущее доминирование BlackRock на спотовом рынке биткойн-ETF показывает, что быть первопроходцем не гарантирует долгосрочного успеха. Первые игроки, такие как Grayscale, сталкивались с такими проблемами, как давление со стороны продавцов и высокие комиссии в размере 1,5% по сравнению с примерно 0,25%, взимаемыми более новыми конкурентами, такими как Fidelity и ARK Investments. Нейт Джерачи из ETF Store подчеркнул, что высокие комиссии Grayscale отпугивают консультантов и инвесторов.   Уллал также отметил, что успех BlackRock отчасти обусловлен ее сильной дистрибьюторской сетью среди финансовых консультантов и управляющих активами.
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи!Мы работаем каждый день, обращайтесь за обменом, операторы оперативно обработают их в ручном режиме. Так же, напоминаем Вам про #акцию - соверши обмен, оставь отзыв, подпишись на наш telegram-канал и получи 5$ на свой кошелек USDT TRC20 или TRON TRX.Всем солнечного дня⭐ 
    • Доброго времени суток! Предлагаем гостям форума и постоянным клиентам сделать выгодный обмен Биткоин (Bitcoin) на Сбербанк Рубли. Наша команда сопроводит любую сделку, а поддержка готова ответить на любые вопросы.   Наши контакты:Почта: support@imperial.exchangeTelegram: https://t.me/imperialexchange_admСайт: https://imperial.exchange/
    • Уважаемые участники форума! Криптовалютный обменник 01bit.pro работает для Вас с 10:00 до 23:00. Поддержка обменника 01bit.pro всегда готова помочь Вам с любым обменном. Гарантируем высокую скорость обмена и низкие комиссии.   Наша почта: support@01bit.proСсылка на сервис: https://01bit.pro/
    • Первый биткойн-ETF в Таиланде, одобренный к запуску ONEAM, ориентирован исключительно на богатых и институциональных инвесторов. По сообщению Bangkok Post, Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам Таиланда (SEC) дала разрешение местной фирме One Asset Management создать первый в Таиланде биржевой биткойн-фонд (ETF). Этот ETF доступен исключительно богатым и институциональным инвесторам и следует политике инвестирования в 11 известных мировых фондов. Диверсифицированный подход Фонд ONE Bitcoin ETF для нехеджированных и не предназначенных для розничных инвесторов фондов (ONE-BTCETFOF-UI) будет распространяться с 31 мая по 6 июня. Однако, в отличие от традиционных ETF, этот фонд доступен исключительно богатым и институциональным инвесторам. Bitcoin ETF ONEAM использует уникальный подход, инвестируя в 11 ведущих мировых фондов. Эта стратегия обеспечивает ликвидность и безопасность для инвесторов. Фонд придерживается международных стандартов хранения цифровых активов, а также прошел строгие проверки регулирующих органов в США и Гонконге. Между тем, пока ONEAM празднует свое достижение, MFC Asset Management ожидает одобрения SEC на собственный спотовый биткойн-ETF. Подобно предложению ONEAM, ETF MFC также будет обслуживать исключительно состоятельных частных лиц и институциональных клиентов.   Спотовые биткойн-ETF набирают обороты во всем мире, и в начале этого года Комиссия по ценным бумагам и биржам США проложила путь, одобрив первую партию заявок в стране. В апреле Комиссия по ценным бумагам и фьючерсам Гонконга последовала этому примеру, разрешив создание ETF, включающих как Биткойн, так и Эфириум. Совсем недавно такой продукт увидел свет в Австралии. Стратегии управления рисками За последние 11 лет биткойн принес среднюю годовую доходность в 124%. Однако это сопровождается высокой волатильностью: среднегодовая волатильность BTC составляет 83%. Поте Харинасута подчеркнул, что, хотя криптовалюта остается очень волатильной, интеграция ее с другими традиционными активами может повысить ожидаемую прибыль, а также снизить производительность с поправкой на риск. ONEAM признает этот риск и посоветовал инвесторам выделять только 5% своего портфеля в BTC через ETF. Их анализ показывает, что такая стратегия может обеспечить годовую доходность в 8,90%, потенциально улучшая доходность всего портфеля с поправкой на риск. ONE Bitcoin ETF стремится решить эту проблему безопасности, предоставляя инвесторам методы обеспечения безопасности на уровне хранителей, аналогичные тем, которые используются институциональными инвесторами. Эти хранители используют автономное хранилище для BTC, сводя к минимуму риск онлайн-атак.
    • Приветствуем наших клиентов и Всех участников форума! Представляем к Вашему внимаю обменник валют EX.ATM24.PRO. Работаем в Таиланде (Бангкок, Паттайя, Пхукет, Самуи). Меняем Рубли на Наличные THB. Есть выдача, курьерская доставка, перечисление на счет. Вежливые, профессиональные операторы. Отсутствие скрытых платежей и комиссий. Чат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграмм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • DASH теперь на Crypocto! Dash (сокращение от "digital cash") - это криптовалюта и блокчейн с открытым исходным кодом, созданные для обеспечения быстрых и недорогих глобальных платежей Dash была запущена в январе 2014 года как форк Litecoin (LTC).  История и создатели Dash был основан разработчиками Эваном Даффилдом и Кайлом Хаганом. Первоначально проект носил название XCoin, затем был переименован в Darkcoin, и в 2015 году получил своё текущее название Dash, чтобы подчеркнуть его назначение Эван Даффилд задумывал проект с целью повышения анонимности Bitcoin и начал разработку как хобби, написав код всего за одни выходные.  Самая низкая цена за всю историю проекта составила 0.2139$ в феврале 2014 года, а самая высокая цена достигала 1,642$ в декабре 2017 года. Такие колебания отражают не только динамику рынка, но и растущую популярность и внедрение Dash. Особенности и преимущества Dash отличается от других криптовалют следующими ключевыми особенностями: Мастерноды. Эти узлы поддерживают сеть, обеспечивая высокий уровень безопасности и доступность уникальных функций InstantSend. Позволяет мгновенно совершать транзакции, что делает Dash идеальным для повседневных покупок PrivateSend. Обеспечивает дополнительную конфиденциальность транзакций ChainLocks. Защищает сеть от атак и делает блокчейн неизменяемым Обменивайте, инвестируйте и расширяйте свой криптовалютный портфель! Операции с Dash доступны в обменнике криптовалют Crypocto – без спешки и по самому выгодному курсу.  
    • Уважаемые клиенты,   На Hasty Exchange уже не за горами захватывающие новости! Мы рады объявить о нашем официальном сотрудничестве с уважаемой службой мониторинга wellcrypto.io. Это партнерство знаменует собой важную веху на нашем пути к предоставлению вам беспрецедентного удобства и безопасности при обмене активами. В Hasty Exchange мы ставим ваше удовлетворение и душевное спокойствие превыше всего. Благодаря этому сотрудничеству мы стремимся поднять ваш опыт на новую высоту, предлагая услуги высшего уровня, обеспечивающие бесперебойные транзакции и надежные меры безопасности. Независимо от того, обмениваете ли вы криптовалюты, бумажные валюты или любые другие активы, вы можете быть уверены, что Hasty Exchange обеспечит превосходное качество на каждом этапе процесса. Наша приверженность эффективности, надежности и удовлетворенности клиентов остается непоколебимой. Мы приглашаем всех наших клиентов отправиться в это путешествие вместе с нами. Ощутите удобство, надежность и безопасность Hasty Exchange уже сегодня и воочию убедитесь в преимуществах нашего сотрудничества с pro-obmen.ru. Спасибо за ваше постоянное доверие и поддержку. Мы с нетерпением ждем возможности служить вам и превзойти ваши ожидания на каждом шагу.