How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin? - Page 16 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pa2dara4

How did you first encounter or hear about bitcoin?

My first encounter was through a friend he was the first person to tell me about crypto and he share alot of information and experience with me which I got encourage and decide to join crypto 

• +1 1

I got to know the bitcoin back in 2010 but at that time it is not in many cases to this technology since a friend told me a pity not having paid attention to having bought a few bitcoin already for the year 2015 I felt very interested and a fan of the world of cryptocurrencies
A big greeting to the whole community

It's a bit embarrassing for me to say that it's only because of this platform that I came to hear about not just cryptocurrencies but also about Bitcoins. I know Bitcoins are much more famous than many other cryptocurrencies and majority of the people are aware of this because of its value and demand. so I am really grateful for this platform for introducing me to these cryptocurrencies.

I first heard about of the crypto from the tv channel, but unfortunately the tv channel represent the crypto in a bad ways, which was totally wrong news. But after a while when i get into the platform i have learn about of the crypto and start to deal with it .

It is because of the influence of my friends that really loves to work with cryptocurrency and now they are rich and knowledgeable about cryptocurrency. That makes me interested in cryptocurrency especially Bitcoin which I can easily earn because of its great price in the market when I am using it on trading. And now when I found this forum I am happier because of the earnings and the useful and informative content about a cryptocurrency that I can use and apply to improve myself in the crypto world. 

I have heard about bitcoin in particular from some of my friends, and it was normal, or rather I did not understand what it is in general, after I did my own research on the Internet I know its advantages, how famous and high ly priced, and still its value rises to this day, I love it very much and I love owning it and working with it and trading it. 

• +5 1

The first time was several years ago when a friend told me about the matter. I was not interested at the time and did not focus on his words much. For me it was just a trick that will soon end.
Several months ago another friend told me about the matter and he was investing part of his money in it and he also invited me to do that to achieve some profits. I tried to research more about the subject before entering into it and found that the matter is more than a hoax, and now I have some investments in different currencies.

• +3 1

bitcoin is good dicovert for me, i started to use bitcoin when i invested in one fake token, but i don't knowed any thing about cryptocurrency, afterthan i focused to learning and understand what is cryptocurrency, now i'm trade by bitcoin and i have many information about all cryptocurrency.

I first heard about Bitcoin when it reached $ 10,000
Several years ago, I don't remember the time, but at that time the Bitcoin name began to spread widely.
The first time I invested was in Forex two years ago when I made a quick transaction on Bitcoin.

I had friends who worked with this encryption continuously and daily, and they occupied a space in their lives and they started making a lot of money, so I learned from them how to work with this encryption and earn money for the best standard of my living.

It is true that every person has his story with which he joined the world of cryptocurrencies in general and acquainted him with Bitcoin in particular. I entered this field because of AirDop in addition to that I wanted to learn trading and this made me search the Internet in order to learn cryptocurrencies and thus was my first beginnings in this wonderful field.

I heard about bitcoin from my lovely friend. He tell me about that and give me lot of information about this. Also he gave me this site links for knowing about bitcoin better.

On 10/5/2019 at 3:54 AM, Pa2dara4 said:

First, of all, I want to use this opportunity to welcome everyone to the forum and to my thread. The bitcoin community is a host to different individuals from different part of the worlds meaning we all have our story of how we got to hear about bitcoin. This thread would be a nice places to share that experience, how did you hear or encounter bitcoin.

Mine was due to my search to look for lucrative online investment to profit from and stubbled upon some recommendation on bitcoin and ever since my life haven't been the same. Lets hear yours.

When i hear about the bitcoin i was thinking that this is fake but after some time i saw that the price go high and than i start to invest in it and hold all the coins and sell that in a good price when the market touch the sky.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend about the great popularity of Bitcoin before 2017 and until 2017, when the price of one bitcoin exceeded 20 thousand dollars, but it collapsed again quickly. Here I have published many videos on YouTube and filled the international arena with such a currency and thus the development and technology of currencies This is how the search began with a background  Topic thanks

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 10/5/2019 at 12:54 AM, Pa2dara4 said:

First, of all, I want to use this opportunity to welcome everyone to the forum and to my thread. The bitcoin community is a host to different individuals from different part of the worlds meaning we all have our story of how we got to hear about bitcoin. This thread would be a nice places to share that experience, how did you hear or encounter bitcoin.

Mine was due to my search to look for lucrative online investment to profit from and stubbled upon some recommendation on bitcoin and ever since my life haven't been the same. Lets hear yours.

Unfortunately, I missed my life opportunity upon hearing about it. I never took an interest in it, but after years I returned to it and started learning, but I missed a lot

• +2 1

When Bitcoin debuted, I was hearing about it on social media and on TV.
Last year, I heard about some people who are investing in it, and then I started searching and asking for a way to earn Bitcoin until one of my friends directed me to the Cryptotalk site and started working on it about six months ago, and I am very lucky to be here.

• +3 1

I learned about cryptocurrency through YouTube, and I was very interested in working with cryptocurrency and after learning about currency, I had reason to look for lucrative investments online to make a profit from mining.I didn’t see it as beneficial and I found it to be an effective step.  That’s how I lost my wallet and we’re discussing that I probably had about 1 million sativa.  .

On 10/5/2019 at 6:50 AM, heather said:

I heard about bitcoin 3 years ago from my friend also. For the first place i have no idea aboit crypto, But when i search about crypto forums etc details.  Its more interesting for me. 

I heard about the crypto market in 2016 and i start invest in it becasue this is new for m and i join this business and from that time i make and loss so much money but i am happy in this business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I learned about bitcoin from a friend of mine who told me about bitcoin one day that since the price of bitcoin is going up a lot I have been trying to find out what bitcoin is.From then on my Bitcoin journey began

• +1 1

The first time I heard about bitcoin is when I realized that there is a lot of people who were talking about it , over the radio and tv so I went and checked an there it was I dint know what would the thing that would expload to what it is right now and its really one power that one cannot imagine and its growing in fact right now the market cap on bitcoin is about 600 Million and this is really huge

On 10/5/2019 at 3:54 AM, Pa2dara4 said:

I had hear about Bitcoin on some news in Google from my cousins and friends but I don't know much about it so when I join this platform then I gets  lot of knowledge regarding digital currencies and Bitcoins and also now I have great interest in it.

Three years ago when Bitcoin reached its highest price peak, 20,000 $, then a friend suggested to me that I discover this currency called digital gold, its trading volume, investment opportunity and the great profit expected from it, since that time I have been following the news of Bitcoin and alts.

I came in contact with bitcoin through a friend but still I didn't believe about it, I was thinking could it be true or just a joke, then after sometimes I go through a research about it and I was convince through my research that its a real site for investment and it cool to invest on 

It was beautiful moments that I still remember. We were talking with some friends over the Internet and he told me about it. I did not realize anything about it at the beginning, but I quickly learned and mastered working with it, and now after about two years I know a lot about cryptocurrencies and how to work with them

Hello, my friend. Well, the first time I met Bitcoin was at the end of 2015. At that time I was looking for ways to make money and I found different faucets and then I researched what Bitcoin was.
Weeks later, I used it for the first time to receive a payment from a website and reload a virtual card to verify my PayPal account.
At that point I understood how transactions work at Bitcoin and the importance of verifying the address correctly, because there are no refunds in case it's wrong.

• +1 1