What are investments? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rashel

What are investments?

This is a very important and useful topic.  Many will learn from it and everyone will be able to get an idea of it.  I don't know anything about this, if anyone knows, please let me know.

Investments is a method of earning money through capital. This consists of investing or depositing an amount and according to the plan receiving a profit based on the daily or monthly investment. Of course you have to be careful where you invest in order not to fall into abuse or scam sites.

These are site which enables users on any profits when did invest some amount of money or funds out onto this platform so basically is a win-win for both parties, the the platform knows how they gain from there

1 hour ago, VolkBoy said:

is an investment, can be in the form of money or goods with the aim of getting profit in the future. So understanding investment in crypto such as: holding bitcoin to wait for prices to rise, Mining, Trading and others.

In other words, long-term trading, including investment? if I see your explanation I think so. Clearly the investment goal must be achieved, namely to get profits.

One of the most profitable cryptocurrencies (or crypto currencies) is digital assets, which use powerful cryptography to secure financial transactions.

Investments in a commercial project that includes buying and selling on several things, including mining trade or trading, each of them has a way to earn from it with good capital and you can double your money with it

On 11/11/2019 at 6:36 AM, Rashel said:

Investments are something you buy or put your money in to get a profitable return. There are four types of investments known as "asset classes". 

_shares. Cash. Proberty. Fixed interest securities. 

I do not prefer this type of investment, I prefer trading and opening several deals for several days and then selling at a small profit, I think that is better for me.

Investment is the such type of thing that are done by many people in the crypto talk which is for earning money and reputation for all the people around the world and also to be added that it helps people to earn money.

Investments does us a good way of increased money. Investment is good especially if you really want to gain more money. Investments open new doors for us to learn concepts of finance and meeting people around the world. Investment is effective way to gain larger profits.

We can classify investment in many ways. Leave about everything. Lets speak about this platform. In this platform investing is nothing but buying something using digital currencies like crypto currency etc... we can invest in buying shares. That is investing in my idea. 

Yes brother. Investment can make our profit huge if done with proper knowledge. One can earn enough money through investing so he will have to no need to do any job. One can make investment as his income source but keep in mind there are lots of risks with investment. Thank you.

investment is the spending money on something inorder to get the profit in the future , there are many ways to do investments that can be done , i dont really think its limited

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

An investment is an asset or item acquired with the goal of generating income or appreciation. In an economic sense, an investment is the purchase of goods that are not consumed today but are used in the future to create wealth.

An investment is any form of legal tender which has been put into a business or a person in other to acquire gain. Crypto currency investment is very good if you want to increase your earnings.

Other forms of investment are saved. That's a simple task as it is. And I think you can find profit in the future by selling it. And you can get a good amount of profit from it. 

I think,investment is 2 types;

1.invest time and knowledge to earn. 

2.invest asset,be focused and earn.

So,I prefer number 1 option. 

On 11/23/2019 at 2:10 PM, Amit01229 said:

Investment is buy Crypto with your personal pocket money or saving that you store your future we know bank is Best save place for future and also Crypto have big risky but Crypto have big chance to get you big return and it can make 5x profit on your money but bank give us small amount Interest

Yes you are absolutely right dear buying investment crypto with your personal pocket money or saving that you store your future we know bank is best save place for future thanx.

The money which you use to generates profit called investment in my point of views. Investment in Crypto is very important. Because retrun in Crypto is high

3 minutes ago, Hashirali said:

The money which you use to generates profit called investment in my point of views. Investment in Crypto is very important. Because retrun in Crypto is high

I believe for as long as you hold some of crypto coins, then you are literally investing, almost everything about crypto is investment.

Investments are the things we can do to earn more money by risking some of the ones we have.

In sooth, investment is one of the best way to earn lots of money. If you invest in crypto then you can get a very good profit I mean you can earn lots of money. Thank you

We know banks are the best reserve for the future, and crypto is also a big risk, but Crypto has a big chance of getting you a big return and it can earn 5x your money but the bank gives us small interest on your investment. Buying crypto with pocket money or saving you your future

The money which we spend on purchasing something and get benefit from it is called our investment people make investment mostly in gold in old days but now in this age cryptocurrencies are the best investments for the people they purchase Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is when the price of digital currencies are low and when the prices goes high they sell it and get profit from it if you are working on Crypto site then I suggest do not withdraw your money collect your all going for the investment in the future because the rates of digital currencies fluctuate always and you can have a great profit from that investment it will be a great experience