What is the best time to sell or buy cryptocurrencies - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
marveliscardenas

What is the best time to sell or buy cryptocurrencies

There is no specific time for trading cryptocurrencies because the price of bitcoin rises and falls continuously, and it is not possible to specify a time to sell or buy, but you can buy when the price falls and then you sell when you see that the price is high and this price is good and brings you good profits

If you follow the chart of any coin you can you will be able to see that there is always at the went up so when there is a deep you can buy that and hold for the next  up move

On 10/5/2020 at 12:36 AM, marveliscardenas said:

The first method of all is to use the Google search engine, since it has been implementing a module for a long time in which the results are shown in real time. To do this, the first thing is to enter Google.com, and once in the search engine write a term such as Bitcoin Value

When you do the search, the Google module will appear with the information of the value of the chosen cryptocurrency. In this module, you will be able to see the equivalent value in euros of a unit of the Bitcoin or the chosen cryptocurrency. You will also see a graph with the history of the value throughout a month, although in it you have tabs to see the history of one day, five days, one year, five years, or all the time collected by Google.

Yes my friend the best time to buy cryptocurrency or Bitcoin is the downtime of cryptocurrency. Because when cryptocurrency goes down its rate becomes less and we should sell our cryptocurrency when its rate becomes higher. In this way we can earn a good profit.

My friend I want to tell you that when you see the price of the Bitcoin is going high then you should to sale you are bitcoins and when you see the price of the Bitcoin is going down then you should to buy the Bitcoins in the market that is very beneficial for you to get the profit

Hey friends, the time factor here is crucial for separating coins and their rates. There are both short term and long term deals, so each one is different.

To make a profit I think we will buy cryptocurrency when the market value of cryptocurrency is low.  After holding for some time, when the market value of cryptocurrency is higher, we will sell cryptocurrency at a higher price and make more profit.

The price that a coin is on the exchange is often slightly different from the price that you see on google. Furthermore, when it comes to buying and selling crypto, the ideal time to buy is when the price is low and sell when the price is high. 

On 10/5/2020 at 1:21 AM, marveliscardenas said:

You will also see a graph with the history of the value throughout a month, although in it you have tabs to see the history of one day, five days, one year, five years, or all the time collected by Google

Well, google provides countless information related to cryptocurrency and other many topics. From there we can search for the information that we need. There is a trade viewer where we can analyze where the price is going. So we can buy and sell in appropriate time and we can make good profit.

It is a subject that depends mainly on the movement of the market and currencies and their prices. The study of price fluctuations and their causes is the main indicator for taking such decisions, and certainly our decisions must be based on rationality and not on feelings.

• +1 1

The best time to buy and sell Bitcoin, of course, should be the price you want it to be. Buying when the Bitcoin price is low and selling when the price is high is one way of trading for a profit. There is no specific time, you just need to follow the market whether it is good or not, it must be adapted to the market.

• +1 1

You have to have good expertise to know the appropriate times. You need basic analysis, as well as technical, and a side of luck and guesswork to determine entry or exit times.

You can use this method to know the price of Bitcoin, google provides this as one of its many services, you just have to write down Bitcoin USD or Euro in the search engine , and the price will be shown immediately, but I think this is not the way professional traders follow, it is better to know the exact price from a reliable exchange like Binance or Yobit.

The right time to buy cryptocurrencies in the trading markets is when Bitcoin is in a corrective or declining position because after the correction there are always big rises and we must exploit them and sell at the peaks and then return to buy from the bottom after the Bitcoin corrects

Yes, it is a good method that I use sometimes, but I am often interested in knowing the price of the bitcoin and the dollar at this moment, there are many Telegram bots that offer me this service as you calculate the bitcoin that I have is worth in relation to the local currency in my country

I think the best time to buy a cryptocurrency is when it is at its lowest value, and vice versa, the best time to sell is when the cryptocurrency rises to a new peak, for long-term investment, you have to buy a currency and be patient until its value rises and starts to rise  .

• +3 1

Dear friend, it is a very important topic for discussion, so I prefer to work with it when the currencies that I want to trade in when buying are of low value and to earn profits when selling and increasing the balance.

My opinion about selling and purchase coins of Cryptocurrency that will be then the value of market crash then we will purchase them and then market upward then sell them.

The market must be watched carefully before any purchase.  Cryptocurrencies can be bought when their prices are low.  To be a successful trader you have to put in a lot of effort and time.  I advise you to consult older members to avoid scams and mistakes.  Cryptocurrency prices are very variable and very quickly, so you should buy at the extreme low and hold them until the price rises.

Yes, yes, we can see the history of the crypto chart that will be traded, by looking at this chart we can determine the lowest price and the highest price of all time. The best time to buy is the lowest price in the previous 1 year period, then sell crypto at the highest price, which is the highest price that can be reached.

My friend, it is not necessary to rely on Google's engine for this, as there are many platforms that offer you a better explanation in terms of prices, and the best time to buy currencies, of course, is when the prices are falling so that you can sell them later when the price rises and reap profits through them.

• +3 1

Yes i also agree with you and your opinion on it because there is no specific time to purchase and sale cpins on this site its only depend on the market rate price and i also advised to all members to read the guidlines and always connect to the market because when you attach on this then u will be able to do when i sale it and purchase it and earn a very valuable profitable earning on this site.

The purpose of every business is to make profit, in the world of cryptocurrecy, the most common means to know when to buy and sell a particular coin is to observe the graph of that coin, you buy when it is going down and hope that it will start going up again soon, because ordinarily, without the graph, it hard to determine when to buy and sell.

Good feature in Google browser, i had no idea about it before. There is another way to learn about the currencies' price which is telegram bots, i am using them currently. Concerning the times of selling and buying crypto currencies, this depend on their prices and value, the most common rule of selling is when their prices are high, on the contrary, you can buy cryptocurrencies whenever their prices get low.

Of course google is my first choice when i am searhing about something cause it has many informations and experiences that we can lear from them.

• +2 1

You always have to wait for prices to decrease to start buying and not vice versa, if you pursue high currencies and buy, then the time will come for the currency to correct its price and decrease and you will lose, so it is important not to be drawn towards your feelings and greed, but rather investing consciously

• +1 1