Rebit wallet - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

Rebit wallet

Rebit wallet is the type of wallets and those people who safe their money and those coins and rabals doesn't display they use repit wallet. And it convert the dollars rabals and other currencies to their own demanding country currency. It is most convenient and easy to use. 

• +1 1

I don't know about this wallet because I never use this wallet. I only use trust wallet because it is very safe and secure wallet. It is trusted wallet. It's transaction fee is very low and it's security is high. I will try to use rabbit wallet.

• +1 1

In my opinion 

Around the same time, firms such as Ant finacial.the BSP Registered cryptocurreny service providers are coin.....

People who work online need wallet to keep money safe.Rabbit wallet  security level is very good .My friends are also using this wallet and it is very easy to use and it is very fast also.

On 1/19/2020 at 3:34 PM, Crypto_trader said:

I heard about rebit wallet but still i did not use personally

I also didn't listen I am just reading it now in this topic and I also did not use it yet. But I am thinking to use it but it must be secured...

Rebit wallet is a wallet which provide plateforum for FAIT currency .So it is more demanding among those who use Fait currency .It is easy to use for those who are Fait currency lovers .It has great reputation .

Rebit wallet is not as much famous as the bitcoin or other famous wallets.But Rebit wallet is one of the best wallet in cryptotalk.It has many benefits. You can easily create your account and can deposit and withdraw currency easily.In fact I trust it.

• +1 1

First of all thankyou so much for what you told me about it i had no idea about it before but I have heard about it that it is a great wallet my friend told me about it. I never used it. But now i think i will try once. 

Good post, I don't know about it but it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new member in this forum,I need to learn because reading is very important, because after very effective comment in this topic, good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

Rebit wallet having the unique features and it is also famous the other wallets.it contains the security features. And it having the enough space to store money and it guarantees the safe money. Mostly people recommend this wallet. 

Rebit wallet is secure platform.we can transfer bitcoin from this platform.and its keep ur asset safe in this platform.and never lost ur asset.it has good security system.and it is the good one.i suggest All of you please try this wallet once I hope you will enjoy it's features.

This is the first time I've heard about this wallet, but I see what people like. I'll try too. Thank you for this topic. Thanks to you, we have discovered many new topics in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Oh yes I know this is very great wallet and provide the new they convert the cryptocurrencies into the faith currency. This feature is very awesome. I recommend you use this and I hopefully you people enjoy it. Thank you Have a nice day.! 

Yes i know this is very good wallet very known wallet in the digital market it is safe and secure wallet the derogatory of rabit is ranking history and creative .i realy enjoy its experience must try this wallet good luck

• +3 1

If you want to choose best wallet then I would suggest you to choose the rabbit wallet. I think that the wallet (rebit wallet) is a very good wallet in cryptocurrency, and it is characterized by ease of use and a high degree of security.

Rabbit wallet is a good wallet.Rabbit wallet is easy to use pay yours bills like that shopping bills etc..i suggest that every one is use this wallet because it is very easy to use.

I didn't hear about this wallet. But by reading comments members are saying that it is good wallet for exchange fiat and crypto assets. I didn't find any wallet which converts crypto to fiat except payeer wallet. I will try it

I think Rebit.ph is Philippines base wallet and I don't heard this wallet before your topic, I think this wallet gives benefits for Philippines users and you can't mention proper information about this wallet, how we trust this wallet, because without any proof we can't believe any new wallet

i heard about that wallet but i still did not use it.Hopefully it will be a good wallet that can secure your coins and they will be safe their free from hackers and scammers.The thinv i like about this wallet is that it can convert coins directly to FIAT.

On 11/3/2019 at 9:48 PM, cryptokram said:

To people who wants to have a wallet which can convert you coins to FIAT and use it on paying bills.

https://www.rebit.ph/remittances

I will just try it also now as a very good friend of mine recommend this. They are available in many countries. 

I have been looking at rabbit wallet for a long time but I am not sure if I will use it but wait for your post I am sure I can use this wall I have heard from my friends that this wallet has a high level of security system.It can be exchanged for different coins so I like it more.

What is Rebit Wallet ?.  I have no idea about it. So this is a topic for everyone to talk about. But I do not know anything about it, or have never heard. I want to know, what is it? And what is it used for? Where to use it?  So that I can know and learn the details about it. Is this wallet safe and reliable? I want to know the details about this wallet.

Rebit wallet is a new wallet which store your coins and currencies without any worry of being hacked .It is the only one which have the facility of converting your currency with FAIT currency.

Rabbit wallet has a very good level of security and it is characterized by ease of use. Rabit wallet is very important and useful for money. The use of rabit wallet is very easy and simple.

As a beginner, I had heard about this wallet, but I have not tried it yet .. I think I will benefit from your experience in working in it and then I will subscribe