Where are the lowest fees? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Where are the lowest fees?

On 11/14/2019 at 6:00 AM, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

The average trading commission on the market is around 0.2%. The trading commission ranges from 0.1% to 1.5%. The lower trading fee may be associated with higher deposit and withdrawal fees.

HitBTC applies a fixed rate of 0.1% to all executed trades, which is probably one of the lowest rates on the market.

P2P bitcoin exchanges such as LocalBitcoins and Paxful charge a 1% commission for each transaction, but this is applicable only to sellers. These commissions are built into the prices offered by the sellers. There are no more trading fees on these exchanges

Well if you want low fees there are lots of exhanges that charge very small. Binance is one of such exchanges. Coinbase, Blockchain, KickEx and so many other exchanges charge a very little amount of money.

Of all those that I have used, I consider that Yobit and Binance have the lowest fees for transaction and trade, both exchanges are reliable and among the largest in the crypto world. I recommend it!

Binance is the best platform right now as it has low fee structure in which it has one of the lowest fees especially for US investors and offers the most cryptocurrencies to trade out of any major exchange with well over 100 world wide.

I can advise you to use Binance. I personally use it and I have not had any problems in a long time. I think Binance is the best cryptocurrency exchanger.

• +3 1

You should have clarified your question more. I don't know if you want a platform that has low trading fees or low withdrawal fees, but for me, I use the Binance platform

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Both Yobit and Binance have very low fees, plus Binance is pronounced as one of the best sites for trading cryptocurrencies globally with the lowest fees.

• +2 1

Lowest fees can be gotten in some exchanges that are well known in the cryptocurrency, especially the kucoin, binance and even yobit have lower fees for transactions

• +1 1

Lately I have been operating on Binance.org and I have realized that the fees for transactions within the trade are zero and nothing is charged, they only charge commissions when withdrawing to an external wallet

• +3 1

If you want a low commission, make profitable trades, do not overpay, I recommend that you use yobit.net. It is a good trading platform that I have used and has good transaction fees compared to some other platforms.

• +2 1

The rates depend on the network commission, and the withdrawal commission of the exchange to use, for example Bitcoin has its stable network commission somewhat high in addition to this the exchange commission, gives the total fee, it is advisable to withdraw in cryptocurrencies with  low network commission.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yobit is a platform that has the lowest rate, depending on the Cryptocurrency which you are going to make your withdrawal, also when I exchange from one currency to another.

• +1 1

The yobit wallet have a very low fee. But the fee also depends on the coin you want to withdraw. LTC have the lowest withdraw fee on yobit wallet

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 11/14/2019 at 1:00 AM, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

That depends on what type of coins you are going to trade. If it's USD there is Airtm and PayPal. PayPal has lower fees. If they are cryptocurrencies, there are Yobit and Binances. I lean more to Binance, it has lower commissions.

Edited by Jesus Belizario
PayPal has lower fees
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

I think you should specify more what type of fee are you talking about, the withdrawal fee of the exchange platforms? If so, I think Yobit has an excellent withdrawal rate for LTC, I recommend that you withdraw in that cryptocurrency.

On the other hand, if you mean where to find the best fee in general, you should investigate in each specific platform since not in all platforms the withdrawal fee is the same, the cryptocurrencies for which they charge less late are: Xrp, Ltc, Bat , those are the ones I generally use

Lowest Fees.Day traders make a lot of trades.Binance has the lowest fees among all exchanges (like Bittrex,Poloniex,etc)

There are more than thousands exchanger site available.There are many lows withdrawal fees exchanger.Binance and Kucoin exchanger has lower withdrawal fees..

My friend use yobit you will not care about fees but have so many airdrops and cryptotalk to earn money and replace the fees with this. You can do investbox and many more as mining too and earn passive income at yobit. Forget this other storm gain that has nothing as yobit.

• +3 1

GDAX has the lowest fee but hard to adapt to their interface, I would say GDAX would be more for the immediate - Professional level.

While CoinBase interface is the easiest to use and their fees are reasonable.

In the world of cryptocurrencies, the downside is the need for miners. without them the transaction wouldn't have happened. Can this drawback be overcome?

I am think you are not only need to find the lower fees my dear. You are need safety when you are trade and a safe exchange it Yobit. I am not known if the fees where you are trader are lower but I am have ok fees and have my safety for being in one of the expert exchanges that is the Yobit Exchange.

• +2 1

I am not trading lately, but I used to trade at binance with 0,1% with bnb burn for fees, but I am not interested in trading in that exchange lately for many reasons and I prefer to trade with 0,2% in yobit instead as I make more by not having the market maker in binance being against the trader in low and medium volume pairs.

Hey friend, I would suggest you to use yobit and I am currently using it. It has low fees and it is convenient to use. It offers high security and safety to its users, it has a very efficient support team. There are other exchange sites like Binance, if you like it then use it. 

Edited by Ponnnu
  • +2 2
  • +3 1