What is bitcoin gold (BTG) - Page 6 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
izDazma

What is bitcoin gold (BTG)

Bitcoin Gold is another of the forks of the original bitcoin chain. For this reason, it is a very similar cryptocurrency with almost identical elements, Bitcoin Gold is a direct fork of the original bitcoin chain, therefore it has almost identical characteristics. It is a decentralized digital currency, but it adopts a new mining scheme that benefits older users of BTC. It was born due to the difficulty and high costs related to bitcoin mining, which in principle was a much simpler and cheaper cryptocurrency to mine. The leading cryptocurrency started out as a simple option to mine, as the process could be carried out with a moderately powerful processor or graphics card. Then, the difficulty in solving cryptographic problems through the PoW (proof of work) scheme opened the urgent need to mine through specialized and especially expensive equipment (ASICs). Bitcoin Gold "re-decentralizes mining by adopting a new proof-of-work algorithm: equihash-BTG." Unlike bitcoin's SHA-256, this algorithm cannot be run on ASICs. Instead, it gives enthusiasts a chance to get back to mining using their graphics cards (GPUs). Like BTC, bitcoin gold (denoted by the acronym BTG) is a cryptocurrency ideally designed for P2P transactions. It was released on November 12, 2017, and hasn't had much exposure since. Being a community-driven cryptocurrency, Bitcoin Gold has a multi-cultural team. Its co-founders span a wide spectrum of countries: Jack Liao (China); Robert Kuhne (USA); Alejandro Regojo (Spain); Martin Kuvandzhiev (Bulgaria); Franco Niebles (Colombia). The work team behind bitcoin gold is made up of professionals in the fields of cryptocurrencies and technology, but they are not recognized figures in the industry. Rather, they are participants in the development of the original bitcoin, who decided to create an alternative chain.

what are the alternatives to electronic money. the currency is in constant change this becomes essential for all miners.

What is Bitcoin Gold?
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is one of the newest Bitcoin products to appear in October 2017. Bitcoin Gold users can start creating blocks with a new proof-of-work algorithm, at a predefined block height.

The Purpose of Forming Bitcoin Gold
The main purpose of forming Bitcoin Gold is to create new decentralized blocks for miners around the world. Please note that mining on Bitcoin (BTC) is already very difficult to do on a low budget. This happens because almost all SHA 256 mining has been controlled by large Bitcoin mining companies using super sophisticated ASIC tools.

Bitcoin gold is a currency that belongs to the BTC core blockchain. There are different forks that we already know that are Bitcoin Cash and this is Bitcoin Gold, how are they different? In the price relationship that they have with Bitcoin that can be 1: 1 and 1:10 as mentioned by a colleague previously.

Personally, I'm not a big fan and I'd rather go for Daddy Bitcoin.

Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a new kind of cryptocurrency that came about as a result of a Bitcoin hard fork and is aimed to be more decentralized than Bitcoin. BTG was founded in 2017 by Jack Liao, who was CEO of the mining software company Lightning ASIC, headquartered in Hong Kong. ... Crypto assets are a high-risk investment.

Hi all
good question
Bitcoin gold is one shit coin among others, I do not agree to buy it
have a good day

I know very well about BTG its a complete ecosystem 

BTG is a cryptocurrency with Bitcoin fundamentals, mined on common GPUs instead of specialty ASICs.

ASICs tend to monopolize mining to a few big players, but GPU mining means anyone can mine again - restoring decentralization and independence. GPU mining rewards go to individuals worldwide, instead of mostly to ASIC warehouse owners, recreating network effects that Bitcoin used to have.

how this ecosystem design share below 

What-is-Bitcoin-Gold.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 4.43.22 PM.png

Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a cryptocurrency. It is a hard fork of Bitcoin, the open source cryptocurrency. It is an open source, decentralized digital currency without a central bank or intermediary that can be sent from user to user on the peer-to-peer Bitcoin Gold network. While Bitcoin Cash was designed to resolve Bitcoin's capacity crunch with larger blocks, Bitcoin Gold aims to tackle another of Bitcoin's perceived flaws: the increasing centralization of the mining industry that verifies and secures Bitcoin transactions.

Edited by Earbuzz
  • +3 1

Bitcoin Gold is the same crypto as Bitcoin Cash. Both of them seem hopeless to me, I do not advise investing.

Bitcoin Gold Price

$7.69

By the price you can tell that this is a small coin developed by BTC creators that are probably aiming for pumps .
The bad thing is that During the attack, 388,000 BTG (worth approximately $18 million USD) was stolen from several cryptocurrency exchanges.

SO the coin is just dead right now

• +1 1

On 11/15/2019 at 6:21 AM, izDazma said:

What is BTG and how it differs from bitcoin and bitcoin cash? 

I do not know that currency, but any token that has as its initial name the same token of a large currency such as bitcoin, only seeks to attract people, to bring marketing, in any case the best thing is that you ivestigue sun little on the internet and so you yourself get your Conclusions, but above that I can tell you that it must be some currency where you only want it to inflate so that those who entered first can make a profit and those who enter later are left without sada, greetings

I have heard about it, one of the bitcoin's divisions, but which are totally independent at the same time, I think its creation was kind of a "social media movement" due to that its motto it's; "Make the bitcoin decentralized again" and its initial price was in fact very high, it almost reaches the 500$ but after the first weeks it started to fall and fall, so, in nowadays its prices it's a little more than 7$, but I personally don't see it like a good investment choice at all. However, it's in the position 80# of the crpytocurrencies ranked on coinmarketcap, isn't a bad score, but it may die/disappear in any moment to be honest :/.

Hello. Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a hard fork (derivation) of Bitcoin, that allows you to mine Bitcoin Gold with GPU (computer graphics card). BTG implements a new algorithm, Equihash, that makes mining decentralized. The goal of Bitcoin Gold is to create a network where anyone can become a miner with only basic hardware. As a result, Bitcoin Gold mining would be spread among many miners, instead of a few large companies. Bitcoin Gold is currently ranked 70th in the CoinMarketCap. Regards.

the bitcoin gold btg is a good coing for trading because all people trading with it , so you are right brother for that , so i think you should buying this GOLD BTG AND GOOD LUCK .

It is supposed to be the Golden version of bitcoin. It is a hard fork of bitcoin, and because you can mine it with a normal GPU it is more decentralized instead of the "centralized" mining of bitcoin

In fact, it is a coin that has a good value in crypto coins. Nowadays its rise continues. I see the future as a good coin. It is worth investing in BTG

On 11/15/2019 at 4:21 PM, izDazma said:

What is BTG and how it differs from bitcoin and bitcoin cash? 

Bitcoin Gold(BTG) is hard fork of Bitcoin, launched in 2017. The same supply and more user-friendly than Bitcoin. 

No Bitcoin Fork could reach close to BTC price yet. BTG can be mined in GPUs where you can repeat mining.

One of the most important features that distinguishes Bitcoin Gold from Bitcoin is its purpose. Its aim is to be a more reliable and perfect cryptocurrency than Bitcoin. Entering the market for this purpose, Bitcoin Gold is designed to be very resistant to miner devices called ASICs. Gold uses PoW algorithm and Equihash algorithm. All algorithms used by BTG are known for being resistant to ASICs and being available in Zcash. The purpose of this main and structural change need is to provide Bitcoin mining with CPU and GPU instead of paid apps as in the early days.

Bitcoin Gold for Bitcoin at its peak Bitcoin Gold cost $ 300 Bitcoin Gold is different in that it can have a child video cards there protocols such as Zcash it is more secure.