Rebit wallet - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Rebit wallet

I have created accounts on many wallets but when creating rabbit wallet you need to pass security so i think this wallet is very much secured for storing any asset.

If you want to choose best wallet then I would suggest you to choose the rabbit wallet. I think that the wallet (rebit wallet) is a very good wallet in cryptocurrency, and it is characterized by ease of use and a high degree of security.

I didn’t hear about this wallet. Thanks for sharing with me about this wallet. May be it will be useful for me and i really happy to know about this wallet.

I don't know about this wallets but I hope so it will be the best wallets for crypto currency and exchanges. It have a best safe and easier to use. I believed that this wallet have a good and comfortable withdrawal.

I personally didn't use this wallet but some of my friends use rebit wallet.They said this this wallet is awesome this is very secured wallet.Coin are safe this wallet.This wallet using for sending money in many countries.

Rebit wallet is very good wallet.It can allow many coin and exchange to other coin.This wallet is very safe to stored coin. This wallet design is also very good.This wallet also give reward system.User can earn by this wallet.

I wouldn't  recomend to pay any bill usung the cryptocurrency  as it will be much exoensive for that you can send the money in your local currency and pay the bill it will be less expensive.

Rabbit wallet has a very good level of security and it is characterized by ease  of use. This wallet is good for receiving and sending money also this wallet is safe.

• +3 1

I have never used rebit wallet and I don't even know how safe and secure this wallet is. I know about the blockchain wallet, it a very good wallet, you can use it safetly and easily.

• +4 1

Rabitwallet is the best way wallet for saving money and the rabbit wallet provides us high security for money. Rabit wallet is very important and useful for money. The use of rabit wallet is very easy and simple. 

On 11/3/2019 at 5:48 PM, cryptokram said:

To people who wants to have a wallet which can convert you coins to FIAT and use it on paying bills.

https://www.rebit.ph/remittances

I will just try it also now as a very good friend of mine recommend this. They are available in many countries. 

For me, I do not know this wallet. I use other than a wallet. Have you tried it? The wallet I do not know about anything? You should explain some about it

• +2 1

Rebit wallet is like perfect money, it is used for making transactions online, this type of payment support cryptocurrencies and normal money that we do spend, like dollar. Rebit is good because it has been existing over long time now and it is most secure wallet.

To people who want to have a wallet which can convert you coins to FIAT and use it on paying bills you must use debit wallet because it is the best wallet for use and it have a highly security system. You can transfer your Bitcoin wallet through Revit wallet. It has automatic notifications receive.

Rebit wellet is best wellet many types of currency save send and receive this wallet it have strong wellet and have strong security system Bitcoin save this well i have get information from other people and have not using rebit wallet since last 3 months.

I know about many wallets but don't know about debit wallet. I heared about this first time . I mostly use trust wallet because it is a good and best wallet. It is safe and secure wallet. It's transection fee is very low. I suggest you to use it.

Rebit wallet is the first computer wallet that provides a feature to trade your digital currencies inside the wallet, and it is easy to use, And if you need help, you can get technical support from the developers via email. It is very reliable and affordable. It supports multi currencies.

Rebit wallet is one of the best wallet for securing cryptocurrencies there is no chance of hacking it has very low transaction fees it's very popular it's easy to use great wallet for securing cryptocurrencies everyone should try to this wallet for cryptocurrencies

Still  unaware from this wallet and listen it first time but as u mentioned that u can can convert your crypto coins into fait currency then it's an amazing features as it will make many things easier like shopping and online payment and electricity bill so would try this wallet

This is a great wallet. This is a very useful wallet. This is a very secure wallet in this forum. It is a very reliable wallet. I don't use this wallet, I use the Bitcoin wallet. You can also open an account for this wallet. You need to have one account for different wallets.

Thanks for sharing this new information.I am hearing about this wallet for the first time.I heavn't heard of it before today.Anyhow,this wallet is looking good.I will try this.

I have not use this wallet but is the only one that can convert currency in to flat and then pay bills by it .I seems to be good i will use it  in future .This is new i think it have not gained social popularity .well best of luck to all new users to this wallet.

oh dear i don't know about this maybe it useful i will try em use blckchain and use it a long time but i will try this wallet i need more indo about this wallet bcz security is most important before use