Which Cryptocurrency is best? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mjnick01

Which Cryptocurrency is best?

On 11/21/2019 at 3:40 PM, mjnick01 said:
  1. itecoin (LTC) ...
  2. Ethereum (ETH) ...
  3. Zcash (ZEC) ...
  4. Dash (DASH) ...
  5. Ripple (XRP) ...
  6. Monero (XMR) ...
  7. Bitcoin Cash (BCH) ...
  8. NEO (NEO)

from given I selected if one best then I will choose eth. If given me chance to best three then I will choose eth, xrp and neo coin for my own investment. 

On 1/18/2020 at 7:14 PM, Ridoy33669 said:

I think, of course, that Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. This is a good forum. Bitcoin is also the most used and well-known cryptocurrency, Bitcoin investors are also very high. By investing in Bitcoin you will be able to profitably.

I really agree with your statement, I even thought so at this time because I know that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency even this is a good forum so if we invest in bitcoin then I am sure I will get a big profit.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Since it is the king of cryptocurrency and it lives longer than any other cryptocurrency B Bitcoin has come a long way since its founding. For me, my best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin

Actually  crypto world is best not an single coin . Every coin is have their own value  but bitcoin is queen of all coins the price is kissing the sky now days and eutherum is also good well both are my favourite  but if you have in your wallet if you dont have then like and dislike does not matter really am i right or wrong some one correct me 

Litecoin, open and decentralized from Bitcoin, was made to supplement Bitcoin as silver with Bitcoin gold, and so far has succeeded in that by entering the top cryptocurrency list since 2011

my favorite is ethereum, it has always given me that confidence that the other cryptocurrencies have not

Perreo hasta el suelo, Y el autoestima hasta el cielo!

Barack Obama 2010.

digital coin often change in time by its value (Time value of money). Common crypto coin that is most used is Bitcoin and served as the best cryptocurrency for some fresh users. Since it is familiar and easy to access. In my view some may disagree to me but this is the first cryptocurrency I've got involved.

For me, in the above list I like Ethereum and ripple, along with NEO and DASH. are all currencies with potential and value

3 hours ago, jacker said:

For me, in the above list I like Ethereum and ripple, along with NEO and DASH. are all currencies with potential and value

These all coins or currencies is very good which you have described in post and I think when a person who want to invest their money in these coins they need to no worried about their money because it will give them good profit. 

On 2/12/2020 at 9:42 AM, Shakil55 said:

For me, my best cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. That's why it is the king of cryptocurrency, and it lives longer than any other cryptocurrency.

Yes your choice is true even today many people recognize that bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency so they believe that bitcoin has a high value in the market and that cannot be matched by other crypto. I am sure bitcoin will be increasingly popular in the world.

According to the present scenario and while experiencing about the coins I think that ethereum and ripple are the best cryptocurrencies at the present it's giving good returns from the investments and trading and also the fluctuations of price is positive.

• +1 1

I think ethereum best coin after bitcoin in 2020 ethereum coin looking good and pumping started ethereum profitable crypto currency in 2020.

Seya persisted on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. This large coin is good to maintain in current market conditions. But others, if you think are good. Then that is your choice.

Today, many governments want to control the finances of their citizens. Coins like Dash, Monero, Zcash help get away from government control. Demand for them will grow. So, anonymous cryptocurrencies are the most promising for investment.

On 19.02.2020 at 04:04, siokierai said:

i think Etherium better. As I can see, there are more useful projects based on Etherium. And as mentioned above. It could make it faster and more useful. But, I hope Tron will be in good shape too, because competition will give benefits for both projects and users.

In my end bitcoin is the most super cryptocurrency. Since bitcoin currently tremendously effective crypto cash. Bitcoin request is fantastically tall. For this motive I assume bitcoin is the leading.

Bitcoin has been always my first choice but the only problem with bitcoin is its hard to earn and the withdrawal fee is way too high plus transferring sometimes gets traffic.I am looking at ethereum as my second choice because of its lower withdrawal fee and easy transfer. 

On 11/23/2019 at 2:52 PM, Akbor said:

From your list eth is best for me. because I have made good profit from it. first time in my crypto life I have invested on btc and eth. I made good profit from both of them. I wish eth price will hit 1000 usd in 2020.

My selection includes, BNB,ZRX,BCH,RIPPLE and Ether.If you are buyer have got to personal these coins having from head to foot capacity and volatility.

So surprised that OP did not have Bitcoin on the list I wonder what could be the reason he omit Bitcoin, when Bitcoin is the one reason why we are all here we owe everything to Bitcoin, all the other coins are just an alternative to Bitcoin.

I do think that will BTC carries a very good price tag, along with this is the major as well as for starters, they have expansion leads in association with your podium upgrade, your indication rate along with bitcoin will likely enhance since this can be merely the 1st and quite a few common.

Cryptocurrency is new industry in world and emerge very quickly now just because of this recently we have too much talk about this and most of peoples feel this can change the way in world of economy so we are watching many new million airs in world just because of this crypto so we will watch many more just because of this we believe crypto is best.

I like BNB and ethereum, and I also like bitcoin ((which is no need to ask). But a good cryptocurrency is the ones that have a good trading volume, and can be traded in a good tops exchanges, having a lot of demand from all around the world. That is how I know if a cryptocurrency is good or bad. Well, the best would be bitcoin, and ethereum is below bitcoin and the others are also good.