Buy now or wait for Bitcoin? - Page 11 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

Buy now or wait for Bitcoin?

I hope you bought bitcoin at that time because it is a very good decision at that time for those who bought bitcoin because now the price has increased three times and continues to rise, and it is expected that bitcoin will reach new highs, so whoever has Bitcoin should hold it until he sells at the highest price.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/11/2019 at 9:49 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

No I don't think this time is good for buying bitcoin because now it price is increasing and it is not good to buy you have to wait for it when its price does down but I think bitcoin is best for investment I am also selecting this and earning a good profit but you just have to buy or sell it on correct time mean when its price are down buy it and when price is high then sell it. So we can earn a good profit through bitcoin.

I think bitcoin prices below $ 7000 are already cheap and won't drop below that price anymore. This price is the best price you can buy to invest in the future. However, currently the price of bitcoin is soaring, so buying bitcoin at this time is not quite right because if the price of bitcoin goes down then the risk is too great.

Your question is perfectly. I advised you to in this situation you should buy this coin because if we see the history of bitcoin only before 90 days it's price only 10 thousand dollars but now it's price round about 30 thousands dollar. It's price will be increased with the time passage. It's price Will cheaper one day it'll be impossible. So I advised you to buy it. 

The price of Bitcoin has risen massively within the past few weeks, Currently it is not advisable to buy bitcoin because it is rising and has rose to a very high price which might start falling soon. It is better to hold on and wait for the falling time to come in order to start buying it. Any form of buying now might incur a huge loss as the price might fall anytime.

In my opinion, you have to buy Bitcoin now, because if you bought Bitcoin today, Bitcoin is declining now, so if you buy Bitcoin now, then wait until the price of Bitcoin comes up again so that you can make a profit. 

• +5 1

I  have not much experience,but I think time period is very depends. Now a days buying of bitcoins is not suitable because of Christmas.yes after Christmas you should buy bitcoins , because it is going in progress day by day . values are increasing.it would be more profitable for you.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is now constantly rising, I expect it will rise and then decline. In order to buy, you must know the market movement, and rely on technical analysis.

• +1 1

On 11/11/2019 at 10:49 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

Hi all,

I want to invest some money in Bitcoin (long term investment)
It's better wait the next fall down (like the situation on December/January), or buy now?
Otherwise fixing a target for example 7000 or 8000 $ and buy in that moment?

Thank you in advance for your suggestion

I want to suggest you to buy bitcoin in the next fall down because bitcoin price has many ups and downs. If you buy bitcoin in high price in this time, when the bitcoin price will decrease, you can loose your money. So it is better to wait for sometime. When the bitcoin price will be fallen down, then buy some bitcoin and hold them for a long time. 

If you want my own opinion, I wouldn't advise you to ask anyone about this.Because it has to be up to you. and be based on your information you are alone So increase your experience and make your own decisions.Good luck.

In fact, when we look at the chart of bitcoin, it is constantly breaking its own record. and it loses some value again after breaking every record, and it repeats like this. I think it would be more logical to invest after a slight decrease from the maximum value.

I say that the price of the currency will decrease soon after a huge rise, so my brother waited for a period of time to reach 1500$ and then I would get it.

I am not knowing about that things but I sure that the cryptocurrency will be increased so own. So you buy bitcoin for trading . It is very good platform where we earn money with out investment.

I only want to say bro you buy bitecoin at low price and then sell all these bitecoin at high price  .  i think this is best site to get profit  .  

• +1 1

Sometimes patience pays off, other times it makes us lose an opportunity, in the case here, it was correct to wait for a better price, but after that any more patience was a mistake, and looking at the chart it was obvious there wasn't going to be any other major dip for Bitcoin.

In my opinion, you need to buy bitcoin now, because if you buy bitcoin today, bitcoin is declining now, so if you buy bitcoin now, then wait until the price of bitcoin comes up again so that you can make a profit.

Greetings friend, currently bitcoin is having a correction, I think it is the best time to buy and trade to expect a new rise and get some profits in the short term, but if you want to get profits in the long term you can leave it stored in your wallet that will surely yield good profits in the long run 

Bro if you want to buy bitcoin then dont wait for some time because at this time the price of bitcoin is very low at this time the price of bitcoin is only 34286.40$ but only before two days the price of bitvoin was round about 40000$ and yesterday it was round about 31000$ means the price of bit coin started increasing again so this time is best for buying a bitcoin.

It will be a good idea if you buy now and invested for long period because there is full assurrance that the price of bitcoin will rise, since the world it turning it attention to it and many countries are adopting it into there system of government.

• +2 1

Buying of the Bitcoin at this time is very risky step of the game . But we should have to patience and wait until the price of the Bitcoin increase. We must wait just for a month and try to buy Bitcoin in the nest month. Because the price of the Bitcoin will decreases.

Just saying it is a post from more than a year ago, since there are many replies about the price action we have today, I can add that price is indeed higher than previous months. But this is no indication that it shouldn't be this high, or even higher. You can find a good price to enter the market and relax as it will go higher.

Currently the bitcoin is at a good price to buy after having been for $ 40, its value has dropped and you can buy it, wait for its rise and obtain a profit in the medium term or leave it in hold and obtain greater profitability in the long term

I think that buying now is better. Because you are investing for the long term. I also think that Bitcoin will reach large amounts in the future.

If you are going to invest in bitcoin it is advisable to wait for it to fall, since today it is at 32k and the volatility of this cryptocurrency is always constant, for this I recommend that when you wait for it to drop to at least 28k to be able Investing, I highly recommend investing a large amount, as this has a tendency to go up to at least 100k this year.