Fake Crypto Currency wallets on Google play. - Page 11 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Collectibles

Fake Crypto Currency wallets on Google play.

On 11/1/2019 at 4:07 PM, Collectibles said:

Cryptocurrency holders need to be careful while deciding on which cryptocurrency wallet to download. 
Please do ask questions about a cryptocurrency wallet before using it. Do some research and check out the wallet review. 
Here are some fake wallet on google play, Beware;

Fake BTC Core BTC wallet

Cryptopia

Please add to the list. 

You have to download it from the official wallet page so you avoid scams, and also that you get hacked you have to be cautious.

On 1/11/2019 at 16:07, Collectibles said:

Los titulares de criptomonedas deben tener cuidado al decidir qué billetera de criptomonedas descargar. 
Haga preguntas sobre una billetera de criptomonedas antes de usarla. Investigue un poco y consulte la revisión de la billetera. 
Aquí hay algunas billeteras falsas en Google Play, Cuidado;

Cartera falsa BTC Core BTC

Cryptopia

Agregue a la lista. 

What a good topic you have to be careful of with scams and fake wallets, and this is currently very common to see how they send you links to fake email from ticket holders just to steal money

this is one of the reason why  we are mostly proud of this forum, information regarding most aspect of digital life are been provided on a daily basis

Imagine a fake cryptocurrency wallets on Apple or Google play store, thanks for theses important enlightenment 

I have seen fake atomic wallet on google, I have also seen fake apps that are not crypto related. Nothing google are doing about it, or if they are doing about it they are not doing well. Google has been the best friend of scammers because they really accommodate scammers. 

Yeah it is important to find which one is trusted wallet and which one is fake.There us lot of crypto fake wallet in google play store. I found lot off. Once a time i download a fake crypto wallet i thought that was trusted wallet but my one friend told me that is fake wallet this not those you want. In that time realized that there is lot of fake crypto wallet

There are many wallets offered to the public nowadays. You can find the best, most popular, safest & most secure wallets, by doing doing a simple Google search. Its your money, so its your responsibility to find what is best for you & how to protect your money. Do you want a smart phone wallet, a hardware wallet or a wallet downloaded to your computer ??¿

Ive been using Exodus & Jaxx Liberty for some yrs now. I am very happy with both of them. You can now exchange coins from within the wallets, the transaction fee is very reasonable & clearly stated before making any exchange. Exodus now also offers some coins that you can earn interest on, by staking / lending them out.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Google has left the Google Play Store for two fake cryptocurrency wallets. According to the report of the cyber security company ESET, it was understood that two fake cryptocurrency wallets named Coin Wallet and Trezor Mobile Wallet are in use on the Play Store. After the report, Google announced that it 

Google has left the Google
 Play Store for two fake 
cryptocurrency wallets. 
According to the report of the cyber security company ESET, 
it was understood that two fake cryptocurrency wallets named 
Coin Wallet and Trezor Mobile Wallet are in use on the Play Store. 
After the report, Google announced that it was taken twice.

Edited by Kalkan71

Dear friend I cannot use any new wallet to store our asset because wallet is essential to store our assets. I always use Binance, coinbase, yobit and trust wallet. Thanks for share this fake wallet that's save me. I think avoid this wallet to store our asset.

There are many wallet that are not safe on google play, google are not doing anything about the is fake and cloned wallets. There are many things they can do to make sure the wallets are not listed on their app store but I thousands or millions of people just go to google play to download fake wallets that will demand for private key and be scammed. 

On 11/22/2020 at 1:13 PM, joemcgwa said:

There have so many scam wallets in Google PlayStore and mostly of them will cheat by telling youll be able to claim from their wallet or to earn interest from your holding balance.

Such as currently there have a wallet in playstore that's so many people are using it because it gives 1% daily from your holding, but my fact is that I don't trust it, this wallet called staking wallet. 

• +2 1

There are so many fake crypto wallets on google playstore and so many newbies in crypto are falling the trap of those scammers wallets and leads them to believe that wallets are scammers.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Yes there are many wallets that are fake but one must be very careful about deciding any thing about money.Do proper research before choosing a wallet to store your cryptocurrency .Take time look at all the factors read reviews and then go for a wallet.

Before using the wallet we must verify about it because we will keep our money in the wallet. Now online fraud is rampant everywhere so before using any wallet,You have to reseach, you have to look at its reviews, then it can be used. And it is foolish not to use them. Now anyone is being scammed anywhere.

Yes. By downloading the wallets some wallets are fake and always use carefully doing downloading different applications and wallets. If people don't care about applications and wallets they lost many things and Google is also great platform to downloading unique features. 

Yes, ihave also seen so many fake cryptowallets.These kind of wallets are easily hacked,and we can faced big amount of loss.These kinds of wallets are designed by hackers to stole others money.We have to be careful from this type fraud.To get rid of this, i suggest you to use blockchain wallet.I trust on this wallet so much.It will never disappoint you. 

Yes. I know there are different types of wallets in paly store. Becarefull  when you download the check the rate and learn the comments. Then download the wallets. Different wallets are fake and scam. Thank you and be careful.! 

• +2 1

At present, the number of online scammers has increased a lot. Let me tell you something important for those who are new to online.
Just as there are good people online, there are also bad people. If you don't follow some rules, you will be harmed
Wallet is a very important thing. We store our dollars in different wallets. There are currently a number of third-party wallets that can be damaged if used.
Always try to use trusted wallets.
Check out the tempting offer. Never give your information to a stranger. Use the new Gmail to work online

• +5 1

Yes there are different type of wallets in Play Store so be aware of this fake wallets. What we need is to staying here in this form which provide has the best information regarding current cryptocurrency wallets

• +2 1

There are also many fake wallet and keys on play store like on Facebook,messenger,insta garmme.peaple have to confirm them first.on the Google

We all people should need to take care about these matters. This matters is serious and people can loose thier incomes. We people need to know about scammer and avoid the fake wallets.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many crypto currency wallets are present on Google play store which are fake thus they want to access your account and gets information.so we be carefull to download any app for crypto and always see apps security features and don't share your security password with anyone. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes there are some fake cryptocurrency wallet on google playstore you won't know till you wasted your data what i always do sometimes if i want to download something on google play store i will go through the reviews.

Researchers have found two apps masquerading as cryptocurrency apps on android app's store,google play.One of them was largely dud.The second was designed to steal cryptocurrency ,the researchers said.

This is what happens when you trust a company that only cares about earning money, which is Google. Google will post ads that they know are scams & fake. Google just wants the revenue, they dont care if their users get scammed. The same with Google Play, they will keep things in their shop knowing very well that its a scam. Im on a dumb phone so I dont care much about this stuff. Google is evil, plan & simple.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png