Regulation or Privacy? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

Regulation or Privacy?

Both Cryptocurrency privacy and regulation have importances.  

276 members have voted

1. 1. what what do you think you real need?

• Privacy
    • Regulation

We have a lot of laws and regulations. We need to maintain our privacy a little bit and this isn't there everywhere.

But cryptocurrencies are beginning to help us preserve the privacy of our money and its movements

• Useful or interesting 1

While I voted for privacy, we should know there is no completely private transactions for at least 99.99% of them in the blockchain world, as only a few cryptocurrencies have privacy features and some of them are also easy to crack when it comes to analytic firms like Chainalysis.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:42 AM, teminalibug said:

Importance of Cryptocurrency regulations and KYC

• AML (Anti Money Laundering)
  • Keeping an Eye on Transactions
  • Risk Management
  • Seamless monitoring of transactions to ensure regulatory compliance, figuring out suspicious activities.

Importance of Cryptocurrency Privacy

• Danger from criminals
  • Better basis for companies and private individuals in negotiations
  • Contaminated coins can lead to blacklisting
  • Censorship and prohibition
  • Just privacy

As you can see Both Cryptocurrency privacy and regulation have importances, what what do you think you real need?

I think that if they are 100% decentralized, it would be better to leave the cryptocurrencies as they are and not be manipulated by governments because this would surely bring some disadvantage, so you have to take the risks and understand that this is how cryptocurrencies were created

• +2 1

Each choice has its pros and cons,
As you mentioned,
For me, there may be a compromise in the future between government crypto legislation and regulation, but not interfering with people's freedom and their dealings,
Maybe only room to impose some taxes.
The choice is very difficult between the two options.

On 11/11/2019 at 10:42 AM, teminalibug said:

• Risk Management
  • Seamless monitoring of transactions to ensure regulatory compliance, figuring out suspicious activities.

• Danger from criminals
  • Just privacy

As you can see Both Cryptocurrency privacy and regulation have importances, what what do you think you real need?

Both are good but each one is different, but in the case of cryptocurrencies these cannot be manipulated by governments because I think they would lose power with respect to their laws of creation and they must be decentralized so it is not something convenient.

• +2 1

As my opinion I prefer regulations because working process is really good comfortable for me. The forum members who use cryptocurrency need to follow and obey the regulations.the privacy is the next step

moreever if your account is not secure you can't work.so security is must.regulation lean us how to obey discipline and follow the rules

For the average trader who really cares, it is the process of organizing for trading and the smooth operation of buying and selling, making deals and withdrawing profits without any problems or obstacles This is difficult for us all in most countries of the world

• +1 1

I prefer privacy, because I think that is one of the advantages of crypto, since it is not necessary to provide much information about me and I prefer that my data is safe and not in dangerous hands.
It's true that it's a great way for criminals, but I'm sticking with privacy anyway.

Both regulation and privacy are very important. But I prefer cryptocurrencies regulations reasons why because if cryptocurrencies is been regulated so many countries could consider its and adopt blockchain technology. Countries dont want to accept bitcoin because its can be regulated. 

cryptocurrency is actually a way to make payments without letting anybody know so it is called privacy that is why people are using in so I would recommend the privacy too for myself

Both of them was really important i think since that was vital thing on cryptocurrency but if you ask me i will choose privacy than regulation, I see privacy on crypto world and not really like regulation but that was needed too since too many fraud on this world.

• +4 2

Both of them have good and bad sides but it is depends on the society if they wanted privacy it is the control of the superior, If regulation it can control the privacy in blockchain to control it

• +4 1

With the work I do, I have nothing to hide. Anonymity is necessary for those who make illegal transactions and do not want to be disclosed

• +5 1

Organizing has a big role in the success of most of the work and projects that we do, so we have to organize everything and do it at the right time for it in order to get a great result.

On 11/11/2019 at 7:42 PM, teminalibug said:

• Risk Management

• Danger from criminals
  • Just privacy

Privacy is the best becasue i need it no one know that how much you have the coins and you can easily sell and buy the coins in your wallet and when you want you can sell your coins and get the cash easily and there is no record that how much you withdraw.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the bad side for regulations is we get back to been controlled by the government, but the bad side of none regulation is we will have no civilization in this crypto world and scammers will always hurt us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Both are really important in cryptoworld. Regulation and privacy, but i prefer privacy than regulation in cryptoworld because of the security issues to secure or coins in exchangers and our wallets. 

I think both have equally good sides and bad sides.  I think some control and perhaps some privacy would be better than giving up an option altogether.  If you work here with compassion, you will be able to make money.

Well this is very informative content you posted dear mate. There are some rules and regulations so we must follow them for avoid this, and privacy is very important here we should keep our wallet secure. Thanks

Dear friend both of these things are very important and I think we cannot skip one of them completely so I want to say that we should use both of these things a little bit and keep our account secure.

• +2 1

Well if I have a choice to select both then I will go for it. The more priority I have given to privacy because it is not in control of a user. Actually around 99 percent of the crypto users don't know the mechanism behind this crypto working. And hackers are skilled and knowledgeable peoples. So somebody have to protect from them.

For me I would like to prefer privacy the best,as in crypto the most important thing to became successful trade is to keep your privacy upto you and never tell any one. As if you leak your privacy you may lose all you have as the scammers get access to your account and  can hack your account,also they can use your I'd in fake company or to advertising fraud contents.

On 11/11/2019 at 8:43 PM, soupster said:

Both have equally good sides and bad sides. i think a bit of regulation and maybe a bit of privacy would be better than leaving out one option completely. 

Yes dude both of them are v important but we cannot make any risk on privacy because privacy is the most important thing before doing any other task we cannot say that any one of them is more important than other

• +1 1

Yes both are important both for me I will like to go for privacy why because we all know that we really need privacy because with that all our informations will be safe from scammers

I chose privacy because it is the meaning of bitcoin to be privacy but still transparency, for a coin to be regulated i would rather use paper money.