What to invest in? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

What to invest in?

Investment time you should know the value of interest rate if the dress rate equal to the profit then do not invest and other hand the it was his left that prophet then you to invest of of that sector

On 11/4/2019 at 3:48 AM, Ghetto workout said:

I completely agree with the advice of the author, before investing, you need to gather information about the project and draw up a financial plan

Collect information is the best idea becasue in the crypto market so many fake coins are in and they just make scam with the peoples when the investors will invest in it and after that they dumb the coin completely.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Investment has the basics and requirements for it to succeed, the first of which is to search for the project for the currency, and secondly, its analysis and determination of the best prices for purchase And the division of capital into amounts that can be dispensed with for a long time, but in general, all 20 major currencies are excellent for storage for the coming years. As for the new currencies, you must search carefully for them and not risk large amounts of money.

• +3 1

Base on my own perspective I will invest in bitcion because it has many profit which could lead you earn huge amount of money because is the fastest and affordable coins that over take all others coins in the global market with huge values

Yes everyone must have good information regarding purposes and price of the project. Then someone must go on to invest in any particular cryptocurrency. Planning is very necessary during crypto trading.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

On 12/10/2020 at 4:02 PM, Anasumar said:

Hello ,what to invest in ?..I would probably say I have no idea yet.my advice is one should seek experts advice and recommendation before making investment of any kind.theres more to investment than just depositing money and purchasing a coin and waiting for the price to rise .a word is enough for the wise

That's true, you have said well mate, it good to ask people's opinion before we jump into purchasing a coin and invest in it, it also more wise to sit and watch the market by ourselves before we work with others opinion @Anasumar

All of us who have been in the world of cryptocurrencies for a little time, it is very important before making any investment to do an exhaustive search and obtain information before making any investment to ensure it.
A big hello to the whole community and good luck and great winnings

I start invest in coming year because now I have been getting knowledge about crypto investment then I start work .I start with small amount of money for investment  . When I get some experience then I try with best amount .

3 hours ago, Muktarysule said:

Everything we do in life needs guidance, the best way out is to ask those who knows better than you,  it easier that way that to learn it online and watch videos and aboserve the market. the information from those platforms( YouTube, and sites) are actually complicated for newbies. @Anasumar

You can learn some couple of thing online about how to invest, you also watch videos about how to invest, it will be as a guide to us, but that doesn't mean we won't make more research @Muktarysule. Don't only rely on YouTube videos.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 11/3/2019 at 11:48 PM, Ghetto workout said:

I completely agree with the advice of the author, before investing, you need to gather information about the project and draw up a financial plan

Yes you are right because any coin you want to invest on you must need proper information and accurate knowledge so as to be successful in your investment. Well in my own view is adviceable you invest in bitcoin, moreover try and buy at low price and then make a long term investment that will bring a good profit. @Trainz

Well my friend in my point of view the trade with BTC is 100 percent profitable in future. We can hold up for a long time and sell them at high ratio ,we can easily earn a profit . Thanks for the topic.

For investments there are not just cryptocurrencies, there are many other financial instruments such as shares bonds and debentures as well as government securities. Thus there are a wide range of capital market instruments as well as money market instruments. Some are of low risk and stable payments where as others are  of a high risk and high payments.

• Useful or interesting 1

Here is a look at the top few investment avenues we look at while saving for our financial goals.

Direct equity. ...

Equity mutual funds. ...

Debt mutual funds. ...

National Pension System (NPS) ...

Public Provident Fund (PPF) ...

Bank fixed deposit (FD) ...

Senior Citizens' Saving Scheme (SCSS) ...

Real Estate.

On 11/3/2019 at 11:45 PM, Keith700 said:

As day-to-day people, we always ask ourselves that, in what to invest ?, at least in the digital economy, they offer us from good things, to not so good things, we go from buying 1 unit of cryptocurrency (whatever), investing in ICOs, IEOs, in advertising programs, in promoting investment funds, etc.
The best recommendations to know what to invest in is to find out what you are going to introduce in order to have a better perspective and insurance of your money, including thinking that investing before money can be your financial education, is the best thing to do before entering any unknown panorama.

Perfect, having background information about the world you are about to step in is the best because you will find it easy to address any problem you are facing in that world. It is always advice able to have good information about any investment you want to do....

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Trainz said:

You can learn some couple of thing online about how to invest, you also watch videos about how to invest, it will be as a guide to us, but that doesn't mean we won't make more research @Muktarysule. Don't only rely on YouTube videos.

Cryptoworld is deep as sea only learning can make you succeed because the more you learn the more you see and that knowledge is the weapon we can all use to know the right decisions that will favour us while working in the field.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

21 hours ago, Anasumar said:

@Trainz,I agree with the fact that one should sit and watch the market by themselves ,but before doing that,it would be more wise for a beginner in the realm of investment and trading to first seek experts counsel before making investment of any sort.doing that would give the beginner ample opportunity to pick experts brain

That's true, beginners need advice from experts to avoid lot of risk, as a beginner you can't just jump into investing or trading in the cryptocurrency world, you need advice and same time you need to make lots of research to guide you.

23 hours ago, The Game said:

Yes you are right because any coin you want to invest on you must need proper information and accurate knowledge so as to be successful in your investment. Well in my own view is adviceable you invest in bitcoin, moreover try and buy at low price and then make a long term investment that will bring a good profit. @Trainz

Before you build a house, you would get a good plan first, you wouldn't just start building without having a plans ,same thing implies to investing in a certain coin, you need to do lot of research before you can invest in any coin to avoid loose

• +4 1

8 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Cryptoworld is deep as sea only learning can make you succeed because the more you learn the more you see and that knowledge is the weapon we can all use to know the right decisions that will favour us while working in the field.

I don't know cryptoworld is so deep until I started it, I thought cryptoworld was just about Bitcoin, etherium and Tron since those are the only coin o know about before I engage into the cryptoworld, but when I was referred to cryptotalk, I begin to realise that it way bigger than my expectations, learn crypto will make us conversant with the world of crypto always

• +2 1

17 hours ago, Trainz said:

I begin to realise that it way bigger than my expectations, learn crypto will make us conversant with the world of crypto always

And that is the reason why I choose to focus more in this forum so that I can learn more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities so that things we can be easy while we are working in the field of Cryptocurrency.

BetFury                                                   

I am investing in bitcoin because i think that someday all of us will be using bitcoin too.One day we will end up this not using fiats currency anymore.

Thank you for creating a beautiful post. Many of us are interested in investment. But you have to have proper knowledge about this. Otherwise there will be loss. Keeping in mind that the price of a product has come down, you have to buy it. Then if the price goes up, you have to sell it.

On 11/3/2019 at 11:45 PM, Keith700 said:

As day-to-day people, we always ask ourselves that, in what to invest ?, at least in the digital economy, they offer us from good things, to not so good things, we go from buying 1 unit of cryptocurrency (whatever), investing in ICOs, IEOs, in advertising programs, in promoting investment funds, etc.
The best recommendations to know what to invest in is to find out what you are going to introduce in order to have a better perspective and insurance of your money, including thinking that investing before money can be your financial education, is the best thing to do before entering any unknown panorama.

There are different type of investment, before going into investment you as an investor should be able to decide on what investment to do and what are the things you need to succeed. You as an investor should be able to utilize every opportunity what comes your way.

Edited by Cryptonas
  • +1 1

I will like to advice us all to Firstly make a research on the market value of what we intend to make our investment on, to me, on my research, I will prefer to invest my money on Bitcoin, because it always has good potential of pumping always, when it value falls,it do pumps up with a better difference.

• +2 1

I would say that the safest one to choose is the currency which you have some knowledge about since you are going to risk of investing your asset to that currency so it would be better if you would put risk to the ones that you know something about. I think that putting an investment has always some risk involvement since even the knowledgeable person about it is making mistake as well and even the one, we already knew make us also wrong. There are times that the risk is high, however this might be a gamble if you put your asset there as an investment. The return might be worth, but it is heartbreaking when the return is loss.

• +2 1

10 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

And that is the reason why I choose to focus more in this forum so that I can learn more about Cryptocurrency and it related activities so that things we can be easy while we are working in the field of Cryptocurrency.

As I always say , we are lucky,I consider myself lucky to be in the forum, we will get alot of experience about crypto world and how to invest, if we get capital, then we can earn alot of things in cryptocurrency world,let keep working in the forum and never relent

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1