Allow me to lock my topics - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Allow me to lock my topics

Topics can be blocked by forum administrators, if you want to block your topic, you should contact the administrator with a request to delete this topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

Probably this is good to have as an option to lock posts, I don't see why not since some posts are not have meaning to be open and there can be a lot of spam and mistakes happen then it is not worth.

• Useful or interesting 1

Why do you want to lock topics in this forum?  There are many wallets for you to lock something in this crypto talk and I can't use any lock in this currency to work with this crypto currency. This crypto currency is a very good site.

Why you are requesting authorization to bolt your subjects I can consider no to be behind this as I believe that every one of the individuals who spammers are attempting to do spamming to a great extent are denied of this site can't post so I think you have this issue. There is no motivation to be apprehensive you can avoid us and I think if the mediators erase your post ..its bravo

I don't judge the rules or how the forum is run. You want control of your posts because of spam but you can easily report anyone in your posts and if this is spam then the appropriate action will be taken.

So far I have not seen any option on this page that allows you to block yourself rather, whether they are out of the conversation or from a user who is saying inappropriate things, but I think they should have it because sometimes the good intentions that  we have to foster an informative dialogue.  Administrators should consider all of these issues.

If we can keep our posts locked then no one will be able to copy our posts, I think this is a good way.There is no reason to be afraid you can stay away from us and I think if the moderators delete your post ..its  good  for you

I m not sure admin agree to let members who lock a such topic, there are the moderators who does this job, but about your case I don't understand why they deleted your topic for reporting copy/paste topics!

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Is it possible for the users to lock their own topics now? If it is possible to share don't know how that can be done? But I do find many other topics in this forum that is locked. is it done by the moderators or is it done by the creator itself after a particular period of time? I want to know please do share if you have the information. 

I think this job depends on the moderators, because they can do it right. I think the forum rules are good and, unfortunately, we have to deal with spam, but just report it if you find something wrong and I guarantee that the moderators will do the best they can.

I agree it is important to be able to lock the posts when the post author believes so, but also it is important to respect the fact that the forum is very young and the moderators want it to succeed. So I understand the reasons behind allowing still many posts to be kept open for discussion.

That would be a good feature if it was added especially to prevent people from spamming the topic as its really annoying to have alot of spammers with it.

I really love the way these sounds but it should not allowed to lock a topic,  why because I believed is created by same person and got to reply himself. 

You cannot do this because this forum has rules and moderators who have the right to delete and lock topics. we just need to make a good post and then give up the rest it to the moderator.

I doubt that we will have this opportunity. Only moderators and administrators can do this to prevent users from abusing this feature. Sorry man.

2 minutes ago, saraanna396 said:

This is very frustrating, to see your effort in searching for information, writing the topic and publishing it, and then it gets deleted due to some spammers, but this procedure is necessary to clean the forum from these random posts and keep only useful posts.

OK I feel sorry for him too after all this relentless effort to make a post it got deleted this very bad but I think his post was deleted not because of the spammer but I think the moderators found something did pleasing in his post. I Gus's that's why 

This a good idea because i think now  admin face the many problems if this work is assigned to the members then members can hide or delete the post itself.  Because mostly newbies make the post with many mistakes. 

in general, yes, this is the work of moderators, but they can be understood, sometimes they can make mistakes and this feature could make their work easier. although at the same time this feature needs to be developed, which is also work. wow, how much they have to do.

• +1 1

You need to know this that your topic is not been deleted because of any reply on it, or there are some fake or spam replies on it, it is only deleted if it contains no usages.

Unfortunately, this feature is not present in the forum, although it is good at times and is present in the rest of the forums, it is useful for members to allow members to lock their posts that they wrote and which they find it is no longer useful to write in them.