Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 17 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mjnick01

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

On 10/12/2020 at 1:43 AM, justemilyr said:

One of the best coins for me is:  
 XRP (XRP)

i agree with you mate!

Ripple is a great blockchain, I just don't understand why it doesn't buy much Xrp value.

it is also used by some big banks, it has an excellent capitalization volume, the system is opensource and the transfers are cheap and practically immediate!

And it was more "green" instead of Bitcoin and Ether

We know that the most important currency is bitcoin, but it is impossible to know if a currency that comes out is better than another, it only remains to study your project.

I consider that the Litecoin cryptocurrency is one of the best on that list, Bitcoin Cash also attracts my attention since I already had its time in which it reached an excellent value in the market and it does not surprise me that it does so again in a next occasion

The best cryptocurrency in my opinion is Litecoin. LTC has a high trading volume and is among the top 10 cryptocurrencies on Coinmarketcap. Litecoin is decentralized crypto and has high price fluctuations making it suitable for trading. I advise you to buy Litecoin as a trade, the price is not too high and too cheap so it is suitable for trading beginners.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is the best of all cryptocurrencies because the price is a lot. If anyone wants to trade here, they can make a lot more profit. There are also many currencies that are not like Bitcoin because the price of Bitcoin is not the same, so I say Bitcoin is the best.

• +1 1

If you have to choose between the ones you have on the list, I would choose LTC and ETH, but always keeping some BTC, of course it is up to each one to choose which currency to work with, you have to study the market, many of us work in pages where we earn something in different currencies and then we pass them to the first of the ranking to keep the position

My description of the best crypto coin or token would be one with a sound usecase(s), tradeable with good liquidity.

You may have a look at the top performing ones in coinmarketcap cap but that doesnt mean new entrants arent good and cant be better.

Technology keeps evolving on a daily basis

I think that the best currency is Ethereum, and then it is possible to ripple this for those who want bigger and safer opportunities

468x60.png

On 11/21/2019 at 4:25 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  7. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

Bitcoin, Ether, XRP are the best coins for these known days. Good projects are also coming with good coins but hard to trust them for long term investments since it will not be the case for testing your investments with the wrong coins.

• +2 1

On 11/21/2019 at 10:40 AM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  7. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

If i must choose the coin from your list, i sure will choose Litecoin, Ethereum, and Neo. Not only because i already investing on that coin regularly. But also that coin i see have bright future. For example Litecoin have some character like Bitcoin, Ethereum and Neo have smart contract platfrom. Until now i already earn some profit from that coin.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

For me, I deal with 3 currencies
1- Ethereum
2- Litecoin
3- Ripple

Because they are the future ...

I think the best currency is bitcoin, it is a really strong currency, it  keeps growing in the internet world, and you can earn a lot of profits by investing bitcoin.

In my personal  choice, i like bitcoin cash, eth,ltc.now a days these coins are very much popular  and the price  is also good. So, i always  like to earn them. The other coins what you have listed is also good

Your list is good. But there are many good coins or tokens. You should add more. Like bnb, monero etc. I keep my attention to btc, ltc and eth right now.     

Litecoin and etherum have a great future. The value of them increase day by day. Xrp is also a good coin. All have a good management system. But bitcoin is the king of all coins. Long live bitcoin    

Bitcoin is the best of all, with the highest trading volume and market capital, it I the strongest and most valuable among all, competing even with many other assets in the world unlike other cryptocurrencies. 

Among these I believe that Ethereum has a better project, however Litecoin and XRP are cheaper to make transactions because they have a lower rate

From your list the best cryptocurrency I would love to invest in is Ethereum because I have gain a lots of profits from that coin, and Ethereum is still my best coin uptill date. 

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. As for me my best cryptocurrency is Ethereum because I have earn a lot of income by investing in this coin. I also believe Ethereum value will grow in the near future. 

Go to Yobit exchange and I can say that DLRS is the best cryptocurrency right now. It has a plan on Invest Box and that has a 10% daily percentage! That daily percentage is enormous and we both know that. So now is the best time to invest on that cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

From your list I choose Litecoin (LTC) as one of the best crypto currency token because Litecoin has proven from time to time again that it is a good investment, and given the technical signals and fundamental strength, and the fact that the asset is coming out of an extended bear market and building a strong base, Litecoin is poised for another uptrend, making it an excellent investment and not just a best one.

• +1 3

I didn't see Bitcoin in your list. Maybe you don't understand that above all is Bitcoin and all the rest are considered lesser. Maybe Ethereum can do something better sometime and after a long development but don't forget that Ethereum was premined and had presales and a big amount alocated to developers. Satoshi didn't even touch his stack.

• Useful or interesting 2

For me, bitcoin has always been a favorite, since it is the top among all cryptomonets and I am most familiar with it, and if you look at your list, I would probably prefer Litecoin

Out of the cryptocurrencies given in your list I would select Ethereum and ZCash. They are top cryptocurrencies having developments and adoption. ZCash is second to Monero but it is also believed the encryption it has matches Monero standards. EThereum is all about the new upgrade coming soon.

• +2 3