Hide Topics Suggestion? - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Hide Topics Suggestion?

You are right nowadays we can see maximum number of useless posts which I face problem that why members are making such post which even they don't know what we create so it will be great to hide their post so we can get a great posts..

• +2 1

17 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

You are right nowadays we can see maximum number of useless posts which I face problem that why members are making such post which even they don't know what we create so it will be great to hide their post so we can get a great posts..

@Mark wood  there has no feature like this you mean in this forum.. But if any post dont contain good Information or the topic information still available in the forum then the moderator will deleted the topic automatically.. But also you can do a thing that if you report About the topic then it can be remove too..             

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I have found if we ignore some users their posts will be not appear for me. My some topics were hidden and later I found all my hidden topics were removed I do not know why moderators remove them post automatically  hidden feature is here. 

3 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

@Dorjoy12

The forum is always subject to daily updates, we hope that this feature will be added, and many other features
Note that, as is well known, the reasons for deleting the post are:
Either it is duplicated, or it does not contain anything useful, or it is randomly published
We should avoid these posts, right?

@kenan 1 ofcourse we should avoid those kind of post and topic Because any time those post can be deleted or you can received negative reputation Which will be affect on your payment too. So whenever you going to create topic or do post then you need to judge the comment goodly so that you will be able to get positive react..               

• +2 1

The forum topic should not be hiding because it enable those that recently login in to see and know where to comment and participate thats what keep forum alive and active 

good option what you give, I have also read in the comments about a cleaning group to try to help the moderators to locate spam, I think we can all do this, if we see a duplicate or meaningless topic, let's report it, it is our duty

Edited by nestor14

habeces se deberia ocultar tema para no afectar creencias, religion, politica y si son temas de adultos

para que los niños no salgan afectados

que temas ocultarias?

• -5 1

indeed im thoroughly concur with you and I will be upbeat if this happend , last time themes are excessively and I cannot see anything , this is become annyoying .

Cryptotalk gives us the options to rate the topics in the forum, it is important to rate a good topic with a like to promote that content and when it is a meaningless topic we can rate it negatively to get it removed from the forum, those tools give us cryptotalk and it is important to use them.

There are no duplicate topics, they are just a little bit alike, you have the option to sort the topics that are most viewed or that receive the most replies in the "Sort by" button

I think that we have of the use of having to make a post being blocked from having to receive new comments on them. As with that of repeating post is on this acts of copy and pasting Acts.

The forum is slowly evaluating, re-reading after the contest is over and seeing duplicate messages and annoying posts as long as you feel like it!  But it may not be for everyone.  But in reality you have to place things properly.

I think that's a good idea and one good thing is if this feature get added to the forum then members will work harder to make better topics instead of making just another topic with the same subject as many other previous topics in that section because that way they know many will hide their topics and ignore them

Yes i would agree with it there are many topics which are of similar types and consist of same contents, i would say that there should different topics with unique contents which will amount its users to grew up strongly

33 minutes ago, Cryptooo said:

All things considered, this is decent proposal mate, by having this sort of alternative, we would now be able to conceal some futile points and furthermore you said the copy themes which is probihited here in this discussion. Glad posting.

But as for me I don't think it's necessary because if a particular post is not comfortable with you or feel like you have read it before I guess you will have to move to the next one. Their are people monitoring this place if they feel otherwise I guess they will take it down

• +3 1

I think It's a good idea. it is necessary to clean up the forum. The hide topic will be a good suggestion. We need to help them clean up this forum. Irrelevant and repetitive post are too much. 

I find your suggestion interesting, I'll keep an eye on any other, and I think that in the suggestions section we can put this one that is good, and the moderators will already evaluate it

It is a new way to hide similar posts and not be able to steal the posts, but here most of the members want to learn, for example, I am a beginner. I learn a lot from experts here and this makes me very happy and there are some new members on it. I see the conditions and site settings

Yes it would be a right decision .

I am also thinking of it .

Due to a no. Of posts in which many are use less or dublicate also . We miss the main & imprtant topics among them . 

On 02.11.2019 at 12:19, hexwin said:

I would like see the option to hide specific Topics in forum.

There are a lot of boring duplicate topics, and I cant read anything normal because of that.

Can we have some +/- option for Topics?

I dont  know about your recommendations, but my suggested topics are quite connected with the actual. I am pretty satisfyed with this feature.

According to my opinion is that admin should give this power to the those member who create this topic. This member can be easily hide the topic when they want.  

The other benefit is that the pressure of work of the admin goes down. 

This is nice suggestion but it is okay if we stop creating topic we think it is already here. Search first before creating topic because it will help us to read important topic than seeing duplicated topic. It is annoying I hope there is a hide topic feature so we can access other post easily

In my opinion this would be a great improvement at this forum. I am in total support of this option. There are many boring and worthless and duplicate topics. If there will be an option to hide them it would be great. Moreover, choosing topics according to your own interest would be great for working and growth of this forum.