Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Have you ever purchased anything with bitcoin?

Since the cryptocurrency and the Bitcoin is a new technology and new financial system not a lot of agencies and shops sport in that is why I have not got anything with the help of cryptocurrency at

Yes exactly you are very right that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency or borderless currencies and we cannot send them very easily and fastly from one country to another uh and about your question that I never purchase anything directly with Bitcoin but from profits that I earn from Bitcoin I purchased many things like my dresses pay my University fees and many more.

I have not purchased until now using bitcoins as I am investing my cryptos and everything for the long run and in a hope to get a good profit back .But to be honest I have purchased a few small things using crypto but not as big to talk about it.

No, i am a new here. I don't know about bit coin perfectly. I cannot trading with the bit coin because i don't have any coin. Therefore we should working hard at this forum and gain a bit coin here. Then you are start the trading with bit coin.

As of now, I did not used bitcoin just to purchase anything, because I want to save my earning and if I reached my preferred amount, I will use it as my starting capital on my trading. My plan if I earn a lot bitcoin, I will use to but my gadgets and a high-end computer that I will use on working here and playing games when I get tired. And also, buy and hold my funds on other cryptocurrency so that I will earned it too.

Unfortunately I have not been able to acquire tangible products with cryptocurrencies, however I have been able to pay digital subscriptions to different platforms using bitcoin or ETH, although lately I have not been able to do so, the commissions are too high, it is preferable to pay with fiat.

Well, no I have not yet bought anything with cryptocurrecy apart from the litecoin that I bought using BTC, bit when it comes to tangible stuff, I still don't know if the retailers would accept it as of now, but I am hoping that soon I would purchase something with it.

• +1 1

Well,  I have not tried it yet because I am still skeptical about too,  thought sometimes I am like of not sure whether the retailers would accept cryptocurrencies for what I want to purchase, but hopefully i would try thise days to see that I make that purchase online. 

Hello, it is true that currencies are used for any type of transaction or even to make our economic life better, but as for buying something with them, I have not had the opportunity to do so yet, of which I am sure, is that yes God allows me, I want to be able to buy something in the Amazon store, which will update to bitcoin as a payment method, that is a point of favor since it will be of great help and it will be of growth for the store, greetings.

On 1/29/2021 at 2:06 PM, EddyDavidson said:

No, i am a new here. I don't know about bit coin perfectly. I cannot trading with the bit coin because i don't have any coin. Therefore we should working hard at this forum and gain a bit coin here. Then you are start the trading with bit coin.

If you want to start bitcoin trading, you should not rely on few coins you earn here, otherwise you must collect for a very long time. Bitcoin trading requires a good amount of capital.

On 05/10/2019 at 1:51 AM, Consignee said:

Bitcoin is a borderless cryptocurrency, we all know that. We are using it for trading purpose. But have you ever purchased anything like clothes, gadgets etc with Bitcoin? I had bought some mining stuffs from bitcointalk marketplace with bitcoin. Last time I used bitcoin for registering a domain in namesilo.

Please share your experience and where did you spend bitcoin?

Dude im planing to do this very soon but still i don't have much btcs..hope soo that soon i buy some good things by btcs.. thanks for sharing your experience.

Yes i buy coins with bitcoins because with this we are able to do anything which is very helpful for me or for us. Buying bitcoins is the best way to get more profits with this you are able to get rich quickly. Thank you 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

I didn’t try to buy anything with Bitcoin because I didn’t want to buy the item from another country because it would cost me more including shipping fees.  If Bitcoin is going to be acceptable.There is no such thing as a Bitcoin payment method.  So, I can't buy anything with Bitcoin.  But I sold bitcoin and got my country currency which is very helpful for me.

Yes bitcoin is a digital currency you can purchase every thing from this because it is also like a currency but the many states are legal it and many states are working on it but in the different states there is different laws but you can use it as the other currency and digital currency is very in today and it have good future many people showing interest on it but in recent time it is not common as much but it will in the short time in future......   

Yes, I bought an Amazon card and shipped it to my account and bought some items that help me in my field of study and university so that I can continue.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

To be honest I never use Bitcoin to buy things, because I always use Bitcoin as an investment. It's a shame when Bitcoin has to buy an item, because storing and trading Bitcoin is much more profitable than just buying stuff. The value of Bitcoin has continued to increase until now, making investing and trading a lot of people choice when compared to using it as a transaction tool.

• +1 1

I have never bought anything with Bitcoin as there are less Bitcoin users in our country.I have a lot of ideas about Bitcoin. This is an online currency. I also earned it. But why nothing has happened with it yet.

Unfortunately, I did not have this experience because of the place I live as no one can deliver the purchases that I do.

Who did that, what do you think? Do you prefer it for cash? Are the fees high?

Yes you are right add in future when cryptocurrency will legal in our country, I will buy many things with cryptocurrencies and my bills bye Crypto coins and this is easy to to pay and by things this will be good to buy things with cryptocurrencies with their learning add it will be really satisfied 2 hours to get something or use our coins to buy things.

As for me, I try to use Bitcoin for a lot of things. It's really good, and I use it to buy and ship electronic games, and this is more than amazing. There are many things that can be done with Bitcoin.

• +4 1

I have used my Bitcoin to mainly purchase other coins and it's really nice... The extent of using BTC to pay bills will really be a fun and a joy to see ..just like the Venezuela community that are beginning to adopt Bitcoin little by little in their day to day business

At the moment I did not buy any product with BTC but I have no doubt that in the future I will. In my country there are not many merchants that accept BTC, surely in the future the market will be much wider and we can all buy with cryptocurrencies.

I have purchased a lot of stuffs with crypto and it does not seem to have any difference with fiat other than the fact that you can get more freedom with crypto. Now that we even have crypto cards. You can spend easily with your crypto cards and buy whatever you want as long as they accept crypto for payment.

Not so far, I'm just waiting for Amazon to accept bitcoin as a payment method to be able to buy something there, I also recently found out that there are already 2 cryptocurrency ATMs in my country, I hope to be able to use them when they install one near my residence, to be able to see the fruits of my work directly without the need for a p2p

Yeah, I used bitcoin to purchase tons of things. In order to continue to function better with encryption, I purchased several accounts from various websites and game cards and also used the money I received to purchase a computer.

• +2 1