What is bitcoin gold (BTG) - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
izDazma

What is bitcoin gold (BTG)

On 11/29/2019 at 5:27 AM, Naga said:

Don't worry about these bitcoin forks because they are useless and they are just holding up liquidity that should have been invested in bitcoin or any other crypto currency but its always some rich team that think bitcoin needs to be forked and then the fork becomes useless.

I equally agree with you on this they are all derived from BTC I think they are siblings of BTC instead let's continue to invest in BTC

On 11/19/2019 at 4:55 PM, Thekingcallme said:

It is a division and follow-up of the native Bitcoin currency and I think the only thing different is the market value and the quantity of demand and supply

Yes i agree with you it is a division and follow up of the native bitcoin currency and yes the only difference is the market value and quantity of demand and supply.

On 11/15/2019 at 6:21 PM, izDazma said:

What is BTG and how it differs from bitcoin and bitcoin cash? 

Both are fork of bitcoin, BitcoinCash was 1:1 fork of BTC while BTG was 1:10.

Also BTG is using equihash so its asic resistant. While Bitcoincash remains using sha256 same like bitcoin.

spacer.png

I currently do not have ideas about Bitcoin gold, but from the above discussion I can boldly give a try on bit coin gold, special thanks to crypto forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin gold is a fork coin from the bitcoin core blockchain so it differs from bitcoin and bitcoincash, bitcoin gold is one of the best bitcoin forks on the market, it has manage to keep it price from dropping completely low.

Unfortunately, all the coins that have the name "Bitcoin" did not become successful. Bitcoin Gold is also not very popular, unlike the original Bitcoin, but I like that the developers made it available for mining using the GPU. But seeing how the price of BTG is constantly falling, I begin to doubt that this coin will ever grow again.

8 hours ago, Teemah said:

once the bitcoin unity sent this coins to the bitcoin holders that time its fee was precise in height and profitable but pronto its set a price is exceptionally miserable for the community.

yha i get that, but i only wished and would have been great f this cin was backed up by gold.

As you know, with Bitcoin split, currencies are produced with different names such as Bitcoin Cache, and Bitcoin Gold is one of these currencies resulting from the division simply.

Bitcoin gold is a Bitcoin coin and it is a fork of Bitcoin and while the Bitcoin network becomes shipped this coin to a Bitcoin holder whose level points turn out to be very high and valuable but now the cost is very low and now not Profitable so that nowadays Bitcoin cash can be the very valuable coin.

Bitcoin Gold is one of the coins created from Bitcoin technology as well as Bitcoin cash is also created from Bitcoin technology. The main purpose of forming Bitcoin Gold is to create new decentralized blocks for miners around the world that appeared in October 2017. Bitcoin Gold users can start creating blocks with a new algorithm (Pow), at a predetermined block height.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:06 PM, Zentoly said:

Bitcoin gold is a coin of bitcoin and it is a fork of bitcoin and when bitcoin community was sent this coins to the bitcoin holders that time its price was very high and profitable but now its price is very low and not a profitable so now a days bitcoin cash is very profitable coin.

Yes absolutely i totally agree with your view point in beginning bitcoin was also popular in beginnig as now at the same time bitcoin cash is also doing well so it is good to invest in it.

Bitcoin gold is one of bitcoins currencies and the are some faucets which pay you BTG for their tasks... I think its easy to collect rather than BCH.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Bitcoin Gold is one of the crypto currencies on the Bitcoin network, which was created in October 2017. The purpose of creating Bitcoin Gold is to create a new decentralized block with a proof of work algorithm that can be done by users.

2 hours ago, Fares123 said:

Bitcoin gold is an open source cryptocurrency it's connected with a central bank and could be sent from a user to another user using peer to peer 

I did not know bitcoin gold is connected to a central bank, what central bank specifically?

Bitcoingold is one of open source coin that is formed as a result of hard fork its aim to change proof of work mining algorithm bitcoin gold's developers were also focus on issues distribution, transparencyand protection besides goal of re-decentralized it in long run its prediction is very good as if some one want to invest for long time then surely he can buy this for good profit.

BTG is a fork of BTC. Bad fork. The BTG network turned out to be very vulnerable. I remember 3 successful 51% attacks on this network. After each attack, the price fell. The coin is almost dead.

Bitcoin has many children from HF results. And created new Bitcoins like BCH and BTC. But I do not know about the use of these coins. All I know is that the coin is still good to have.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:21 AM, izDazma said:

it is just a bitcoin fork, it has no real project and no real team so stay away from this coin. without a project can't last for too long in this market so it is a very risky coin to invest in. and it has nothing different from bitcoin or bch

34 minutes ago, Rickso said:

it is just a bitcoin fork, it has no real project and no real team so stay away from this coin. without a project can't last for too long in this market so it is a very risky coin to invest in. and it has nothing different from bitcoin or bch

It is a digital currency and I am looking for it as a hard fork of Bitcoin or some other crypto. And it Alos holds big volumes.

Bitcoin Gold is a good coin for small traders. Every time that Bitcoin price grow, Bitcoin Gold price grow too. I think we  should all hae BTG in our wallet. I also like BCD and BSV.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

On 11/15/2019 at 12:21 PM, izDazma said:

Both are forks of Bitcoin. At a certain block some miners weren't accepting consensus rules and decided to keep the chain going with their own version of Bitcoin. They had it pre-planned and were ready, having their own developers and teams for marketing etc. They have a few technical differences that noone actually cares about. What we know for sure is that they managed to make lots of millions and created coins that no-one uses. Perhaps Ver has a right picture when he is talking about merchant adoption. BCH is backed by Bitmain and Jihan Wu as well, so I can't actually talk really bad about it. It has a good chance to grow, still some attitudes need to eclipse. Bitcoin Gold on the other hand is like a joke. It has been 51% attacked numerous times, having transactions reversed and double spent into exchanges. A total joke imo.

On 11/15/2019 at 4:21 PM, izDazma said:

Calling bit coins gold coins because the price is increasing day by day, the chances of earning are very low.
By doing so, bit coins may be called gold coins.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/