What are the most valuable cryptocurrencies on the market? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jruizv4

What are the most valuable cryptocurrencies on the market?

In my opinion, the most valuable cryptocurrency in market is bitcoin because it seems to have a bright future. It have many advantages over other cryptocurrencies such as low transaction fees and high transaction speed. 

• +4 1

In the list we could see usdt that has managed to position itself in my opinion as a great project and a great stable cryptocurrency, although these lists always vary because some project comes out and it is driven by what the positions vary in some cryptocurrencies that lose their position.

The btc breaks any barrier of the conventional being the impulse that cryptocurrencies need, and this is something extremely important when calculating all this data, nobody would believe in eth if they were not believed first in btc and this is the difference and the advantage that has the btc.

In my opinion Bitcoin as the most valuable cryptocurrency on the market, Bitcoin has the highest price so it is considered the most valuable of other coins. Another reason is that Bitcoin is most profitable when invested in the long term, its value continues to increase significantly, making Bitcoin storage considered one of the ways to get rich easily.

• +1 1

I can not tell the most important coins in the market but you will find some of the old and valuable coins in the coinmarketcap website and get the answers you want.

There are many currencies that are not widely traded, but it is not necessary for their price to be high, as they can fluctuate greatly and this is what makes people win and other people lose

Indeed, my friend, there is a good number of cryptocurrencies, but the priority was for Bitcoin, and now the stock exchange war between Bitcoin and Ethereum is taking place in successive highs and lows.

Yes. The most valuable crypto coins are bitcoin and ethereum. Apart from these, you can find valuable crypto coins from various websites. You can find the current price of all of them.

You are absolutely right my friend, there are many Cryptocurrencies in crypto world. All have their own values in dollars such as Bitcoin's value is now more than 32 thousands, Ethereum is now about 1300 dollars. According to my experience, I have seen in YoBit exchange that Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin are the most valuable coins.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

In my opinion, everyone should buy even small quantities of these currencies within the Top 10 because they will rise to large numbers in the future, compare if you bought Bitcoin and Ethereum about a year ago until now, you would have achieved nearly 20 times the profits.

Yes, my friend, this is an ideal arrangement for the strongest cryptocurrencies used in the market, and the cryptocurrency giant Bitcoin remains dominated by its high price and great popularity.

My dear friend. Thank you.. There are many valuable currencies on the market, but there are also the best, oldest and basis, bitcoin, which is supported by international companies. It can have competitors, but Bitcoin will remain the strongest as the oldest and basis. All appreciation.

• +2 1

I think that the market is volatile and cryptocurrencies get their value as a result of the interest of investors and traders in them, but Bitcoin and Ethereum remain the most valuable.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

There are many digital currencies around the world, but their value is neglected in front of the Bitcoin currency, which exceeded the value of 60,000 US dollars, so it is the most successful cryptocurrency so far.

• +4 1

There are many popular digital currencies, but of course there is a distinct currency, and the best of these currencies is Bitcoin, a safe currency and I recommend it to everyone.

• +3 1

I think that the best cryptocurrencies to invest in are the first 10 currencies you find on the CoinmarketCap website, as it classifies currencies according to their quality, volume of investment and the price of these currencies.

Currently in the market the currencies that have the most value are bitcoin and ETH, we can invest in these currencies with complete safety, because that way we will have good profits in the future.

Really, my dear friend, cryptocurrencies have come to take a good position in the market and there are many of them of great value and the investments in them are successful, and Bitcoin is the best of them, followed by Ethereum and Litecoin, and coinmarketcap gives you the opportunity to learn more about currency prices and what is good about them.

• +2 1

Thank you for this great content.  There are a lot of digital currencies in the market.  Bitcoin is the greatest investment in human history so it is difficult to vanish.  Experts expect that its price will reach one million dollars within a few years, so I advise you to increase your investment in Bitcoin.  Bitcoin will become the alternative to the US dollar within years.

Hello friends, there are a large number of cryptocurrencies in the market, but the most famous and expensive ones are Bitcoin and Ethereum, for me my favorite digital currency is Bitcoin.

• +5 1

I think that the most important currencies in the market are the ones that are always in the list of favorites in any wallet or platform, and they are Bitcoin to create Ethereum Ripple, Tether, Dogecoin and many more.

• +1 1

Thank you for the information, Bitcoin is the most expensive and most used currency, in my opinion, if we want to plan well for our future, we must buy cryptocurrencies, collect them and sell them at a later time when we need money, but we have to be careful in choosing currencies and buying only the famous currencies.

• +3 1

The cryptocurrency market is not limited to Bitcoin and Ethereum, there are many currencies that have proven successful and have gained great popularity such as BNB, ADA, AVAX, TRX, DOGE, and other currencies that have become a good choice for buying and investing.

On 10/4/2020 at 7:45 AM, jruizv4 said:

There are currently more than 1,000 cryptocurrencies on the market, although the best known are Bitcoin and Ethereum. The 100 most valuable in the market add up to a capitalization of about 202,256 million dollars, according to Coinmarketcap.com, the reference website where you can follow the daily evolution of these currencies. Bitcoin alone accounts for about half of the total capitalization of digital currencies, with a value of $ 110,734 million. It is followed by Ethereum which, according to the aforementioned website, is valued at 22,384 million dollars. The podium is closed by Ripple, which is worth 11.58 billion dollars in the market.

1. 1. Bitcoin
  2. 2. Ethereum
  3. 3. Ripple (XRP)
  4. 4. Bitcoin Cash
  5. 5. EOS
  6. 6. Stellar
  7. 7. Litecoin
  8. 8. Tether
  9. 9. Cardano
  10. 10. Monero

From the past until now the most valuable cryptocurrency on the market is bitcoin. We both know bitcoin is a unique crypto coin because it has the highest price compared to other crypto coins. Currently, the price of bitcoin is between $ 54,000 and $ 60,000. Many predict that by the end of 2021 the price of bitcoin will reach 68,000 - 70,000 $.

• +4 1

The currencies you mentioned in the last of your article are known to all people who trade cryptocurrencies, but there are many currencies that we do not know about them yet because of their low value.

Currently, I collect Dogecoin because I see that it has a bright future.

• +3 1