[ANN] DigitalDenar - Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform [NO ICO][POW][POS][MN] - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DigitalDenar

[ANN] DigitalDenar - Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform [NO ICO][POW][POS][MN]

pNCCE0U.png

DigitalDenar

Website | Explorer | Telegram | Twitter

DDEN powers the DigitalDenar Ecosystem. DDEN will have multiple use cases: paying for transaction fees on DigitalDenar Exchange, making in-store payments, and many more.

Specifications

Coin name: DigitalDenar
Coin ticker: DDEN
Maximum supply: 50 million
Proof-of-work Algorithm: Quark-hash 
Consensus mechanism: Proof-of-stake with masternodes
Masternode collateral: 10,000 coins
Block times: 1 minute 
Special features: Instant transactions with SwiftTX™

Block reward breakdown
Block 1: 15,000,000 DDEN (premine)
Block 2 - 200: 0 DDEN
Block 201 - 50200: 100 DDEN (Proof-of-Work)
Block 50201 - 250200: 50 DDEN (80% Masternodes, 20% Proof-of-Stake)
Block 250201 - 650200: 25 DDEN (80% Masternodes, 20% Proof-of-Stake)
Block 650201 +: 10 DDEN (80% Masternodes, 20% Proof-of-Stake)

Wallets

Github | Windows 64bit | Windows 32bit

Pools

http://digitaldenar.club

We are excited to announce that we will be giving away 15,000,000 DDEN welcome bonus for new DigitalDenar users. These users will be rewarded with 50 DDEN each and additional 10 DDEN for every new user they bring to DigitalDenar.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every 10 days until January 1st 2020, starting November 20th, the 5 coins with the most votes will be implemented on digitaldenar.com on January 1st 2020. Additionally if a coin reaches over 150000 votes it is automaticly added on the to be listed list.

Every user can give 1 free vote every 24 hours, all attempts of cheating will result with a ban and account suspension. Additionally users can give unlimited paid votes, 1 vote = 1 DDEN.

Edited by DigitalDenar

3 minutes ago, DigitalDenar said:

We are excited to announce that we will be giving away 15,000,000 DDEN welcome bonus for new DigitalDenar users. These users will be rewarded with 50 DDEN each and additional 10 DDEN for every new user they bring to DigitalDenar

Hello Sir! Do i need to do KYC in order to receive the welcome bonus or it doesnt need at all? Also what is the estimated price of DDEN?

• +2 1

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

2 minutes ago, SyntaxEr. said:

Hello Sir! Do i need to do KYC in order to receive the welcome bonus or it doesnt need at all? Also what is the estimated price of DDEN?

You dont need KYC, DDEN was launched few minutes ago, its still not listed on exchange.

1 minute ago, DigitalDenar said:

You dont need KYC, DDEN was launched few minutes ago, its still not listed on exchange.

Oh thats great! Okay thats explain why only 1 member on the telegram group. Im glad to be a early member of this project. I hope wish you a huge success.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 11/18/2019 at 2:16 PM, AliceJun said:

Today everyone is afraid of ICO projects for fear of being scammed. However, you said the program on DigitalDenar is not ICO so I can be assured. I will find out more to participate.

Its not ICO, all premine will be given away to users

On 11/18/2019 at 3:46 PM, MinJax said:

I find this app attractive to new users. What is the conversion from DDEN to BTC? I want to know the value of DigitalDenar coin.

There is still no exchange so price is not formed yet

Edited by DigitalDenar

On 11/28/2019 at 2:04 PM, Awaremooner said:

I checked out the website and it is obvious exchange activities is yet to commence on the site. Checking out saltpool.net I didn't see any coin named DigitalDenar but only saw digitalEuro coin. Is mining of this coin presently suspended on salt pool?

seems it was removed, many pools had issues setting up pool, that's why we made the official pool

7 hours ago, Kim K said:

The post by @DigitalDenar should have added you join the waitlist as the exchange is yet to commence business transactions. If he had given information like this, no one will allege scam. Handlers of social media accounts of businesses needs to always go the extra mile in conveying a message

I don't even know how this works. Explaining a bit could have helped

just open http://digitaldenar.club/getting_started and choose DigitalDenar coin from the left side menu, all details on how to mine are there.

5 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Maybe you should update your post by editing the topic to remove the mining pool link included in the original topic you posted. Thank you

Thanks for reminding me, seems i forgot i didn't to remove it. http://digitaldenar.club is a pool maintained by us, has only 0.1% fee and so far has no issues and has been always online(frontend might go down from time to time but mining is not affected)

Edited by DigitalDenar

Today everybody fears ICO ventures because of a paranoid fear of being defrauded. Be that as it may, you said the program on DigitalDenar isn't ICO so I can be guaranteed. I will discover more to take part. Furthermore, For the learners this is the most ideal approach to gain a few coins and will be alluring, the significant that you can win this coin then you can change over them to Bitcoin, I think additionally you can change over them to others coins.

4 minutes ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

Today everybody fears ICO ventures because of a paranoid fear of being defrauded. Be that as it may, you said the program on DigitalDenar isn't ICO so I can be guaranteed. I will discover more to take part. Furthermore, For the learners this is the most ideal approach to gain a few coins and will be alluring, the significant that you can win this coin then you can change over them to Bitcoin, I think additionally you can change over them to others coins.

Yes this is not nor ever will be ICO, the whole premine will be given to members before exchange is launched. Currently we give free coins to everyone that joins site, for refering other members and there is a bounty campaign managed here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5205180.0

Edited by DigitalDenar

28 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

The new link seems to be working well but I have a question as regards the new link posted. Must I download the app before I can mine? What's the hashing rate? I need to know before downloading the app as a bounty hunter

you will need wallet address to mine so you can either download wallet or you can use deposit address from digitaldenar.com and keep your coins there for now. As for details about hashrate you can always check total hash rate on explorer digitaldenar.website

a platform that is quite multi functional DigitalDenar ,they provide good services, i noticed there are some interesting offers on this platform , they held a bonus event for new user , this is a good opportunity for members here they need quite large target votes .

It seems to me that it is another failed project and I think the project is faltering in its beginning or paused, I went to Twitter they have no activity on Twitter and their followers are few, the last tweet December 23, 2019 and also I went to the site and did not find any currency included in the exchange. that's unfortunate.

The option seems regularly good. I want to know if this is still available on the market for use.
Let me know any information, please.

This coin has completely lost its relevance, and although it is trading at $ 1, but its trading is extremely small, and demand is low! It's a pity, but it seems to me that this project was a kind of hype that took off due to some demand or drop, and now it's just empty in the crypto world!