Common Mistakes In Trading Bitcoin - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Agios

Common Mistakes In Trading Bitcoin

Indeed, those are the most common mistakes, the biggest mistake that beginners do is to buy at the highest, it obvious if you buy at high price you will be forced to wait or to lose.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I did not understand the word. Trading Bitcoin is a common mistake. Can trading be done with Bitcoin only or with USD or any other currency. 

Bitcoin has become much more valuable now. Bitcoin has now reached a stage where it is unthinkable. However, I did not understand you well. 

You reply to me once.. 

Most of us that are beginners will find this beneficial but the problem about us is that we don't know how to read a chat, it has been a big problem for we the beginners to understand it, so we would be glad If senior members can create a topic about it

1 hour ago, mimnis said:

add to that:
Some traders tend to look to markets that are emotionally moving because missing them means missing out on big returns. When you are in an emotional situation, trading can be the worst mistake you can make.
Always having stop-loss orders will help you control risk ...

Yes I agree on that. 

Also as a trader, it is important to continue learning about trading. I know many people who lost money in trading, because they didn't even want to use limit order. They think, they'll be quick enough when they need to sell or think they'll miss profits. 

I recently learned about Trailing orders, I'll implement them in my next trading run, to let profitable trades make a bit more profit.

In my opinion the biggest mistake is actually to be greedy. its called adversary of trading. I lotted of missteps for avaricious exchanging style.. I didn't pull back yet on the grounds that I had ravenous dream. that I will bring in immense cash purchase. what's more, that errors pay me a great deal. lost everything for that.

1 hour ago, sknalex86 said:

Делать ошибки-это не плохо, это часть процесса для вас, чтобы стать лучшим трейдером.

Еще одна ошибка заключается в том, что многие трейдеры просто хотят заработать деньги, поэтому правильная торговля не применяется,они просто торгуют, чтобы получить прибыль без планов жадность может убить.

Прям в точку сказано,на ошибках нужно учиться,но не все это делают.Ну а  заработать денег,я думаю хочет каждый,кто  пришел в эту сферу,только не у всех это получается.

Common mistake i think, panic when you shouldnot panic and having no patience when you need to be patient, if you control your emotions, then you will not lose at all

On 11/11/2019 at 4:00 AM, Agios said:

I hope this post can be useful for myself and other members, especially new trader, so that they can become expert traders at least understand / know the Common Mistakes In Bitcoin Trading. Are as follows: Over trade or Excessive Trading, Ignoring trading costs, Not learning how to read trading charts, Using savings / selling cars for trading, Not following investment plans, Buying at high prices, Short period of HODL coins. This is all I know, and there are still many more common mistakes that are often made by new traders, so I hope that all members will be able to complete my post, so that it can be used as a guide for others.

Very good input, thank you.

It's to be influenced too much by others.
When Bitcoin was between $ 10 and $ 20 I was influenced by my father not to buy it because he told me it was a bull shit.
Then between $ 200 and $ 700 I was influenced by a friend who said that Bitcoin's peer to peer technology was too risky.
So I only arrived in the Bitcoin market from 2017 when it rose to $ 1,000.
My first mistakes after that were to come too late in some bullish phases and not sell early enough in bearish phases.
And I was trading BTC without any real methodology.

Edited by lolok

On 10/11/2019 at 23:00, Agios said:

Espero que esta publicación pueda ser útil para mí y para otros miembros, especialmente los traders nuevos, para que puedan convertirse en traders expertos al menos para comprender / conocer los errores comunes en el comercio de Bitcoin. Son los siguientes: Intercambio excesivo o Intercambio excesivo, Ignorar los costos de negociación, No aprender a leer gráficos comerciales, Usar ahorros / vender autos para comerciar, No seguir planes de inversión, Comprar a precios altos, Período corto de monedas HODL. Esto es todo lo que sé, y todavía hay muchos más errores comunes que a menudo cometen los nuevos comerciantes, por lo que espero que todos los miembros puedan completar mi publicación, para que pueda usarse como una guía para otros.

Yes, friend, I see it so difficult that if a person for wanting to trade does not know the subject well and begins to sell his things to be able to trade, it is his imminent fall because for that you need studies and preparation I think I thank you for the data I will never use the trading for my sake

On 11/11/2019 at 4:00 AM, Agios said:

I hope this post can be useful for myself and other members, especially new trader, so that they can become expert traders at least understand / know the Common Mistakes In Bitcoin Trading. Are as follows: Over trade or Excessive Trading, Ignoring trading costs, Not learning how to read trading charts, Using savings / selling cars for trading, Not following investment plans, Buying at high prices, Short period of HODL coins. This is all I know, and there are still many more common mistakes that are often made by new traders, so I hope that all members will be able to complete my post, so that it can be used as a guide for others.

I think the most important thing is patience. We shouldn't rashly make purchasing decisions under the influence of emotions. A factual analysis and a modest approach are important.

• Useful or interesting 1

To maximize the profitability of trading operations, you need a whole package of analysis techniques. Expanding the set of trading systems will allow you to make a profit in completely different market conditions and on a large number of assets.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Mistakes sometimes happens but we should learn of it i can say my previous mistakes  did Not make the right decision in the right time

Mistakes are part of life as in any field of the society also in crypto newbees ae entering with little or no information what the crypto market its and whcih dangers may posses, hence people fall into the whale trap and in the view of better tomorrow their greed nature are seeking get rich scheme over night which in general concludes in whales dumping their bags on them

The most prominent are panic sales. This is called FOMO. If you are not an experienced trader, it is best to hold your position in spikes and dips.

Thank you for sharing. But in my opinion, a trader who wants to grow up has to go through these things and learn the lessons, and avoid them will not give them that experience.

A common mistake of traders is buying coins to trade, this happens because traders rush to determine which coins to trade regardless of transaction fees. Waiting for the best price, but instead the price of the coin falls so that traders experience losses due to their own mistakes taking too long in the market.

There are a lot of mistakes that make traders lose money, and knowing these mistakes is essential to getting on the road to success. One of the biggest mistakes that a trader faces is not choosing the right trading strategy for him, as he plans when to enter into the trade, how much risk is it, and what is the right time to exit the deal.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I agree with everything you wrote. Many people who do not understand anything about crypto trade take loans, sell their things and go to the market, and eventually lose everything... The most important thing is to study information related to the market, analyze charts, read useful articles, do not give in to emotions and calmly go to your goal.

There is a lot to learn how to trade profitably. Its not just trading BTC. You have millions of indicators that are supposed to help you to find signals. About 98% of those indicators are useless & you will only loss money by following these indicators. Then you have to understand chart reading.

There are also so called " Trading Gurus " who claim that by buying their trading course, you will become a profitable trader in no time. Its all B.S. These Gurus make money by selling their courses, not by trading what they sell. You learn trading by experience & that takes time.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think the most important mistake that no one should do is to lessen to others in trading, don't do like other do you need to build your own trading strategy.

• +1 1

I agree with what you said because there are many of us who buy despite the high price of Bitcoin but it is seen that the price of Bitcoin goes down further,As a result we have to face lose to trade So we need to be patient and wait until the price of Bitcoin goes down.

Buying at high price is the thing that most of the reatil investors do in the bitcoin. They all get hyped because of the media attention and after looking the surging price they invest at peak and they even don't know how long they could hodl. After the bull market, bear market cames and they just sell their coins without waiting for another cycle. If we invest at dip in bitcoin there is no way we could be in loss according to the history of Bitcoin and past price performance but people don't understand this.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,