What is the difficulty of mining and why is it constantly increasing? - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What is the difficulty of mining and why is it constantly increasing?

Bitcoin mining is very difficult and it is getting more and more difficult, there are too many miners. I look forward to solving this difficult problem.

15 hours ago, jacker said:

Bitcoin mining is very difficult and it is getting more and more difficult, there are too many miners. I look forward to solving this difficult problem.

Yes bitcoin mining has become very difficult, and the reason as you said is the increase in the number of miners who are mining bitcoin around the world. Satoshi devised a complex equation that the more miners the bitcoin becomes more difficult.

On 2/19/2020 at 12:56 PM, rezzougali1985 said:

the difficulty is getting more and more high i think that because of the BTC price and also for the lot off miners now, this all conditions can be not for the side of miners, but we are waiting everyday the return of a good profits mining like the past days like in 2017 and 2016 and before, hope better 

Indeed it was the best mining day in 2017, it was beautiful and profitable days and the difficulty was lower than the current time and bitcoin prices and other cryptocurrencies were at their peak. So the profits were very good.

2 hours ago, Rosaline149 said:

The most notable difficulties is, you have to use the most powerful computer device in order to continue mining activities. After all, you also need the good quality hardware components which can be further ease your mining experiences. 

Now mining cannot continue on computers due to the increasing difficulty of mining that we are talking about. This is the reason for my question as to why this difficulty is constantly and significantly increasing.

For mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration. You also need a faster internet connection and graphics card.Mining is not profitable. Trading is profitable. Because, for mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration.

Mining problem may transform generally and this can be put into practice in various on the net stock chart in addition to graphs. At this point My business is undecided what exactly is the to enhance or maybe minimize although My business is if it turns out the volume of miners within the circle usually are one of the primary reasons.

10 hours ago, fila said:

Sometimes the mining difficulty actually decreases as well but I have never really understood how the mining difficulty increases or decreases but I am assuming that the amount of miners definitely have something to do with it.

Yes, the number of miners is directly related to the increase or decrease in the difficulty of mining, if the number of miners is large, the difficulty increases, and vice versa if the number is few, the difficulty decreases. This is to maintain a consistent time for single block mining.

8 hours ago, Crypto7 said:

its a very basic question about mining, the difficulty value always increases when there more miners joined to pool.

Thank you, this is the exact correct answer. Many members here do not know this fact and have given strange answers, wrong answers and unrelated things. You were given the correct answer.

5 minutes ago, Snousi said:

I think that this problem will not be solved in the near future because people, day after day, are increasing in mining, and this has made it complicated...

Indeed, this is not a problem that will not be solved, because as you say the difficulty of mining has to do with the number of miners working on the network and the more this number increases the more difficult and since the number of miners increases constantly so the difficulty will increase constantly.

12 hours ago, fila said:

Theoretically the difficulty should actually be dropping now for most coins as the prices took a major plummet yesterday and into today as well so it will be interesting to follow the miners if you have anything running.

Thank you, my dear, but I would like to clarify that there is absolutely no relationship between the difficulty of mining and prices, the rise or fall in prices has nothing to do with the difficulty of mining, but rather the main reason for the increase in the difficulty of mining is the increase in the number of miners.

Mining faces many difficulties, including material difficulties and the costs of equipment required for high mining. There are also difficulties that require expertise and the number of people who are counting the currency has become large as competition has increased a lot.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, the difficulty of mining means that the mineralized quantity is constantly decreasing, and the equipment that this year consumes for mining will simply become low returns in the coming years.

19 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, the difficulty of mining means that the mineralized quantity is constantly decreasing, and the equipment that this year consumes for mining will simply become low returns in the coming years.

No my friend, this is not what the difficulty of mining means, let me correct you a little, the difficulty of mining is a mathematical factor that Satoshi put in the bitcoin equation until he maintains an almost constant time to extract a single bitcoin block, so that the difficulty increases as the number of miners increases and decreases if it decreases Their number and therefore time remains almost constant.

4 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

No my friend, this is not what the difficulty of mining means, let me correct you a little, the difficulty of mining is a mathematical factor that Satoshi put in the bitcoin equation until he maintains an almost constant time to extract a single bitcoin block, so that the difficulty increases as the number of miners increases and decreases if it decreases Their number and therefore time remains almost constant.

I did not know this, thanks for the correction.
This is normal, because I am actually a trader in the platforms, not metal, and I have never tried it one day, so I cannot know.

On 3/11/2020 at 7:23 PM, iloveyobit said:

I did not know this, thanks for the correction.
This is normal, because I am actually a trader in the platforms, not metal, and I have never tried it one day, so I cannot know.

It's okay, dear, not all people are mining or knowing every detail about it, even miners have a lot of facts about Bitcoin mining that they don't know about, they just care about technical matters related to mining and getting rewards.

3 hours ago, Crypto123 said:

It's okay, dear, not all people are mining or knowing every detail about it, even miners have a lot of facts about Bitcoin mining that they don't know about, they just care about technical matters related to mining and getting rewards.

Yes, you are right in this matter. Previously, I liked mining because it is also another way to collect digital currencies, but unfortunately I did not have enough equipment to start it.

On 11/20/2019 at 12:57 PM, Crypto123 said:

I have a question about the difficulty of mining as we all know that the difficulty of mining is constantly increasing with each new block being mined according to a certain equation.
But my question is whether this greenhouse is constantly increasing, or will it stand at a certain level, and can this difficulty decrease one day or is this impossible?
If the difficulty of mining continues to increase this is a big problem because it means that the mining device or card you buy today will become worthless after a short period of time. Means that its return is weak or nothing !!!

this is not true at all. the difficulty is not increasing constantly. it change based on in how many time the latest 2016 blocks were found. just google bitcoin difficulty chart and you will see that it also drop sometimes

• Useful or interesting 1

22 hours ago, Rickso said:

this is not true at all. the difficulty is not increasing constantly. it change based on in how many time the latest 2016 blocks were found. just google bitcoin difficulty chart and you will see that it also drop sometimes

It is true that the difficulty does not increase constantly, but also what you say is “change based on in how many time the latest 2016 blocks were found” not correct too. In fact, the difficulty increases and decreases according to the number of miners, so that if the number of miners is large, the difficulty increases and if it is few The difficulty decreases.

New ASIC devices are created and thereby the hash rate of the Bitcoin network is increased. Maybe this affects the increase in the network. Halving can also influence, since there is a halving of the rewards for the block mined by the miner. 

3 hours ago, bliznec said:

New ASIC devices are created and thereby the hash rate of the Bitcoin network is increased. Maybe this affects the increase in the network. Halving can also influence, since there is a halving of the rewards for the block mined by the miner. 

Yes, thank you. Of course, these things affect the increase in difficulty, but in general, according to what I know, the difficulty can increase or decrease according to the number of miners, so that the difficulty increases if the number of miners increases and the difficulty decreases if their number decreases.

35 minutes ago, Tomas2020 said:

The difficulty of bitcoin mining is an important factor for everyone who works in exploration for the Bitcoin cryptocurrency as Bitcoin Difficulty increases between period and period and can drop a little each period and this rise is due to the rise in the number of people and companies that participate in the mining process.

Yes indeed as you above mentioned it so difficult factor to do.Because of that we can not make it for that we need to have a lot of things, also energy.  The BTC mining is no more profitable, by the way.spacer.png

Edited by MrGox

You have probably heard about the halving that takes place every 4 years because everyone is talking about it. This halving will increase the mining difficulty of bitcoin every time it takes place. 

9 hours ago, Mohd12 said:

complexity of mining increases with the number of miners, and the strange thing is that the block time is the same.which bitcoin or crypto will be awarded. It is more difficult because more people are joining the competition in this market.

It is not strange, dear, that the time of the mass is the same, but this is exactly what Satoshi wanted, so he developed a direct relationship between the number of miners and the difficulty of mining so that the more the number of miners, the more difficult and the lower the number, the less and so remains the time of the mass is almost constant.

46 minutes ago, Loly said:

When there are fewer devices competing to solve the bitcoin hash function to earn the newly created bitcoin, the difficulty will decrease; as more players jump, it rises.

Yes, this is completely true, this is the main reason, in order to maintain a fixed time for the time of the block finding, Satoshi made a correlative relationship between the number of miners and the difficulty so that the more miners increased the difficulty and vice versa and thus we get almost constant time for the time of one block.

The problem, in addition to the increasing difficulty, is that the mining process becomes more complex with the passage of time and with increasing competition, you will notice that the results you collect are poor and by deducting the cost of electricity, you will find that you are losing most.