How do you introduce crypto? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

How do you introduce crypto?

In my experience, I will tell you who is interested in cryptocurrency and works with it. And who just heard and cryptocurrency is not interesting to these people, they will not be interested in advertising . While the cryptocurrency is not necessarily people who are not interested in it will be on the sidelines.

Usually I'm always looking into crypto, either it is the price or reading websites on news and forums. When in work I was always having a browser open that was crypto related and I as always asked by co-workers about cryptocurrencies. I am telling them a few general information about how they are considered currencies and are used by many merchants, and that they will become the dominant method of purchasing in the future. If they ask about price and how to get rich, I'm always trying to avoid telling them to invest though, and always advice caution. Too many people got burnt in the past by buying the top and I don't actually offer financial advice.

I am not talking about encryption to anyone, friends, relatives, or anyone, because I am new here. I cannot guarantee that encryption will benefit them until they see that I have benefited from it, but currently I prefer not to speak to anyone about it.