Cryptotalk should share realtime statistics !! - Page 11 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

Cryptotalk should share realtime statistics !!

On 11/11/2019 at 5:12 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I think Cryptotalk.org forum  should share and integrate realtime statistics on website about  total Bitcoins paid to users yet, and also bitcoin fund reserved in background for payment. I hope this will bring more transparency in this community forum. 

Well said mate, because if such transparency happens, it will encourage the users of the forum to be more serious and set a goal to archieve on the forum. So to me, transparency is almost everything. Thanks for your time mate, more greetings

• +3 1

Yes we expect cryptotalk.org forum should be able to share a real-time statistics on websites about users paid Bitcoin yet, and the Bitcoin fund should be for payment background, thanks.

In effect I don't think that is necessary, if they said they will pay then they will pay, we don't need to see how much left, maybe some better suggestions than this. .....

It seems that the forum reputation is spreading quickly, as there is no other site that pays Bitcoin with this amount, so it is good for people to know the amount of bitcoin paid. This will encourage more people to join and encourage users to write more useful posts and get a good reputation that pays them.

in force I don't think that is needful if they mentioned they will pay then they're going to pay, we don't need the how much left, those recommendations than the present.

Yes, I agree with you, that will add motivation to the forum and some kind of communication with members in short would be great

For me, the payment system is actually excellent and it shows us the number of posts that have been deleted and calculates the accepted posts for us, then we can immediately pull them into our wallet and all things are good.

• +2 1

I dont see the important reason why is to so and if your saying it could attract alot of new people?, then how so and mind giving some important explanation of how it would work and what giving real time statistics helps? as am interested  and curious as how you would answer.

This will helpful for all of us. We have to wait for this. May they are working on it. Real time statistics. In next update they may add this feature. But this is like personal information. If they add on my profile and only i can see this. This gonna be awesome.    

• +4 1

Unquestionably fitting it will take extra mindfulness in the individuals who get themselves sensibly new at all to this particular online local area like us alongside by essentially that will online local area is sure to get additional significant points of interest of your digital currencies, his or she purchase and sell, assets give and numerous others.

Yes, a great idea and it will provide a lot of credibility. I think that the sums being paid are large in a big way and this will attract a lot, but I think that the officials have a point of view about the matter, so they did not share it.

• +3 1

It can be a great idea and it can show and prove that YouBit really pays. It will show viewers that it is a legitimate payment site and will encourage them to join in.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, NewUser01 said:

I think they cannot share some of the sensitive information with all of the users and everyone but at least there should be the announcements of different events that are happening here

Hello New User. I agree with the points you make, but the forum is always giving good announcements when there is a time to do that. The moderators can't give speculation on what might happen, but they are giving us clear directions on the campaigns and the updates when these are finalized.

I will say that those who are giving cryptocurrency will be silent?  Why do people ask such questions.  It has been promoted by yobit so that 1000% of it is paid and secondly when that data is shown we will be happy to know the actual statistics. Because it will attract more people to join here as it will serve as proof of their legal forum.  But for me it doesn’t matter as long as I’m already here as long as I’m able to withdraw my earnings here.

This is for good and good users, they talk about trading and it's crypto talk and it's all happening for us all. I hope the forum will move towards the best because it is a useful forum.  

In my opinion, this is not really important for current subscribers because it will not change anything But I think that if this is disclosed, it will lead to more subscribers, and it will act as an advertising campaign for the site.

Of course, the platform provides the latest information about our digital world. What's happening around it, a forum or wallet is secure, which sites are fake and more helpful information. It's good for all of us because we have a secure platform that's cryptotalk.  

Yes, I have the same thoughts.  Cryptotalk real-time statistics should be shared.  All activities such as posting and delivery and other activities such as transactions.This is due to its reliability and ease of conduct related to it and there is no need to declare the number given to the members or the number in the payment box of the forum.

• +1 1

I too agree to this mate. Crypto talk should share more information about their statistics to users so that the users get more idea and transparency about the platform. This would also motivate the users to work more and more by seeing the results of others. So my opinion would to share more statistics. I did not mean to share every confidential details of this platform but some more than what they are sharing now.

Yeah we should share the real time with the Crypto talk. And in return the Crypto talk should prove it self that you have selected the right website to work and to make the real Bitcoin. We should take knowledge from the Crypto.

On 12/26/2019 at 7:44 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I think this is their personal issue.i don't think i would a good point.This will attract more  spammers to the form and people will misuse the forum for greed.Some things should be hidden not disclose to public.

You are very right mate, it is not everything we the members will try to involve our self into, i guess this an administrative issue right, please let try and maintain our rank as members, we shouldn't do anything that will later affect us in the future.

I think you are right. This will be a good addition to the forum and for the visitors as well. Such steps should be taken into consideration because it makes the forum develop more quickly and become a competitor to other platforms.

On 11/11/2019 at 9:12 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I think Cryptotalk.org forum  should share and integrate realtime statistics on website about  total Bitcoins paid to users yet, and also bitcoin fund reserved in background for payment. I hope this will bring more transparency in this community forum. 

Yes men you are right they should give information about all the bitcoin and the new currencies over here so that all can get information about new things happening there

Allah's plans are better than us !