Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deb05

Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly?

As far as I know, it is allowed in 110 countries. Some countries are neutral and just follow Bitcoin. The friendliest countries are probably Canada, Japan and the UK. I think over time these countries will grow.

Canada, US, Japan, Netherlands and many more countries. My country is crypto friendly but it's still hard to buy something with it.

I believe that Canada is one of the best cities for this. Well, I can also highlight America. Also Indonesia. All these cities are good for Bitcoin friendly. It is also worth highlighting a few of these most basic ones.

I keep it only as a great way to make money, because cryptocurrency is one of the best investments at the moment.

On 11/2/2019 at 1:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Please tell me how much Bitcoin transaction is done in your country then, I will get answer to my question.

i did a research and to date the USA is in first place with 22.26 milion subjects who have used bitcoin, followed by Japan with 6.14 milion and South Korea with 5.73 milion.

• +1 1

My country is not fully committed to using Bitcoin, but our country is already using Bitcoin in a kind of transaction. According to a reliable graph, bitcoin's weekly local volume is unstable in our country. Maximum is in 2018and 2019 and now it is at its mid-rise. But our country continues to adapt to Bitcoin usage, actually there is a digital wallet dedicated to it.  

• +1 1

I think Kyiv is a city for bitcoins. Bitcoin is a very popular coin and it has a very good market price. That's why it's the best.

• +1 1

Some countries that I have read that have more connection with the crypto world are Russia, China, Canada and Venezuela, these countries have excellent implementations within this ecosystem.

For example, China has many dApps and options to pay in cryptocurrencies, it practically seems like a standard and simple process.

• +1 1

There are many cities where you can freely use different types of cryptocurrencies, but some of the best for Bitcoin are Canada, Prague and Indonesia, where there are already bitcoin ATMs so that people can buy or sell bitcoins directly with fiat.

Hi good day
Mmm well if it is by weight of transactions / on total transactions I think Caracas, the capital of Venezuela is one of the main ones, there are a lot of people who have savings in Bitcoin and an interesting relationship of commercial premises that accept cryptocurrencies.

On 11/2/2019 at 4:44 PM, kjames said:

i think canada, because canada is positive about cryptocurrencies. they placed bitcoin atms at many cities. so peoples can directly buy or sell bitcoins with fiat.

Yes I am with you Brother I think it is Canada and now even more recently I have read a news about Canada has legalized cryptocurrencies and if not from the one that moves the most volume, I am sure that the future will
Luck and many gains
A great hall

Edited by ramonn22
  • +1 1

I don't know of any Bitcoin friendly city. Maybe Tokyo since Japan is ahead of the rest in crypto adoption but I don't know exactly what is going on in Japan. I hope there will be adoption and many cities will become a heaven for cryptocurrencies, it would be awesome having a blockchain city.

The zones of Europe on some countries treat Cryptocurrencies as a recognisable currency, been based on the internet, as a city like Malta, if am not mistaken are a good ground for Crypto startup is build on upon

• +1 1

On 11/2/2019 at 5:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Please tell me how much Bitcoin transaction is done in your country then, I will get answer to my question.

For me I always use coinbase, binance and Yobit which is active in my country. Then use wallet or other exchanges for local convertion. The most common passage in country is coin base and Yobit where many people buy or sell their assets. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/2/2019 at 2:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Friend Bitcoin transactions are done globally, it is not just something that happens in one country or can be traced in a country. The exchanges are based in some countries and they can be this kind of metric but it is not unless there are deposits and withdrawals of fiat currencies. This is the only metric you can count.

• +1 1

In my country is where people invest the most in cryptocurrencies in the world, I believe it is among the 10 largest countries

• +1 1

Other question in the title and another in the post. I am sorry to this member but this post is not good and not helping. The question asked is also something we don't know. Some countries have higher interest from others but the volumes can be tricky since transcations are on the internet and not inside a country.

• +2 1

There are so many cities in the world which use bitcoin. London,los angelos,new york has the largest bitcoin transaction which mean they have many bitcoin users. 

• +2 1

I do not know which city is best for Bitcoin friendship. Bitcoin is not accepted in our country. But many people in our country are involved in bitcoin. Many people work in this forum. Hope Bitcoin will be acceptable in our country in the future.

In my country so far so good BTC and entire cryptocurrency transactions is officially legalized by the government as such so many people are engage in using it for daily and payments for several purchases online. And in addition there is one BTC ATM machines for crypto transactions

• +1 1

Yes there are many ways for the using of crypto. But i say you yobit is always the best and it's 2nd is binance. Binance is also good but yobit is my love. Coinbase or blockchain is also good it is the online wallet from where you can send it from one to another. 

• +4 1

I think as far as I know Indonesia is pretty good. They have some legality in the matter of cryptocurrency. They have fixed fee too . I hope this was helpful. Thank you for this question mate. Well Japan is also good at it as they are going to produce it.

• +1 1

There are some cities accepted bitcoin currency.You can use bitcoin friendly in Tokyo, Indonesia, New York and some other cities.You can use your Bitcoin as a payment methods in these city.

There are a few cities that are very friendly to Bitcoin, I think that Hong Kong is one of these and next Tokyo in Japan. Although as cities they can't legislate so it is the country that should have friendly laws on Bitcoin.

• +3 1

There are locations and countries that are very crypto and Bitcoin friendly, most of Europe right now allows cryptocurrencies, although adoption is still very low. I think that the USA is one of the most Bitcoin friendly countries, Australia and Japan.