Bitcoin Price Manipulation Pushing the price Further Low - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wcolins

Bitcoin Price Manipulation Pushing the price Further Low

I do not agree with the words of the author because those who control the price of bitcoin they do not let it fall low and control its price because if bitcoin collapses then everything else will collapse

Price manipulation does not always cause a falling. Price manipulation can cause either a sudden increase in price or a sudden decrease in price. The cryptocurrency market is always manipulated by whales because whales can make huge profits by manipulating prices and making more bitcoins.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

There were accusation of manipulation of price in many times and from many traders. I remember joe007 being discussing this a lot and I don't know his reason though as he seems he wanted price to dump bellow $3000 during a time when bounce happened and all markets were rising due to stimulus package. I don't think we can trust all these crypto traders.

On 11/22/2020 at 5:02 PM, zhoutong said:

Sometimes there was big manipulation happening to make price go lower. This happens by whales and they make smaller fish like us sell low but after some time you learn to hold to your Bitcoin and stop giving them away for low price to the whales.

Exactly, they try to spread panic in the community by different means (fake orders, rumors on social media...etc) to make small trader sell their coins for cheap rates and then they try to gather the maximum of coins they can, and some days after the merket recovers, they sell these coins

Regarding determining the price of Bitcoin, one must rely on several things, first technical analysis and guidance for it, secondly, the proportion of its acquisition of liquidity and its analysis, as well as the technical and wave matter, and finally the positive and negative news related to it, as well as linking the dollar's position from high and low, all of which affect the price.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is very difficult to influence the price of bitcoin, it takes a lot of funds to influence the stock so that the price of bitcoin can be affected. The price of bitcoin is influenced by demand and stock, so the price will fluctuate according to the available supply. If someone owns a lot of bitcoins like a whale then the bitcoin price will be affected because of the limited stock of bitcoin itself. The more demand and the stock is thinning, the price will increase, and vice versa.

• +1 1

The price of bitcoin may be manipulated by pushing it down or up, remember that we are in the capitalist world in which the most significant economic groups are those that tilt the market in their favor, because they have more purchasing power than Other participants in the bitcoin market can even agree to intervene in the bitcoin market according to their interests, as is logical.

Personally, I do not think that there is a missed in the crypto market chart, as it is not like forex and there are no holidays in it. A gap occurs between the opening price and the closing price, and therefore I do not take it into account when analyzing.

Bitcoin price manipulation can only be increase by the whale transaction and I don't see any effects because it will just increase by little and the only bitcoin can be manipulated is by the influence of whale.

Wasn't everyone saying that Bitcoin price is only defined by supply and demand? Manipulation happens when a whale or large holders tries to push price down. But this is not artificial, if there is demand then the price will recover. I don't see any manipulation in an asset traded in a thousand different places.

I keep reading some remarks by these traders that accuse everyone but themselves when their predictions and trades went wrong, but when they are right it is their godlike trading skills that never lose and always make the maximum profit. These guys are there for their own personal presentation.

A their friend there is no manipulation of BTC and no one can fix the price of BTC itself because it all depends upon market and depends upon demand and supply. There are only whales who can control the price of BTC with their investments.

• +4 1

About that i would like to ask, during a bullish like the one happening right now with bitcoin, in such a strong bull run can price be manipulated and change directions, right away?

The Bitcoin market as we all know initially they were so driven by whales that they bought it at an early stage and at a low price and now they drive it out whenever they want and they push it hard which makes this market insane. 

I really get the feeling that what is going on with the crypto market is unnormal , you feel that there is huge manipulation in prices taking place especially the Bitcoin price, they are nowadays in a constant rise, and some people expect that it might get up to one hundred thousand Dollar which is a lot. By the the time you made the post the push was downward now it is upward.

So many exchanges are showing fake prices of bitcoin and this made a confusion in minds of traders. Now we called scam at peak. Actually someone pointed that butt coin market have been heavily manipulated by whales. Now in one day I have seen 10000$ decrement in the price.

On 1/9/2021 at 12:18 PM, selfmade said:

About that i would like to ask, during a bullish like the one happening right now with bitcoin, in such a strong bull run can price be manipulated and change directions, right away?

The price of bitcoin could be manipulated and changing the movement direction at any time, because even the currently bitcoin bull run was come very surprised. 

I think the bitcoin price manipulators are rather trying to bring up the price rather than decrease it because they are also bitcoin carriers and they would want to gain so increasing the value increases their profits.