What books have you read about Trading? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bills

What books have you read about Trading?

The only book I've read is about Warren Buffet and his investment strategy.
I mostly watched training videos and read online courses.
But there are some great books out there for anyone who wants to buy them, the best is to use a search engine to find them.
However, reading books on trading will not make you a successful trader. It will be especially interesting for you to find your own trading technique that you will first have to test before doing any.

"How to Day Trade for a Living"
A Beginner’s Guide to Trading Tools and Tactics, Money Management, Discipline and Trading Psychology - Very few careers can offer you the freedom, flexibility and income that day trading does. As a day trader, you can live and work anywhere in the world. You can decide when to work and when not to work. You only answer to yourself. That is the life of the successful day trader. Many people aspire to it, but very few succeed.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

5 books on the stock market.

1. The Intelligent Investor - Benjamin Graham

Written in 1949, The intelligent investor is still considered as the best one-stop destination for someone who wants to become a mature investor. It gives a clear-cut insight into the stock market, tools to analyze stocks, problems investors might encounter in the process, and their possible solutions.

Owing to its simple language, this book is appropriate for both amateur and experienced investors. Due to these reasons, The Intelligent Investor is considered to be the "Holy-Book" of investors.

2. One Up On Wall Street - Peter Lynch

The book focuses on how with simple research and discipline, an amateur investor can get great returns in the stock market.

Lynch describes the key qualities required for a successful investor, the idea of being an opportunist, and the drill to be used before buying stocks, with the central idea of the book being, "Great investors don't invest in what they don't understand."

3. Common Stocks And Uncommon Profits - Philip Fisher

In the book, Fisher described 'What to buy', 15 points to look for in common stock, 'When to buy' and 'When to sell', in order to get uncommon returns on investments.

"Investors have been so oversold on diversification that fear of having too many eggs in one basket has caused them to put too little into companies that thoroughly know about, and too much in others they know nothing about."

4. The Dhandho Investor - Mohnish Pabrai

'Dhandho' is a Gujarati word, which means "endeavors that create wealth" or simply 'business'.

The central idea of this book is "Low risk, high return", which is explained through a few case studies. Further on, the key principles for the idea are proposed.

The book is written in a rather simplified and reader-friendly way with included stories of some investors to support his idea, which makes the book fun to read and informative at the same time.

5. The Little Book That Beats The Market - Joel Greenblatt

This book is a rather small book with vast ideas about stock market investing. It discusses the concept of 'value investing', the importance of margin and safety while investing, and gives the famous 'magic formula investing strategy". Which, if practiced efficiently, promises profits in the long run.

we can get immense knowledge from internet so if we have kind of problems or doubts regarding something then we can google it and learn it's way better than searching on books.

I´ve never read a book about crypto trading, but reading this post I´ve seen some interesting, I´ll take a look because maybe worth it

Understanding the Top 4 Books for a Budding Professional Trader

"Reminiscences of a Stock Operator"

"The Intelligent Investor" 

"Market Wizards"

"The Disciplined Trader"

The current cryptocurrency depends a lot on news, if the news is bad then the market will show signs of decline, while the market has positive news, the market will go up. So look for legitimate sources to read and learn about them.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

THE BEST TRADING BOOKS FOR NEWS

1- Day Trading: Strategies and techniques. Oliver Velez
2- Technical analysis of financial markets. J.J.
3- Lions against Gazelles. José Luis Carpatos.
4- Live from trading. Alexander Elder.
5- Trading in the area. Mark Douglas.

Although there are more books not only these but it is good to read them all and more if it is about trading.

i didnot read any book of trading, i learn trading from one of my friend which is expert in the trading and he give me lot of knowledge and experience.

I never read books on trading, I only read references on a few exchanges and a few websites, including trading topics on CryptoTalk. To practice being a successful trader, I learn from my trading experience, I study every trade I make. Learn to trade not only from books, but also from the experiences of friends who are here.

• +1 1

I see in comments that no one read any books lol Like me i don't and it's not a shame to say that because all traders are based on the experience the Crypto currency world can not be owned from reading books but the most important it's about experience

When trading I never read books about trading, I only read trading topics on cryptotalk forums, I think this trading topic is enough to help me to start trading. Besides that, learning from experience is very important, because it is more effective than reading.

• +1 1

I read The Crypto Trader book for Glen Goodman !
It is really a good book if you want to learn about cryptocurrency trading!
The book contains many tips for beginners and also contains most of the mistakes that beginners make when entering the trading market!
The book also contains the best strategies that enable you to make big money

• +1 1

i never read any book about trading , i prefer to search the net for articles explaining about the specific thing i'm looking for  , also  reading people experiences , all that is much better for me because i can't see trading is really good to be read from a book , it will get me board fo sure before being able to continue more than 2-3 pages maybe , anyway i suggest you to start from this forum because there are really some good topics in all the sections that deserve to get read , i'm sure you will find things here that can't be learnt from books

• +1 1
  • +4 1

14 hours ago, Tulip_al said:

In my opinion, trading needs more practical application than theoretical learning,

Learning and also practicing directly is the right way to become a professional trader,
those who understand theory do not guarantee that they can trade, but those who can trade should know about theory.

There are many books available on google platform.and the books will play an important role in your businesses. By doing this you can an alot of knowledge from this and this can makes you expert as well. You should read this books named as "The little book of common sense investing" .

• +2 1

"Be left behind" but unfortunately i didn't complete this book because i don't have enough time but to be honest it was really good especially because i have read about it when i first entered this crypto world! even there are many useful articles and videos these days about this cryptocurrencies world but the books still have something different! reading books should be a routine for all of us especially for those who like to exploiting their time well in useful things..

• +3 1

So far, I have not read any book in the field of Bitcoin or in the field of technical analysis, but I always read articles from the Internet or forums that are interested in this field because I believe that the articles are more recent than books and contain more information.

• +4 1

Have you heard or read about crypto currency, the new world order?? It's really a wonderful book to read, everything about cryptocurrencies was discussed and explained practically 

i've not reading any book of crypto, i'm search for any trading course for learning trading, but it's good idea to reading books about trading for get more ideas of trading.

Well as a beginner that is still struggling to understand how the blockchain works the only book that I have read is "crypto trading for beginners" you can find these book on an app called "crypto school"

On Google play store. 

Well as a beginner that is still struggling to understand how the blockchain works the only book that I have read is "crypto trading for beginners" you can find these book on an app called "crypto school"

On Google play store. 

I am not reading any book with cryptocurrency and investment I did my own studies my main study is watching videos in YouTube there are lots of videos about an cryptocurrency and all knowledge about this . This my best teacher 

• +1 1

I only read cryptotalk news and update and experience of expert trader views. And cryptotalk is full of information about trading and investment and this is a perfect forum to get knowledge.

• +2 1

On 10/4/2019 at 10:37 PM, Bills said:

I have read a couple of books, including Warren Buffet, some of Donald Trump, Livermore, Malkiel Burton, are excellent, they have many lessons applicable to the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency market. Which ones have you read? Do you apply what you have learned there?

I haven't read any book for investment till date but you have motivated me by posting that i must read some books so that i can make the best investment.