Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term? - Page 15 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Which one is more risky? Short term or Long term?

I think that short-term trading is much easier.  because you don't need to study the crypt that you shorted a lot, you just come in and do the work, it's not a bad percentage

I think that the one with the most risk is in the long term, because many things can happen that impact, it is obvious that also in the short term it is affected by market news but it is usually restored to normal, instead in the long term who knows what can happen

In this world of investments, everything carries a potential risk, there are cryptocurrencies that disappear and currencies that are exponentially recapitalized, if the cryptocurrency is a good project you can bet on it having a risk that carries a risk, as is the case with Bitcoin, which in These times it is thought that it will be worth much more than it is currently worth and this analysis is based on everything that occurs around it, the proof is that since its inception until now it has increased its value exceeding 10,000 at present and its market capitalization is quite high. But the important thing is to study the trade you are going to make to minimize risks and leave it in the long or short term, I think it is best to have a small percentage for the short term and a higher percentage in the long term speaking of bitcoin.

Both are risky if your luck is bad, sometimes you hold a coin for long term and regret not selling too early and sometime you sell too eatly and then regret not to wait and sell at maximum price

The most risky trading is the short term, but it is more profitable, but it requires you experience, and if you want to trade in the short term, I advise you to always follow the deal with a stop loss . 

On 11/22/2019 at 2:06 PM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

Hello friend, I do not invest in trading because I do not know how to trade but if you want or want to invest in trading I recommend that you watch many videos on YouTube and tutorials so that you are well informed about that because as you can win you could also lose, that is what I I think friend greetings

Without a doubt, the short-term model is riskier, because it is not a sustainable model. In return, long-term models are sustainable, there is a saying that says, I get little but it is safe. Generally those investments that tell you to double your investment in a week, become scams before you can recoup at least your investment.

On 11/22/2019 at 2:06 PM, rakib7970 said:

I want to know that which one is more risky? Is it short term trading or Long term trading? I know trading is always risky but I want to get sure which one is more risky. It will be easier for me to take decision that how to invest and how much invest if I know that.

Hey friend, I don't know how to explain that to you because I don't trade that, I see it very risky, you have to know how to predict if the stock goes up or down. I recommend that you look for businesses that give you a daily percentage of your investment that if 5 or 3%, Cheers

I believe that short-term trading is more risky than long-term trading, because the price of your asset can collapse at any moment. In long-term trading, even if this happens, it won't hurt you as much. But short-term investments can also bring huge benefits to your investment.

Neither short nor long is very risky, you will never know what happens in the world that will not have an impact on BTC price. So be bold, but use your head.

There’s no easy answer to this question. I think short term trading is probably less risky because when you find something that works you can milk it. Get in and get out everyday with a small profit. In the Long term all kinds of things can happen that could affect the price and are out of your control

On 22/11/2019 at 13:06, rakib7970 said:

Quiero saber cuál es más arriesgado. ¿Es comercio a corto plazo o comercio a largo plazo? Sé que operar siempre es riesgoso, pero quiero estar seguro de cuál es más riesgoso. Será más fácil para mí tomar una decisión sobre cómo invertir y cuánto invertir si lo sé.

I think that the short term because it is pending the price and it can panic, let's say that the currency goes down and sells but then it goes up and since it is in the short term, it already lost a part of its money, the best would be long term, look at the bitcoin always going down later it recovers and rises a lot is just waiting for the moment to sell

Well, there is no definite answer to that , it really depends On which coins your trade in and how are you trade. Short term Investments can be pretty risky if you Go for huge profits, You need to research about how it has been coin's past performance And how is it doing in the last few days on the other hand long-term investment can be pretty risky too If you don't do your research proper and see what a coin's Real potential is so at the end it really depends but can be profitable if you do your part right. But according to my experience short-term trading is a bit more risky than long-term

From my experience, I can tell you that it is more risky and less profitable in the long term. People who work in the short term have the advantage that if you have good capital and a good technical analysis, they can hunt down a key move that can give them profits in the moment and without so much waiting time. On the other hand, if you do it in the long term, it is a very big risk because if you neglect yourself for just a moment, you can lose a lot of time and money.

Most of the top five cryptocurrencies are attempting to form long-term lows, which are unlikely to be retested once the next uptrend begins.
Both the price of Bitcoin and the crypto universe are going through one of the toughest periods, as the world battles the coronavirus pandemic. Central banks and governments are trying to support the economy by announcing various relief measures.
While this has improved sentiment in the short term, it could reduce the value of fiat currencies in the long term. In a recent interview, Bridgewater Associates co-chairman and co-CEO Ray Dalio said he "does not believe that cash is a safe investment.

Yes what you say both are risky, so the unique option is to do the 70/30, you can keep or hold for long time a 70% of your Bitcoins, and the 30% you can use them for trading every day, because also with Bitcoin price volatile you can collect a lot of profits.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Short trading is more risky. Cryptocis unpredictable, Its price can rise or dump. What about long term, it is very safe.  For example,  if BTC price dumps, it will go up again after 1-2 or even 3 month. We will not lose anything because of it dumps. That is why I like it more.

On 22.11.2019 at 21:06, rakib7970 said:

I think that short-term trading is more convenient and safer.  Investing in long-term assets makes it harder to predict market changes.  For example, there is a fairly large number of people who invested in bitcoin when it was at around $ 14,000 in long-term investment, and to this day they cannot even go to zero.  Because I think that short-term investing is less dangerous.  But if you are a professional, based on your worries, you can predict market changes and can analyze the situation, then you can call long-term investment successful.

In my opinion, depending on the movements of the market, order. If there are many buy orders, the market is uptrend. If there are many sell orders, it means the market is in downtrend. In general there are many definitions and terms for choosing Long or Short.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

The risks are practically the same since nobody is certain when a currency can rise 10000% or simply fall to 0, the question is to carry the price and verify its tendency to see if it is convenient to continue with that or change it.

Recent years have shown that if you hold Bitcoin for a long time, you will receive income. If you sold at one of the local minimums, you would lose part of your deposit.

• +1 1

Short term or long term trading both are risky but short term is too risky because sometimes coins price fall down instead of rises, so many peoples lose their money,  But good knowledge and any person who have great information about the volatility of those coin in which he invested, so obviously he gain profit. Both types of tradings are profitable and its depend on the person credibility and its analysis about the crypto maket. But more risks, more profit and thats is reality. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think long-term investments are always riskier because the very project on which the currency is based can fail, it is something quite common in crypos, so it is better to ensure small profits and continue to reinvest

Short-term vision is definitely more dangerous than long-term vision, because short-term vision has to pay attention to several parts, and a small mistake can cause you to lose everything and lose many things, but knowing and working professionally in This Short-term vision is definitely great.