Rebit wallet - Page 8 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Rebit wallet

thank you for this helpful information, The ability to pay bills via cryptocurrencies really makes rebit walles desirable for many people in many countries around the world.

I am using rebit wallet. It is very very good easy features, have strong security system. Tere is no chance to lose your currency. You can trust on this wallet. 

• +1 1

Rebit wallet is one of the secure and save wallet, this is well known wallet in a crypto world, you can safe your large amount for a long time without any fear. It is beneficial for users.and provide many opportunities .

I have try too many wallets but they have confused me. This is because they just want to waste my time. Their processing is too slow and takes the days after days to transfer even the lite coin.

Rebit wallet is a good wallet because it has high security.It is easy to use.It is safe and secure.It has low transaction fees.It is trustworthy wallet.

• +1 1

Rabbit wallet is the only wallet which provides converting facilities with fait currencies..

This wallet is best for cryptocurrency traders and also for the new persons who enter the crypto world and want to earn profit and then cash it out.

Rebit wallet is excellent wallet on cryptocurrency forum. This wallet contain a great reuptation. It has a strong security system. It is wallet   Which convert the coin FIAT and you can bills also.

• +2 1

Rebit wallet is one of the most glorious, Splendid and charming platform in the whole world.It is Multi cryptocurrency platform which can support hundreds of Crypto currencies here our Crypto assets remains safe and secure.This platform possess simple interface and easily understand by beginners without facing any other problems.This platform provide us good opportunities and financial services.i Suggest you should sign up on this amazing,wonderful and Splendid platform see the magic I hope you won't regret and enjoy it's features Alot.This platform possess highest updated security system and highest updated privacy system.we can easily earn free coins through this platform.

this wallet has an exceptionally extraordinary reputation.this wallet is a lot of valuable and the wallet is quite made sure about too.you can not loss money from this wallet that is the reason I generally use rabbit wallet.but i suggest you can accomplish more examination about this wallet.

If you want to choose best wallet then I would suggest you to choose the rabbit wallet. I think that the wallet (rebit wallet) is a very good wallet in cryptocurrency, and it is characterized by ease of use and a high degree of security.

Rabbit wallet is a good wallet. Rabbit wallet is easy to use pay yours bills like that shopping bills etc..i suggest that every one is use this wallet because it is very easy to use

I didn't hear about this wallet. But by reading comments members are saying that it is good wallet for exchange fiat and crypto assets. I didn't find any wallet which converts crypto to fiat except payeer wallet. I will try it

I think Rebit.ph is Philippines base wallet and I don't heard this wallet before your topic, I think this wallet gives benefits for Philippines users and you can't mention proper information about this wallet, how we trust this wallet, because without any proof we can't believe any new wallet

I do not know about such kind of wallet. I think it is also a online digital wallet which provide the security and good storage to its users. But it is more trustable or not it depends on the number of users.

Rebit wallet is also trusted wallet. It has high security system and having lots of features. It is used in Android mobile phones. We can safe tokens in this wallet and send and receive money. It is the latest version wallet. This is the best wallet for trading. Thousands of peoples use this wallet.

• +1 1

Rebit wallet is best wallets for those who wants to convert thier bitcoins into FIAT . this wallet is also helpfull in paying bills and much more . this wallet have very strong reputation. So we must check it for its performance.

• +1 1

Hello friends .Rebit wallet is a very important security application .Use it and without any tension you .Your security system will become stronger and you will not have any tension. I think you should use it once 

This is best for crypto traders and newcomers who make a profit by entering the crypto world and then want to make cash. People who are lucky will be able to pay for this service directly into their bank account.You can't specify the exact details of this wallet, how can we trust this wallet because we can't trust any new wallet without proof.

Rebit wallet is the best wallet that provide many facilities to the users , it provide many new updated features , you will be comfortable and satisfied after using this wallet  because of it's high security and many qualities . It also has low transaction fee.

Hi my dear. I hear about this wallet first time, but I can see that people love this wallet. The second thing this service does not support all countries like my country are not supported, so I don't think I will benefit from it.

But now they are having a limited operation this weekend.

• +4 1

Rebit wallet is one of the most secure platform.In this platform our assets remains safe and secure.The most important thing of this platform that attract me is it's highly updated security system and highly updated privacy system that's why I am using this platform.I am old user of this platform and enjoy it's features.This website possess simple interface which can easily understand by beginners without facing any other problems that's why new users easily use this platform.I recommend you that you should must sign up on this website and see the magic I hope you won't regret and enjoy it's features.This platform possess many amazing facilities and good opportunities.I like this platform very much.

The fundamental element of rebit wallet that is acceptable and appealing for those individual who work for the cryptographic money putting away and the digital currency secure in this wallet. The rebit wallet is accessible fit as a fiddle and individuals utilize this application ever where as indicated by use.

On 11/3/2019 at 8:48 PM, cryptokram said:

To people who wants to have a wallet which can convert you coins to FIAT and use it on paying bills.

https://www.rebit.ph/remittances

I will just try it also now as a very good friend of mine recommend this. They are available in many countries. 

Dear mate i am sorry. Because I don't think that it is better than trust wallet. May be it have some good features but trust wallet is master of all wallets. My all friends are using this wallet. And they told me about its features. Similarly I will suggest others trust wallet.

Rebit  is an online  wallet with application are available at the mobile device.  This is a best  wallet  has  a well established security system. It is the well reputated wallet  in the market. The user of this wallet can Store the multiple coins.