What books have you read about Trading? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bills

What books have you read about Trading?

I'm not read any books to learn and know trading, actually I learned from my experience. I practice trading with some websites and I learned maximum strategy from practice. For beginners I want to say first learn and do practice in trading practice websites.

I learned trading from a friend of mine who is an expert in trading and he gave me a lot of knowledge and experience. sometimes it goes up. I practiced following YouTube trading videos which helped me a lot. Instead of buying books or reading books about deals, I'm working on it.

• -1 1

On 10/5/2019 at 12:37 AM, Bills said:

I have read a couple of books, including Warren Buffet, some of Donald Trump, Livermore, Malkiel Burton, are excellent, they have many lessons applicable to the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency market. Which ones have you read? Do you apply what you have learned there?

I have never read any books, because books written by someone are different from the problems we face in the crypto trading world, the best way to learn about crypto trading is the experience that trader has gone through, so every trader should take lessons from him every decision in trading his own.

I have read “Blockchain Revolution”. This is the excellent book which has covered every essential information about Blockchain technology, its impacts to this real world, future currency for this world, and many more. If you have spare time, I recommend you to read this book. 

Edited by Whited35

I have never read anything about crypto from books and i don't think i will ever do , just imagine learning about online workng on books , for me itvseems boaring , i read many articles about crypto on internet and watched some youtube videos

• +3 1

On 10/4/2019 at 8:37 PM, Bills said:

I have read a couple of books, including Warren Buffet, some of Donald Trump, Livermore, Malkiel Burton, are excellent, they have many lessons applicable to the Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency market. Which ones have you read? Do you apply what you have learned there?

Is Donald Trump having trading books also? Then i wonder why he do not like to accept cryptocurrency in his country! I have not read any trading books because i do not know where to buy them.

On 10/4/2019 at 6:37 PM, Bills said:

Actually you have read couples of books it means you have started crypto currency exchange trade for long so how far your earning per month

Never read any book about this topic. It'll be more beneficial to get train by an expert then to read a book regarding tbis topic bcz it is hard to understand juat by reading bokk.

I have read many crypto currency exchange trade books so as to have more enlighten on crypto currency knowledge i have equipped of experience throug my journey in crypto

No, I didn't peruse any books about exchanging, yet I did live classes on exchanging, and YouTube exchanging recordings helped me a ton. On the off chance that you don't presently have a book or manual for give you, you can without much of a stretch watch YouTube recordings, at that point you will know and comprehend a ton about exchanging. I discover learning by doing generally proficient.

I've read few books about psychology of trading: "One Good Trade" Mike Bellafiore and "Enhancing Trading Performance" Brett N. Steenbarger. And I'd like to say that it was a waste of my time, I'd rather open chart and practice my trading skills instead of reading that "you need to be patient, discipline should be on the first place and etc.". Everybody how wants to make money from trading must understand this things without books. So I don't recommend anybody to read anything about trading psychology. 

Edited by v038

I have read a lot of books. But for me one of the best books is The intelegent Investor. The author of this book is Uoren Baffer. I recommend you to read this book

• +5 1

Also I'd like to recommend all books from Al Brooks. He is genius of price action trading. He has written 3 books (actually 4, but first one is for beginners). If you will be able to read and understand every word from this almost 1600 pages of 3 books and you will start to implement this knowledges to your trading strategy, you will be soon a real market guru and not just another pundit, who has read a lot of books, but don't know how to use it. 

Al Brook's books are subdivided into 3 parts, as i said. 1st one covers trend trading, 2nd one covers trading range trading and the 3rd is about trading reversals. 

I never read any books for crypto trading. mainly have learnt about trading by doing trading. first time I did wrong but now I think can predict the market condition. 

"The Disciplined Trader"
"The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes" written by Mark Douglas in 1990, addresses the subject of the psychology of trading, the mental discipline that is required in order to be a successful trader.

Although many other books have since been published on this subject, Douglas' book is still considered a "must read" classic text on trading psychology. One of the strengths of the book is the fact that, although it addresses a subject that might appear dauntingly complex to some, it is a very clear and easy read.

Douglas does an excellent job of describing the basic mindset and attitudes that are essential for traders. Douglas subsequently penned another very popular book on trading psychology, "Trading in the Zone."

"Trader Vic II: Principles of Professional Speculation"
This book, written by Victor Sperandeo, is not as well known as many books on trading but is a favorite of many traders who have read it. In the book, Sperandeo puts forth an investment strategy that is based not on specific market events or company-specific metrics but on analysis of the general direction of the economy as driven by factors such as the fiscal policies implemented by the Federal Reserve and tax policy."The Disciplined Trader"
"The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes" written by Mark Douglas in 1990, addresses the subject of the psychology of trading, the mental discipline that is required in order to be a successful trader.

Although many other books have since been published on this subject, Douglas' book is still considered a "must read" classic text on trading psychology. One of the strengths of the book is the fact that, although it addresses a subject that might appear dauntingly complex to some, it is a very clear and easy read.

Douglas does an excellent job of describing the basic mindset and attitudes that are essential for traders. Douglas subsequently penned another very popular book on trading psychology, "Trading in the Zone."

The Big Short – Michael Lewis

A modern classic in finance literature, this book was the definitive account of the 2008 global financial crisis – widely regarded as the most serious market downturn since the 1930’s Great Depression.

Lewis is recognised globally for his ability to describe complex financial concepts in a simple way, and his fast-paced recap of how close the world came to financial disaster was shortlisted for numerous awards.

Click here for an interactive video recap of the book by IG Markets’ Client Manager Bianca Fischer.

Personally, I have about 20 books fully read on my account. Of these, I can single out really good literature. "Small encyclopedia of a trader", "memoirs of a stock speculator", "Stock exchange at your fingertips". This is enough to understand the market already.

it seems to me that books about trading are very full of useless information that is not really related to trading. It is better to read books about the concept of investing. And based on this information and experiment in various projects.

I have read various books from various authors. I've found them on both regular sites and fairly hidden sites, but it seems to me that you need to study the market yourself to fully understand this topic

i read market wizards 

Market Wizards is a collection of interviews with traders who have turned measly sums into great fortunes. From those interviews, one can extract a great deal of insights.
• Capital preservation is the most important aspect of building wealth – much in line with Warren Buffett’s famous two rules of investing: “Rule no. 1: Don’t lose money. Rule no. 2: Never forget rule no. 1.”

i read it sell and sell short before and new markets wizard book
it's was very helpful i recommend you to read. also you have to read peter lynch books.

Books give you an overview but the real method from which you learn is the experience of yours. Please get trained from experts instead of reading book