Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deb05

Which city is best for Bitcoin friendly?

my vote goes to İstanbul because i have been there for travel before corona virus. There is a place called grand bazaar and there is tons of cryptocurrency exchange office available with low exchange fee. also i paid my dinner and coffee with bitcoincash. İf you run out of cash you can use bitcoin atms that available at some points in city.

• -5 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 11/2/2019 at 1:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Please tell me how much Bitcoin transaction is done in your country then, I will get answer to my question.

African countries are doing very well in crypto currently. According to some statistics Nigeria which is a country in west africa is said to have the highest investors in crypto currently. It seems africa is ready to adopt crypto.

Yes, I deal on a daily basis and I can tell you the process of exchanging or treating that I use one day but in my country exactly how I have no answer.

In my country, bitcoin is illegal coin... We can't use it any where... Only near by 15% people know about it and use it... But it is increasing time to time and hoping it will express itself very soon..  

As a city I have not heard one to be more friendly for bitcoin. Maybe as a country it is the US or Australia but I have not seen a city to be very friendly. What this mean that they will have bitcoin signs in walls and say we accept Bitcoin? There was HondKong that did something with ads in the city so mayb this is the best friendly.

• Useful or interesting 2

I think that Silicon Valley is the best for Bitcoin and maybe a lot more american cities. Also Tokyo and Seoul that have millions of people using and trading Bitcoin. I don't know others but maybe some that bitcoin people can have in mind are New York, Moscow, Berlin and Paris. These if they all accept Bitcoin we must be sure it has been adopted globally then.

• +2 1

On 11/2/2019 at 2:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Please tell me how much Bitcoin transaction is done in your country then, I will get answer to my question.

You will get answer to your question about how we are making the transaction but this is the same my friend for all countries and not only mine or yours. The blockchain is all over the world! It is not in one country or in one computer but it is running in thousands. This is the decentralization of Bitcoin. I am learning a lot from cryptotalk and I see that you are just asking  the things you have to read first before you ask. We have many good and helpful members that are making a lot of posts you should start reading.

• +1 1

I think that Prague is currently the most friendly with Bitcoin and Indonesia, perhaps because the currency is still quasi-legal, not completely legal, but they still deal with it.

There are so many Countries such as China , Japan , Australia , Dubai, but the city that most of the time uses bitcoin is Amsterdam , and the truth is when you look at what happens today there is a chance that its one of the greatest chances that we as traders have to work as hard and put together everything, there is chance we need to work as hard as other cities of the world and enjoy the process that comes with it.

• +4 1

The particular graph displays the united states and also signals inside the neighborhood forex with the region. Days and also quantities may also be accessible. The bigger the expense of bitcoin, the bigger the particular purchases take place.

• +1 1

A couple of city are best for bitcoin and there are tones of them and we need just to illustrate this , the most important thing that works for us is to make sure that the right idea is well evolved and we need to follow the work that we put up the good thing about this market is that its know to really develop some of the best in everything

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

The most friendly countries for bitcoin are japan and south korea, if anyone remembers when the price was $900 and japan accepted bitcoin as a means of payment the bitcoin price reached $5000 and then came south korea that adopted bitcoin. other countries only accept bitcoin, they did not create laws about bitcoin

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that singapore is a place that has very high volumes and trading, there are many exchanges that base there and many traders from Asian region are using them. The rest capitals are also becoming centers for crypto and slowly all will be using cryptocurrencies but I don't know if one city is having more interest in crypto than others.

• +2 1

What are you asking noone can know. There is not some statistic somewhere about cities that are friendly to bitcoin and others that are not. There are laws in some countries that regulate but we don't know if this helps a lot and some cities want to use bitcoin for everything or not. For now I don't think that any city is bitcoin friendly.

• +2 2

Only their system can make money, it's not in the human range, so we can't count them, and we don't know how many transactions have taken place in our city Bitcoin transactions are unlimited and not easy to calculate,

On 11/2/2019 at 2:34 PM, Deb05 said:

Yes if we tell you and answer your question, of course you will receive an answer to your question. Well said. So you plan to move in this city if we tell you? Why you are making this question what do you have in mind, perhaps you should tell us something more than this question. Is this what people talk about when they say make new posts and don't be afraid?

• +1 1

I think there are many more countries in the world that accept bitcoin.  Most developing countries like India rarely bother with their government. Countries like Dubai, US, Japan are friendly and the official standard for BTC is quite popular there but Japan is a bitcoin friendly country so it is also a good choice to stay healthy.  , If you were allowed access to the transaction, you would be able to do all your shopping and even hotel bills through it because it is the easiest way to get through

There is crypto cards, with this cards any city can be crypto friendly 🙂

There are so many I think some of those are USA, because some of the big company that is already using crypto as payment were from there like Microsoft, Google and etc. Germany since they treat crypto as fiat money which you could use to buy some goods. South korea because based on what I've read from the news, SK has imposed a law and regulations on crypto so meaning they have acknowledged it.

ambition to win constantly is a bad thing. it eventually causes great frustration.because you are losing big in the end

I don't know if you ask for the use of bitcoin in my city in detail at this time, but what I know about the most dominant cities is of course the big cities in the world that will provide the biggest reports on the use of cryptocurrency. Such as Tokyo, New York, Moscow, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore and others.

I think it's Amsterdam. In this city there are Bitcoin cafes and bitcoin restaurants equipped with a device for mining.

• +5 1