KYC on Blockchain.com wallet!!! - Page 9 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

KYC on Blockchain.com wallet!!!

Personally I would not prefer using any website or even any wallet with a KYC verification on.  I don't think so that it's necessary for the security of our cryptocurrency assets by giving our too much personal data. 

Also we don't know that which website or wallet is actual and which one is scam.  Scamming site can use our personal data for wrong purpose. 

Yes now blockchain wallet require KYC verification. in this way your account will verify and will make safe and srcured. it is good step. It was not necessary but now it is essential to use blockchain wallet to make sure its kyc verification. I am using a verified wallet so you also should make sure to do kyc.It will increase the security features further and scamers will never steal users money or personal and privte keys will be well and secured. 

• +2 2

I agree because i am using blockchain wallet they have security system so they can't use kYC verification because they have good security so they can verify their wallet easily

• +1 1

At blockchain.com, KYC is almost likely to become mandatory in the near future. The European Union is working on new anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism financing laws, and blockchain.com is located in the heart of the EU. With the 2018 XLM airdrop, they were already baiting for KYC.

Currently Blockchain wallet is giving option for KYC but its not must case its your own mind but in near future its going to be must case in most of wallets and exchanges because recently many countries are going very stick with this all and just because of this they are involving in crypto currency and bringing some soft policies for this all I believe we need to understand this all.

• +2 1

I think that the Know Your Customer procedure is important and safe and works to protect your account from hacking or theft, and in return it is not mandatory if you withdraw an amount less than $ 1000, so it is up to you.