Fake Crypto Currency wallets on Google play. - Page 15 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

Fake Crypto Currency wallets on Google play.

This is true. There are many fake wallets that fraudsters have put in place in order to steal money, so you must carefully inquire about the wallet before starting to use it.

Exactly, there are numerous wallets available in the Google Play store, but I do not believe that such wallets are beneficial to users. There are numerous spam wallets available, and I would not advise any user to use any wallet without first testing it and reviewing the feedback and responses.

Thank you for alerting us about these wallets. Everyone needs to make sure what wallet are they usong and is it safe and secure or not. We need to search and take our time to choose the right wallet and not get scammed.

• +3 1

Due to the increasing success and growth of Bitcoin, we should expect more cryptocurrency fraud applications to appear on the Google Play Store and anywhere else.
When you install one of these applications, you should carefully read the permissions that it will request, and you must search for the credibility of the primary site to which this application is linked.

Hey guys,we need to the creater of the wallet its under the name,i hope people will stoping scamming so that the industry of crypto will grow up again,you can see under the name of creater and the original website,thank you 

• +3 1

Yes dear there are many website and firms who's working only to creating these types of products.This is crime we must avoid these type of acts and observe the real one.

• +1 1

Thanks for voicing out at most wanted time @Collectibles

Crypto family members must always be cautious and vigilance on choosing the strongest, sophisticated and reliable wallet address to save their coins. Today scammers and other related cyber thefts lay emphasis on hacking, duping crypto users by all means. For this reason, massive awareness and public enlightenment can help in reducing the threats. Just like this topic...

Some of the best, popular and reliable wallet addresses to store crypto currency includes hard wallet ledger, nano wallets, coinbase wallet, paper wallet such as coinomi, trust wallet etc

I recall establishing one wallet site that allowed multiple currencies, but when I tried to deposit 6000 doge, they didn't appear in my wallet until now, and I've forgotten the wallet's name, but when I tried to deposit 30 doge again, 30 doge appeared in my balance. But I couldn't tell if that wallet could be trusted.

On 11/1/2019 at 10:07 PM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency holders need to be careful while deciding on which cryptocurrency wallet to download. 
Please do ask questions about a cryptocurrency wallet before using it. Do some research and check out the wallet review. 
Here are some fake wallet on google play, Beware;

Fake BTC Core BTC wallet

Cryptopia

Please add to the list. 

True my friend we need to be aware that there some fake crypto wallets out there and some are even displayed on Google play store and it's good to always do a research before choosing any wallet and mostly avoid those wallets promising to give you a percentage of profits from the crypto currency you put there, it's one of the methods used by scam wallets to attract more people and eventually scam them,stay alert.

@Lawrence Mwansa

• +1 1

Alot of wallets are advertised on internet but you should have this in mind that, not all are genuine, some are provisioned by scammers, so the best you could do is stick to the recommended wallets provided by crypto talk,  like yobit etc.

I have heard about these wallets from people who have been exposed to fraud through it, so it is always preferable to ask about the wallet and its security and download it from its official website.

• +3 1

I didn’t use crypto wallet so i don't know much and i heard that crypto wallet is scam, many members loose Their  money in crypto wallet. I always use trust wallet because It's much more trust worthy i think and it's easy to use.

Ofcourse dear there are many fake money wallets circulating on Google play store.We must realise all aspects and other things regarding to these wallets.This is useful things.

There are numerous wallets made by programmer's and on the off chance that we consider sparing our significant focuses, that would be a mix-up and we will hand everything over to the programmers and you won't utilize them without the main confirmation we have endured.

There are many fake crypto wallet and crypto site app in google play store so avoid using android app which are looking new or suspicious. The legit wallet app are very few and their links are also available on their website like coinbase app or tron wallet app.

• +2 1

Yes everything is possible in the cryptocurrency. So fake crypto wallet is in google palystor. Many people face this problem. Cryptotalk and his senior should action to this fake wallet. And save the new members.

First of all,thanks for this useful post, for me I have never use crybtocurrency app from google play before , maybe because I have not wanted it in my work , anyway I will be more carful if I decide to download such these apps.

• +2 1

Thank you very much for sharing the information with us because whatever is present on the Google Play system cannot be saved, so you should not use any such wallet that you are afraid of being your earning

Hey friends hope you all good I actively use Trust Wallet. I haven't felt any security problems yet. Everything looks reliable, and most importantly, practical. I think you can fly here if you just don't fumble about cybersecurity at all.Thanks

Hi friend, thank you very much for letting people know about the fake apps on Google Play Store. Here, there are many cloned apps which resemble original apps. These are prepared by scammers to cheat people. Before using any app, use should verify its originality.

Yes my dear mate you are right there are so many wallet present on the web and playstore which are fraud and j think first we searched and learn by the web and then by experience of other we can do and take a step and install a good wallet which are good for us and we don't get scammed by this one 

• +3 1