Where are the lowest fees? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

Where are the lowest fees?

There are some exchanges are present for trading bitcoin .but we use yobit exchange because yobit is best for low trading fees .

I prefer yobit yobit exchange so i can say that everypne should try it .

Each platform has different fees, and each network also has different fees Therefore, I advise you to search for currencies that generally have low transfer fees, such as trx and xrp, instead of searching for the lowest platform with low fees.

• +1 1

I don't know exactly which companies you're referring to.
In the case of exchanges, I would recommend Yobit and Binance, two reliable and veteran companies that charge very low commissions for each exchange.
It's just a matter of learning how they work and being able to make a large number of exchanges easily.

• +1 1

Well in term of lowest fees i will suggest you used yobit exchange because is very simple to operate, there fees is well friendly and is at lower rate to be sincere, so why don't you give it a trial and see the difference.

• +2 1

if you want to make friends on low fees you can use the binance exchange even here in this exchange you can to make trades between the coins easily with the lowest possible fee

I think that you should adapt yobit if you are willing to done transactions in low price in high security system,every member can use yobit easily because it has more easy features to earn a lot of profit and knowledge from crypto industry,you can exchange with low price in yobit.

There are more than thousands exchanger site available.There are many lows withdrawal fees exchanger.Binance and Kucoin exchanger has lower withdrawal fees

• +5 1

If you want to get low fees in exchange site then you can use yobit exchange. here the trading fee is very low and the withdrawal fee is low too.

• +4 1

I think yobit is the best option for you. You have to try this website their fees are too little and their trading volume is also low. So you can buy and sell you coin with low fees on this website. Try to get used to it. It will be best for you.

• +3 1

The cheapest sending fees are usdt on the TRON network but not all platforms support it Therefore, you should pay attention to this point, and in general xrp is characterized by few fees, and also ltc has very few fees, given that it is fork from the Bitcoin blockchain.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think Yobit and Binance are the best exchanges in terms of reliability and withdrawal fees. It is easy to trade on these exchanges and the interface is also user friendly.

On 11/14/2019 at 7:00 AM, Rashel said:

Tell the companies where I can trade cryptocurrencies if you know where the fees. I found storm gain if you know where the fees are below, tell me. 

The lowest fees for withdrawing from the platform are the dog currency, the TRON and the Litecoin that you can withdraw with them are among the best currencies

• +3 1

Well, as a beginner, I only know about YoBit forum and Binance for the trading and exchange. I haven't tried Binance but know about YoBit that it is very useful place for investing your money. It has very safe place as well as the fee of exchange is also low.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I have been trading for a long time. I use many exchangers. So I can say this very well, because I have enough experience.
 Each exchanger tries to provide adequate facilities to their users. But each exchanger has its pros and cons. So wherever you trade, you have to take a good look at those things.
I would prefer binance if you want my opinion. Because all in all it seemed the best to me. And its lifting fee is much lower.

I am as yet confounded about the thing you are asking, in the event that you request coins with the most minimal expense on yobit I think Waves and ETC are coins with a low charge yet in the event that you request a charge trade I think yobit, binance and kucoin are trades with low charges

As for me I'm still a newbie on the forum. So don't think I can make any contribution to your post. But I will be glad if someone will guide us with the break  down of the price differences of different sites. so that we make comparison and came up with the easy and cheap one and use it for investment. More greetings to everyone on the forum.

I still not understood if you mean transactions fee or exchange fee but in case you mean the transaction then in yobit the lower fee is for LTC, WAVES and TRX , but if you mean exchange fee then there is no much difference between exchanges because all of them take below 0.5% , for example yobit takes 0.2% whatever the currency and pair you use

• +1 1

I do not know about zero percent fee trading platform. yes i saw it in many forex broker but in crypto market i never see such kind of platform that provides zero percent fees. but i saw very low fees at ethereum while convert it from ethereum to bitcoin. 

I think the most reasonable trading commision is Binance at the moment. If you register them via a referral link, you get %10 to %20 discount in trading fees. They provide a %20 further reduction in trading fees if you pay your trading fees with their local token BNB.

Also, you may consider some trading rebate cards opportunities. The rebate cards are given as rewards by some exchanges from time to time and you literally pay zero fees until your rebate card expires. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Trading platforms differ in terms of the amount of transfer fees, some of them charge low fees and others high fees.
You should try the yobit platform or the binance platform, as they charge low conversion fees compared to other platforms.

• +2 1

Personally my point of view you should a talking about withdraw fee and commission in yobit exchange, because yobit exchange fee is very low then other exchange many members a use yobit exchange, good luck.

• +1 1

My friend's transmission fee charges as a distinctive currency in the markets is highly high I do not recommend it but if you want to provide less fee you have a currency like a Liqucin fee charges 25 cents Lai amount converted thank you

If you are looking for a great company with low fees then I absolutely say Yobit because it is a great platfrom to buy and sale cryptocurrecy with low fees, and it is also a popular platfrom for listing popular currencies..

My dear, you mean to withdraw fees from the exchanges, it will be low if you have to use the yobit platform, as it provides you with many different currencies and the withdrawal fees are very low. I wish you a happy day