What is the best time to sell or buy cryptocurrencies - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
marveliscardenas

What is the best time to sell or buy cryptocurrencies

Hey friend, now the price of cryptocurrency is going up and soon a good high price will come, so wait for that and hold your coins. If there are signs of price fall, then sell immediately as the prices might fall further. And as everyone knows, buy at a low price and sell at higher price. 

I think you need a proper knowledge to understand that. We can't be for sure even if we have a proper knowledge too. I think best time to sell crypto is the time that you make enough profit. That's why we should aim the target price and when we arrive there we should sell it or we can use stop loss. I think stop loss is better because we can still see the top price.

• +3 1

The unique best time when selling is when the price of such a coin is higher than his price of purchase. And the same things when you buy, you should buy at the lowest price. But behind all order you should to do an analysis. Because if you have not idea about the history price how you buy it!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thank you my friend for kind of valuable topic.I am not a trader.But if i trade then i will be buy cryptocurrency when it will in low price.And i would gather those currency for that time when the of currency will in high.

• +4 1

On 10/5/2020 at 12:36 AM, marveliscardenas said:

The first method of all is to use the Google search engine, since it has been implementing a module for a long time in which the results are shown in real time. To do this, the first thing is to enter Google.com, and once in the search engine write a term such as Bitcoin Value

When you do the search, the Google module will appear with the information of the value of the chosen cryptocurrency. In this module, you will be able to see the equivalent value in euros of a unit of the Bitcoin or the chosen cryptocurrency. You will also see a graph with the history of the value throughout a month, although in it you have tabs to see the history of one day, five days, one year, five years, or all the time collected by Google.

I suggest you that if you want to buy or sell the coin at a good time then you must have to check these off the coins and if a coin has less rates then you should buy it and then sell it on your highest rate after some time and in order to know about the rate of the coins you should go to Google search engine or also you can visit the exchange area of yobit platform.

• +3 1

Very good recommendation, I did not know this method, I always follow the graph or even go to coinmarketcap, but I did not take into account that Google provided such information, thank you.

• +2 1

The best time to buy currencies is when it is at the bottom and hold it for a period of time until it rises again, and the market must be monitored, analyzed, its trends and the factors affecting its rise and fall, to know the appropriate time and determine the points of sale and purchase.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Interesting tool, I had no knowledge of this but as always dad google has everything, sometimes I think how they do it, they look for everything they calculate it, it seems something unusual.

A Google tool can be used to emphasize the overview that a trader has formed, but it cannot be completely relied upon,
You must do the analysis and follow a specific plan or news about the currency in circulation and put a good analysis before entering into buying or selling any currency or asset.
Learning and training more is helpful in knowing the right times and prices to enter deals.

• +2 1

My friend, there is no specific time for trading cryptocurrencies, so the matter depends on the extent of currency trading, so you must be a listening ear to the cryptocurrencies and monitor the currency development market over a 24-hour period, when the sale rises and when it falls, buy thank you

• +4 1

The simple answer to this question is when the price is high sell it and when the price is low buy it. But this doesn't make a clear sense. How to know the price is at peak. Actually you have to set a limit of loss and profit. You have to do your own survey. Read business articles news which may be responsible for price volatility in market. That will make you a good investor. 

• +2 1

The best time to buy or sell the bitcoins depends upon the market value. if you want to sell bitcoins then you will have to wait until the price of bitcoins have been increased from the price upon which you have purchased if you want to profit. And the same process on buying the the Bitcoin. Buy Bitcoin its price is becoming low. 

My friend, you are looking for a good way to buy and sell your bitcoin, and you should thus monitor the prices in trading and pay attention to the existing chart to know whether the currency is in a rising or falling state. Your profits and your money

Make sure you are capable for performing the technical analysis. Mark your buying price of your coins and track the price change in the cryptocurrency markets. If chart patterns is indicating the bullish signals, you might sell your holdings if the price is already higher than the price at which you have purchased the coins. In order to purchase the coins, if chart patterns are indicating the bearish markets, you might buy your favorite coins.

The best time to sell and buy bit coin is when its price increase or decrease.buy it when its price goes down .and sold it when its price goes up.this is the best way to get hug profit.Now a day the price of bitcoin is very high .

• +4 1

We should buy crypto currencies when the price of the crypto currencies are decreased so that we can buy the crypto currencies in a low price and we should hold them for sometime. When the price will be increased, we can sell them in high price and we can get more profits from this. Moreover we should have enough knowledge about the trade and we should be very careful about the investment. 

Dear in general there is no specific time, but you have to wait for the currency and watch it closely when it is low you buy and when it rises you sell it and so on, my dear. 

• +5 1

The best time to do so is when the market is down because the market in crypto currency does not depend on either the market going down or going up there are two difference to it we have to really be good in understanding this world so to me there is a lot of going to be good in what effort to it, we have to find solutions to what is good right now efforts that are powerful , buy when the market is down @Mike1515

• +1 1

you are right it is a basic technique of trading. You should by the currency when its prices are low and sell when prices are high. It need experience and skills to know the graph of market.

As far as i know the best time to sell when your coin price will be increase and the best time to buy when your coin price will be down. If you follow this strategy then you will easily get lot of profit.

On 10/5/2020 at 12:36 AM, marveliscardenas said:

The first method of all is to use the Google search engine,

@marveliscardenasExactly! I also use Google search engine to get graph of currencies, to do this first open Google.com search engine and type BTC to USD or BTC to other currency you want to compare then click search. It will come up with graph showing you current price of BTC in your desired currency. Yobit exchange is the best one, after entering cryptotalk forum I use Yobit graphs to consider when to invest and which currency to invest or trade. One can make good decisions by comparing current graph with past values. It is advisable to buy any currency at low prices and sell it at high price to make profit. 

Screenshot_20201231_195821.jpg

The best time to buy currencies is when it is at the bottom and hold it for a period of time until it rise again. When the price will be increased we can send them in high price and we can get more profit from this . Good luck

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Well, it relies upon on the price of the currency and how much it's far shifting apart from whether or not you want the cash or no longer, if you do now not want it you could spend money on currencies which have a long-time period projection but the ones which you see that grow suddenly it's miles better to sell them quick

It depends on what currency you want to buy and then sell! For a logical matter it is advisable to always buy at the minimum and wait a while for this currency to rise and then sell. But you have to choose well what type of coins you buy.

For me, the most important thing to remember when buying and selling cryptocurrencies is the most basic and general concept which is "buy low, sell high". Also, analyzing and evaluating the market state is very important. Since you have mentioned the usage of Google, then you should be responsible enough to search for the best strategies/tips that you must do that will eventually lead you to the path of success.