What coins do you guys invest on at yobit? - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

What coins do you guys invest on at yobit?

en yobit.net no en invertido como tal solo hago cambio de monedas y hold para algunas monedas conocidas invertiria y se explicaran como es el sistema en invesbox que no lo tengo muy claro si funciona como una piramide y lo haria cono su monedas como yo

As such, I have never invested in this platform, but people close to me have, and the highest recommendation that I would give you would be to invest in currencies that are recognized or "famous" because the risk is much lower, but this in turn It leads to the rates or fees being high at the time of exchanging them while the investment performance is low, I tried to explain myself as best I could, my English is a little rusty.

Yobit is one of the best platform. I invest pac. i dont like this coin at first. But when i searched the project, i really excited. So i bought. I hope it will be the best at the 2021 pump.

Hi friends, i consider my previous answer and I think that it is time to go all in with minex, perhaps there's a couple of months more were the coin remains stable and growing so for this month it would be a nice investment, maybe buying a miner and gamble that money, seeing if the value keeps going up and then sell the tokens they give daily and recoup that little part of the investment, I think it is a good plan, perhaps if I would had have a stable job I would done it that way the previous month.

I prefer to invest in ripple and ethereum, I don't like to invest unknown coins, because they are very speculative and unpredictable . we have our own strategies and goals. ripple and ethereum are the best altcoins for me right now, because they are quite promising. I also want to add that tron is a very interesting option for investment

If you are going to invest in yobit, there is no better option than to do it in their YO currency, it is their currency and they protect it. it could also be in EL TOKEN DICE or in the minex currency

I have not invested in Yobit either but I have seen several comments and it looks profitable to invest in Yobit since it has good returns and a percentage

On 11/12/2019 at 8:04 AM, teminalibug said:

I never really invested on any coin at yobit.net, due to lack of trust in these ICOs and also fear of dumps and pumps, but the biggest reason is these requirements they impose, especially the one for paying dice.

So what coins do you guys invest on at yobit and how how long, is it profitable?

im always buy coin IEO after Dump, because future longterm is good

On 11/26/2019 at 10:45 AM, dmnqe07 said:

I invest ripple and ethereum, i dont like to invest unknown coins because its has less potential for me. we have our own strategies and goals. ripple and ethereum for me is the best altcoins right now because its showing good signs its started. 

I also prefer the popular coins on Yobit. The airdrops are good too.

• -3 1

Yes, it is profitable, and there is no risk of losing anything, since the money is paid from a special fund. I put RUR in an investment box whenever possible.

Well currently I am investing BTC in Yobit exchange. But I think I would go with Talk tokens once, it is open for trading in Yobit. I do have a hope that, Talk tokens will be of much worth in the future. Well I am optimistic about the Talk tokens and thinking to invest my funds in Talk tokens.

currently i dont have any coins on yobit, but next time i think i'll invest some minex's coin by mining there. I also have a plan to buy cheap coin like btt to invest.

On 11/11/2019 at 8:04 PM, teminalibug said:

I never really invested on any coin at yobit.net, due to lack of trust in these ICOs and also fear of dumps and pumps, but the biggest reason is these requirements they impose, especially the one for paying dice.

So what coins do you guys invest on at yobit and how how long, is it profitable?

that such profitable are not. but since it takes so long the platform already gives confidence to invest you should know that any cryptocurrency has a lot of risks since they are very volatile

On 11/26/2019 at 5:45 AM, dmnqe07 said:

I invest ripple and ethereum, i dont like to invest unknown coins because its has less potential for me. we have our own strategies and goals. ripple and ethereum for me is the best altcoins right now because its showing good signs its started. 

ethereum for me is one of the most important currencies and that in a few years will have a price equal to that of btc

have several currencies that I hold and I have invested in Yobit such as YODA, DOGE, DICE, EASY and others, most of them I have achieved with their promotions within the platform and others like DOGECOIN when I operate on the exchange to save commissions.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:58 AM, teminalibug said:

0.5 Litecois profit is not a little profit, let me go check those investments plans and their requirements if it worthy it.

charts are very important to analyze but you have to keep in mind that the news greatly influences the fall or rise of cryptocurrencies you have to be very tempted to the news worldwide

On 11/28/2019 at 4:54 PM, on1k3n said:

Egold seems to be a great investment, and so is 0xd. I haven't been investing much, since they don't have the famous crypto like LItecoin and Ethereum.

I did see Ethereum when I first signed up to Yobit, but that's been long gone. I would like to see more stable coins in their investment box like Dai, USDC, and USDT. I'm hoping that they will promote coins that have consistent value because those coins are the ones that will still be there if something happens to Bitcoin. 

you're quite right in case of a big drop in the btc those unstable currencies tend to disappear the project

On 11/11/2019 at 7:04 PM, teminalibug said:

yobit gives you the opportunity to invest in well-known currencies in the market as well as in new projects, it all depends on your taste, the important thing is the variety of services it offers.

I invest in LTC, it is easy to send from my wallet to the Yobit exchange, once I have deposited my funds I make the investments in the cryptocurrencies that I investigate and they turn out to be promising projects.

هناك العديد من العملات الرقمية والعملات الأخرى التي يمكن لأي شخص الاستثمار فيها والمتاجرة بها. أنا أتاجر بالبيتكوين والإيثريوم. Yobit رائع حقًا وصادق.

Hi!! I usted to invest un liza 2 years ago and i lost everything, now o recommend YO token AND VMinex, they aré profitables. Also is good to invest un cheap shotscoin who can pump any time