Buying Gold With Bitcoin - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
on1k3n

Buying Gold With Bitcoin

Buying bitcoin with gold makes more sense in the current status of the market because you turn a slow-rising asset into a fast-growing one and your profit will be much higher. However, this requires higher risk too and is not recommended to investors without experience. If you already have gold, you can keep holding it if you don't think about short term profit. Turn gold into bitcoin only if you have a really safe wallet to secure your bitcoin. If you don't own a proper hardware wallet, bitcoin is not the ideal choice for you because gold is not prone to hacking attempts.

If there is an increase in the price of Bitcoin, it may be a losing deal, in this case I will prefer to buy in a stable currency, and keep Bitcoin for investment because, in my opinion, it is more volatile and more profitable, especially if we look at the last year.

• +2 1

It is a good idea and i think it is very useful for the future which may the gold get raised in his price and in this way we will get profits with no work.

• +1 1

It is a good idea to make cryptocurrencies a tangible thing, but for me, I find that Bitcoin is better than gold for investment, maybe because I am used to it or because Bitcoin is faster and easier to trade, but maybe later I will try this method of investing.

• +2 1

That is good! maybe in the future the Gold will not be moved from country to other country, they will use Bitcoin as a payment and the Gold will be delivered locally I mean in the country of buyer.

• +1 1

Yes, that is a smart investment. It is not up to gold alone. Rather, you can buy anything with bitcoin, it will be a smart investment. I am waiting to sell real estate through bitcoin.

• +1 1

Bitcoin prices are very volatile and unpredictable. It would be nice to buy gold with Bitcoin because the price of gold is more stable.  We can buy some gold with our profits and store it for long periods.  Bitcoin is the greatest investment humanity has ever known, so it's hard to vanish.

I have never bought gold in my life, but this is really valuable to see that trading when you have a reserve saved will be better for the future for any inconvenience that could occur, to be completely honest when I have a lot of invested capital I will take this option and buy gold for keep my personal savings supported by gold.

Yes it is very profitable tradimg with bitcoin invest with gold.  Both have promising excitement.  Really a good idea.  The price of gold that is always stabile above, overlaps with the ups and downs of bitcoin.

• +3 1

Yes, indeed. 

Since gold's price is stable, buying gold is probably the best thing you can do with bitcoin. However, since bitcoin's price fluctuates in real time, it's a smart idea to keep it in your wallet and use it to buy gold or anything you like.

• +1 1

I have not heard about it before my friend, but I think it is good to buy gold in Bitcoin because the price of gold is more stable, and this is in my opinion of smart work and a smart move from the investor.

It seems to me that it is a very good idea to have these two sources of investment, because you make a profit with both, so I recommend that you buy gold.

In fact, I do not prefer investing in gold, it is a very safe investment and this does not suit my personality, I prefer to risk a little and reap more profits, investing and trading in cryptocurrencies makes much more profits if you are careful and expert, so I want to learn and gain More experiences and information about this field

I don’t know if this is available on or outside the platforms, but I don’t think that this is a profit from two sides. If I bought the gold through bitcoin, your money will become completely connected with the gold. If it falls, its value will decrease and vice versa.

• +2 1

Investing on gold and on cryptocurrency are good strategies to invest your flat currency. Though gold has stable value and can be theft to your home. While I prefer to invest on crypto which the value might fluctuate in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

That would be great. We buy gold through Bitcoin, it is a crowded investment as you said, I think it will be a smart investment, because it allows us to make a double profit when the price of gold and bitcoin increases

Actually, it seems that everything is good when related with bitcoin, and for gold it is great especially gold is rare and expensive like bitcoin.Its a great idea that buying gold with BTC and we can also sell the gold and get the BTC. Maybe,There are less of gold store that will accept bitcoin or other cryptocurrncies as payments.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, when I looked at the date of the post, I wished that I had invested in Bitcoin and bought it with money or gold, because its value today exceeded 60,000 US dollars.

• +1 1

Buying gold using Bitcoin is a good idea, because I have nothing to lose because gold is a stable store of value and tends to increase every year. Bitcoin's value sometimes drops for a long time, sometimes making us impatient. By saving the value of our money into gold, our money will be safe and will not easily decline in value, that is the advantage when we buy gold using Bitcoin.

• +5 1

What is new about it? It is possible to do anything, it has become very natural. I hope you understand my view that Bitcoin has become very easy to deal with.

for a while i was trading forex. At first it was bad for me because I was used to trading crypto. and there in forex I wanted to do the same with btc and it is not the same. the profit is little so I decided to do forex with Gold hehe and it was more than good. I recommend

On 11/13/2019 at 11:21 AM, on1k3n said:

Recently, I came across something on the internet about buying gold with Bitcoin. This seems like this would be good because it's  a double investment. You can invest in bitcoin, and you have gold as a backup. What do you think about this? Would this be a smart investment why or why not? Have you ever bought gold with cryptocurrency? 

I've never bought gold using cyrptocurrency. In my opinion this is not a good idea because if we buy gold using cryptocurrency we will lose money. If you have crypto coins, you should be able to invest your crypto coins for even more profitable things. If gold we can't predict we will get a profit or not.

• +3 1

Dear, it's really great, my friend, to collect and work on very big bitcoin profits and then buy gold with these brakes, so it's really cool, thank you for this great and useful post. You're great and you deserve respect from us. 

I have never tried it, but I think it is a good idea to do it and implement it correctly. Cryptocurrencies facilitate the buying and selling process for us, so we must give them a lot of attention and study new plans constantly to develop the means of using them properly.

• +1 1

I have never invested in any market other than the cryptocurrency market, I think it will be good to buy gold with Bitcoin, but you have to be careful because gold is affected by news, so you must learn basic analysis and use a good trading platform.

• +2 1