i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

i am looking for a trusted way to invest with litecoin

Friend, I recommend you always be careful where you put your money because this is always somewhat insecure so the page is many years old, so I suggest you better work in exchanges. As YOBIT there you can be more secure your money and investments.

Personally, I never invest all my money in a specific platform because this way I avoid scams, I recommend that you invest in several platforms and thus protect your money.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is saddened when we lost our money through investment that is why research is very Paramount regarding any investment site you can find a lot of  illegitimate investment platform we have to be careful and conscious.

Sadly, you can't invest in Litecoin at your stock broker. Instead, you need a digital wallet. The best digital wallet we've found for US Citizens is Coinbase. Coinbase allows you to buy and sell Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, and Litecoin all in their app.

As for me, I do not trust sites that give a large percentage of investments because they are fake and deceptive sites. If you want to invest, you can use the yobit website, which is a good site, everyone works with it, and it is legit.

Why do you always seek to find a site to invest in? Most of the sites and people who tell you to send them cryptos to invest for you are deceiving,
Better to stay away from these sites,
It may be better for you to learn to trade or invest on your own and not be drawn to promises of a quick profit.
Or you can go to cloud mining, for example,
Read about it on interested crypto sites.

It's Soo sad to here friend . You lost your money. You should not trust on any unknown website and Don't invest your money without surety. I think yobit , binance are trustable website.

It is a bad news for you for your wasting of money,i should request you to invest on such a forum having good volume and high security because every where spammers are present so beware them and if you found them report to the adminstration after reporting they will take action,the spammers are very harmful for this industry and are trying to stop the popularity level of this forum,i will suggest you to invest in lite coin having less price which can give you a lot of profit.

Really this is very disappointment right now.Before investing in one site you should ask and search about them.Actually this kinds of sites do not stay for long time.

Sorry to hear that. In my opinion, right and good Yobit right now. Although previously there were indeed many negative opinions about the Yobit I see now Yobit has been good and safety increase in the exchange Yobit is really good. Moreover, Yobit is internationally exchanged

• +4 1

Its a very bad news that you have losted your so much money.I feel really bad for you.But don't worry you easily get back the losted money if you have proper trading knowledge..You can trust the yobit exchanger.It is the trusted site by many people

• +5 1

I advise you to stop searching for such sites because most of them are quorums and steal money. If you want to profit, you should tire and search and learn to trade and its methods because it is the best way currently, good luck

• +3 1

This is really sad, my friend, to waste your money with some mistakes. We must be careful and work in one step to ensure good work and good investment in order to be able to earn new profits. Exactly I do not know what kind of investment you want because there are many areas in which you can invest

Litcoin has the ability to give you more profit if you are exchangibg and trading it in best exchanges like binance ,Yobit and many others you may know better . If you need further help . You can freely message me privately.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I am not really an expert in investing and i can't recommend a wrong investment site but you can make a try to yobit.net though we all have trust for yobit but you can invest with them and see for your self how the outcome may be before you can judge .

The only trust site I will advise someone to invest a litecoin is through yobit, yobit is a very secure site and hardly for someone to be scammed on yobit, now a days there are a lot of scammers online looking for people to scam, make sure you trust a site before investing on.

There is a very safe way to buy what you want from the currency and buy a secure wallet and put your litecoin there and then wait for it to rise and sell it this safe way in my opinion and you can do a lot with it

Yobit is the best way to invest litecoin. Yobit is the safest site . There is no way anyone can steal your money. Everybody trust yobit. I personally use yobit and i think it is the safest site. Believe me. I also trade many time. Try yobit next time.

I you invest in litecoin. I think you have proper knowledge about litecoin. If you have not experience and knowledge about this you lost your money. I suggest you to invest in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is most popular currency then litecoin. And it's trading volume is very high.

My friend, I can help you on a very important topic on our famous platform yobit. There are investment funds for some currencies, including Litecoin, and they are completely safe and I advise you to enter them, especially since their profits are good. Thank you.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/18/2019 at 11:10 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i have lost a very good amount with 4 scams.and where i was getting 70% returnts on my 45 day investments.Now we are looking for a good site to invest in so you can let me know if there are any sites you know. If the site is good, I will invest there.

LTC go high so much this time but if you invest in the LTC coin at this time you can than first of all make an account in any trusted and good exchange like the yobit or the Binance exchange i use these both and these are more secure exchanges in the world and then buy the LTC coin here and hold that when the price is high than sell that.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Those kind of investment sites are not recommended because nobody can guarantee you a percentage in a certain time and most of them are ponzi schemes. The ideal is that you invest in Litecoin by buying through the most recognized exchanges, such as Binance or Coinbase.
Well, the commissions are quite high, but you can use the P2P sites so that the commissions are not too high.
Remember that you can't give your money to anyone to work for you, as the chance of getting ripped off is very high.

• Useful or interesting 1

I would say that exchanges that are good for investing and providing good services that you can invest in are just the first to read because it gives you the opportunity to invest now because many are no longer serving citizens of other countries and KYCO is very important because very few members don.  No, it is difficult for them to withdraw because they do not like it after investing so just read all this and invest your money. Schemes or projects often end up as scams.  To invest safely and securely you should invest in cryptocurrency exchanges.  There are big exchanges like Binance or latest exchanges like Jobbit.

On 11/20/2019 at 12:17 PM, AL SHAIMON said:

You can invest in litecoin now. Because it’s price is down now and I think it is the right time to buy litecoin and hold it as long as possible. I hope you will get high profit from it. 

Now the price of the LTC coin is high becasue the bull is start now and the BTC go high day by day and i hope that soon the other ALT coins will go high in 2021 becasue still that coins not start to go high.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day