Which are main quality of an exchange? - Page 12 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
giash crypto

Which are main quality of an exchange?

The exchange rate on different levels 

Fees 

Oder book 

Deposit and withdraw time

Trading volume and some other things 

For me the principle nature of a trade is its low expenses, and high volume. furthermore, ofcourse its security. for me I incline toward trade that are anything but difficult to utilize and explore and has a help. at the present time I am utilizing yobit stage since it's anything but difficult to utilize.

• +1 1

given that Maine, the most important quality containing the commutation will be glamour security, and its wholesale francs and cheaper costs. everything exchange is good, it can just depend on how what accommodates this week than you also. Goodluck

The most important factor for me is popularity , when you follow the crowd you can not be mistaken because most of them are professionals and they know what they are doing. The second important point is liquidity because it shows you how much this exchange has, and one of the important point is the fees it charges, you do not want an exchange that deducts ten percent of every profit. 

Of path the maximum critical element of an change is protection and customer service response, quantity is critical however it's miles non-obligatory and may develop over time, I suppose the maximum critical foundation earlier than I use an change is protection due to the fact we can ship our cash and once in a while our records if wished KYC, So I suppose that is critical.

Hi friends this platform help us for trading by exchange of coins. This section also helps to know what are the main factor that directly affect your exchange. 

In this post fee is more then volume. As when you trade with a huge volume and you receive profit, but when these coins transfer in your account it may be charged with high fee and your all efforts go waste. So fee is major factor.

I think it should have less fee and the withdrawal amount, I mean the limits should be low and also the fee of the withdrawal should be low as well.

A good exchange must provide fair services for it's customers without any restrictions and it must not charge more fees on trades or withdraws and transactions must be quick like yobit it's one of my great exchanges I have come across vai this forum and it will remain my favorite.

The principle nature of trade close to me are they have acceptable security and Huge amount of genuine coins.They can send cash to numerous places.Their is low charge and great market cap of exchange.There ought to be a critical accommodation of trade and a decent course, and obviously the dependability of activities, their multicurrency and capacity 

There are many things, but I think that trading fees are the main thing after trading volume, we always have to select low-fee platforms and transactions to minimize losses and increase profits.

For me, I like exchange stochassy easy to use and navigate and has a support. Right now I'm using the Yobit platform because it's easy to use. 

The main attributes which should be take under consideration are the variety of coins which exchange platform is offering, countries which are allowed to use, security level, transaction fees and many more. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the main quality of an exchange is of course its security, security is very important for an exchange because our assets will be exchanged and if the exchange has poor security quality, the user will leave. Indeed, volume can also be used as a measure of the quality of an exchange, but what needs to be seen from an exchange is about its security.

• +1 1

The best method that you can find which cryptocurrency is best and you can check their all status on coinmarketcap. You will get all information about cryptocurrency exchange and trading volume. Other best method to check the exchange you must check the user reviews and collect different information about exchange administration

Hello everyone . Today i am going to tell you about the exchange . Such things have been going on since ages . The people of old  era traded through the exachanging. They used to translate things of remembrance from each other .

There are alot of quality needed in the time of exchange. The quality of exchange is not only depends on ters of volume and exchange fees . It also need customer trust,service, payment methods, supported countries. Most of the important is fastest transaction. 

Well, I haven't any idea about which qualities should be have the exchange. But I will definitely tell you about the great qualities I have seen in YoBit exchange. It is very useful and secure exchange site which gives many opportunities to earn profit from our investment. Investbox, vMining, Dice Game, YOPony, and many other great features of YoBit are the best qualities of the forum. It also has the Two-Factor authenticator security to secure our money. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Well dear mate as my opinion the best quality of exchange is that it depends on the exchange site that how much they charges the fee and the quality of volume and the currencies. Thank you 

• +5 1

The main qualities of any exchange company or sites. The best exchange site should have the opportunity to make it quick and the value of volume coins.

We need to choose a good exchange site to trade.  All aspects of a good exchange site are good.  The exchange site must have low trade fees, all coins must have p2p, all currencies must have the benefit of withdrawal.  But I like binance, kucoin, huobi, kraken, yobit as exchanges.

There are many people in this use for the many exchange. Because it is a my choice exchange KYC. KYC exchange it is the best platform. I like this many people earn day by day good. 

The ability to list your cryptocurrency Project in the exchange adds some quality, but the most quality that's needed in cryptocurrency exchanges is the security of people account making sure that every fund that's in the exchange are safe and withdrawal fees contribute adds more value quality. 

• +1 1

Some of the most important criteria of a crypto exchange:
+ Has a large number of users;
+ Has a large number of crypto/crypto & crypto/fiat pairs;
+ Has a large transaction volume;
+ Meet legal requirements;
+ Safety & always protect the interests of customers;
+ Cheap transaction & deposit/withdrawal fees;
+ High speed, stable server;
+ Support many countries, many languages;
+ Professional support team, quick KYC check;
+ Support P2P exchange;
+ Regularly organize events for users...